::: CHEETAHS ::: Presidents' Day Monday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, cheetah friends!

Up and at 'em early again. :)

Dallas :: we might just have to fight over Sloth Cheetah, too...*lol*...Thanks for the offer on the pilates DVDs. Let me try the two WP vids first. It could be pilates is not for me. Glad the massage helped your neck.

Posh :: Ooh, a Hawaiian vacation? ROCK ON, Posh! Didn't realize your DD was a racer. Best of luck to her today! And have fun out there...Thanks for the understanding & feedback on the stylist issue. I was thinking the same if I did go back to her. I just picture the look of disdain on her face when she was touching my hair and telling me it was oily...I'm not angry about it anymore, but the whole thing is a turnoff. I don't want to have to think about tension when I go to get my hair cut.

I think I'm caught up? Slow day on the cheetah thread y'day.

Well, Mondays are now full rest days on my rotation, but since Saturday was an *unintentional* rest day, I'm thinkin' I may try to do something today. But work has to be the #1 priority. Lesson plans, NB work, and oh, 100 short stories and another 100 poems to grade. Ha! (Needless to say, that's not ALL happening today.)

Oh yes, pass me the shovel, friends. It's deep around here! *lol*

Have a great day! I'm sure I will pop in & out when mental breaks are needed.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Good morning ladies!

This will have to be a fly by for now. Confession is good for the soul, right? Well, I confess that today was supposed to be the start of a new kick arse, get back on track rotation but it will, more than likely, be a rest day. I went to a small GTG last night, had some wine and not so good for you nibbles and didn't get home until just before 1:00 so the 4:30 wake up call for a workout was NOT going to happen this morning. IF, big "IF", I have a short(ish) day and enough energy after work I may try to get something in but I think it probably won't happen until tomorrow x( :(.

I might have some good news, though. Work could be *interesting* today :). What comes of today could help with me being able to get out of my current job and freeing me up to do anything else but horses. I can't really talk about it too much (we're keeping it hush hush), even though I seriously doubt any of the clients wander into this forum but, hey, you never know. It could be very, very good opportunity for me :):).

Okay, gotta skeedaddle! I will catch up with personals tonight. I hope you all enjoy your day!

Good Morning Cheetahs!

Sorry I was MIA y'day. I never got around to posting before leaving y'day morning and last night I was exhausted. I posted in one thread last night before going to bed and I was done. LOL

Skiing was a success. We only spent 2 hours in the snow between the lesson and practicing but that was okay with me. I was hot, exhausted and my shins were ON FIRE! Had my shins not been bothering me so much I probably would have opted to stay longer but I just couldn't do it. I enjoyed myself and only fell once and that was on purpose so that I wouldn't crash into a bunch of people! LOL DH tried to convince me to get a little brave towards the end and take it up a notch to the next hill (still a bunny slope, mind you) but I was too chicken even though I thought I was doing pretty well. The thing that stinks is now I want to go back asap and it's not likely that we'll get back at all this season!;( ;( ;(

Today's work out will either be Total Body+ or cardio and Abs/Core+. My original intentions was to do the cardio figuring I'd be way too sore to pull off TB+ but although I am feelin' it a bit, I have done weight work outs with far more DOMS then this so I am hoping to stick the rotation as written and do TB+ today. I will allow myself the other option though just incase....

Cathy: Sounds like you have lots to do today but I hope you can squeeze that work out in as well as some Cheetah time. Enjoy your day off from the kids. :)

Wendi: Good luck with the possible new job prospect! That would be so awesome!

I guess that's all for me for now...BBIAB!

Hey Friends!

The weekend did not allow for posting much here. But I did skim through the Cheetah Threads.

Cathy- Are you off all week or just today? You have quite a 'to do' list going on!

Wendi- Good luck with the current situation, whatever it may bring! Perhaps composing a rotation at this point will have to wait?

Carole- Your birthday day weekend sounds heavenly! I am glad you had a chance to to enjoy some time away.

Shelly- Yuck about the crappy work lately. What is the time frame for giving notice and getting out of Dodge?

Dallas- Are you more well rested now?

Wendy- Did the ski day happen??????

Lorie- I hope you are sticking to your one rest day per week. You do not want to burn your self out !!

Christine- It is pretty hard to eat only a 'little' chocolate!

Well I am into the recovery week and yesterday was a total rest day. I actually canceled my run on Saturday and did Bosu blast for the first time. It will take a few more attempts to get the combos down.

Today will be a short slow run 3 miles or so and perhaps some abs. Tomorrow is my massage. I signed up for a deep tissue , and now I am afraid! Should I change my mind?

DS14 is home this week on winter break, and we will be heading to Massachusetts on Thursday for a hockey tournament. We are not getting close enough to Boston to see DS20 though, and I am a bit disappointed.

I am hoping to hear from DD16 in a day or two from Peru.

OK, I have rambled enough here. Enjoy the day folks :)

edit: Hi Wendy!!!

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Good morning cheetahs! It is 0600 here now and I have actually been awake since 0400.... a rare bit of insomnia for me, but there is so much swirling around in my brain!!!! I've been at the computer taking care of business, banking, etc and researching moving options.
Yesterday I got in a good amount of yard clean up work and finishing up landscaping projects. I'm a classic 90%er when it comes to projects I have to admit. Now I'm busy each day finishing up the home improvement/landscaping projects!! I did get in a good workout with 4DSBC and an EXT session.

Judy= My time frame is still very hazy I'm afraid. What I'm really waiting on is to receive my Pa nursing license, should take a few weeks at least I reckon, but they aren't insanely slow like NJ, thank god! Once that comes we can kick it into high gear. We've already started packing, planning, etc. I'm hoping I can be in the East by May. Glad to hear you are enjoying your recovery week. I think you will find that Bosu Blast is relatively easy to learn.... another session and you'll pretty much have it. I received my first deep tissue massage last summer.... pure heaven!!! Go for it!!!

Wendy- Sounds like you had a great time on your debut skiing adventure. I've never been on skis myself but next winter I very well may give it a try since I'll be in a good area for it. To be honest tho, regular downhill skiing doesn't much interest me, but cross country skiing certainly does. Anyway, sounds like you have a good full tough workout planned.... have a great one!

Posh- A half marathon in Maui??? woooohoooo, you know how to pick em!! That's our POSH ;-) If everything clicks in with the relocation I still may be able to go for the Nike HM in Oct.... fingers are crossed! LOL about Ben and Jerry... those guy are persistent!! Hope you are having a great time skiing.

Carole- Sounds like you had a great relaxing time in Ashland!! Glad it was a good B day for ya. That trail run by the river sounded nice.

Dallas- I'm envious of your sleepy cheetah title! What's on tap for today?

Cathy- I still intend on working critical care. I'll likely be working for a registry to start with, which is a temporary 13 wk assignment usually. The big difference is that I wont be doing charge, at least to start with which is FINE with me!!! Yikes, sounds like a workmax day for you! Hope you don't get too fried out for a Monday.

Christine- How was the trail run yesterday? Your trip to Half Moon Bay sounded so nice!!!

Lorie- Very Very happy to hear that you are determined to take a rest day/wk. Even crazy old cheetah here does that. Your body will love you for it!

Wendi- I am SO crossing my fingers for you today that this new opportunity will come thru for you!!!!!!!!!

Time to get moving here. I think I will get in 4DS LIS-Shoulders/Calves now, then some bkfst and then a 7 mile run.
Then I'll be free for more yard work, painting and packing :7

BTW, did you guys check out the new postings on the blog about STS
the the new cast members? oooolala, some nice easy on the eyes
hunks!
ShellyC

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...it was a nice weekend. The cheesecake stuff was so yummy...:)..it is about the only dessert I like besides carrot cake. Sounded like a busy afternoon writing yesterday, I am glad you made progress. Looks like you have another busy day today! Maybe just a light, fun workout in the middle of all the grading and NB work would help mentally.

Wendi..sounds like a very interesting work day, I hope things pan out for you...:)

Wendy...that is weird about the sore shins. Glad you had some fun skiing. Enjoy your workout today.

Judy...thanks, it really was a nice getaway. No, deep tissue massages are great!! In fact I am getting one today...:)

Shelly...yep, I did chek out the blog...WOW...I was LOL about all the comments about drooling in a thread about the blog on the Open Forum...:D. Enjoy your shoulder, calf workout and 7 mile run.

Dallas..not sure if it really matters "when" you do the e-cises. My DH does them in the evening, I do them in the morning. LOL about the trail run. I use notepad when I type up my posts. I was catching up on 2 days and had some interruptions so my post got a bit mixed up...:D. When I have done a P90X style rotation with Cathe's, I just followed the P90X rotations and plugged in Cathe's where P90X's were. For ex: If the day was for P90X S&A I would sub Cathe's GS Shoulders, bi's and tri's...make sense??

Posh...I know that song by Queen...cute...:)..DH and I have had our up's and down's for some time so that is why this weekend was so nice...I hope you have fun skiing and watching DD. Maui for a half sounds way cool...

I am planning on L&G standing, 40 min on my EXT, abs and MM sho, bi's and tri's. Then some yardwork befroe the rain starts tomorrow...

Have a great day...:)

good morning everybody! it's a little late for me, but it's a holiday so i am going to allow myself to be lazy!

cathy-here you go: http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_11_5v.gif

wendi-i hope everything works out for you work-wose. i know how much you want to get out of your current situation.

wendy-your ski trip sounds like fun! i don't know if i would even make it on the bunny slopes!!!http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_33_1.gif
judy-i did take my rest day yesterday. i didn't do ANYTHING in the way of a workout! although, i did run a lot of errands that had to do with working out...i bought a weightlifting belt (my back sometimes bothers me when i go really heavy), some athletic tape, some yoga pants, two books (running for women and the rules of weightlifting for women), and got my pull up bar put up. but, i didn't use it! ;-) let us know when you hear from DD. sending vibes that all is good.

shelly-glad to hear your support and encouragement of one rest day a week. there was a time (not very long ago) when i would work out only during the week and take saturdays and sundays off. i don't think i could ever do that now, as those are when i usually get in my best workouts. although, i do realize the importance of at least one rest day. dang! that blog update is really going to make me give in!!!

anyway, my plan is to try out the iClimb boot camp and do some weights. i'm not in any hurry today. i have all day to do it and i didn't make any plans for anything. i do need to go to the grocery store and make stuff to take for lunch this week. i am thinking about the crock pot black bean soup. i also need to make oatmeal. look at me, the cook (i'm soooo not!).

be back later, hopefully, with a kick arse workout report!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_5_138.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_5_137.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_5_139.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_8_8.gif
okay, seriously...how cute are those guys?!?! admit it, you smiled!

carole! you snuck in while i was posting!!! ugh...yard work. hate it! i do EVERYTHING i can to avoid it and try to get someone else to do it for me (like DBF). ;-)

Good Morning Ladies!

Kinda MIA this weekend. It was a nice weekend off. I didn't really do much of anything. Relaxed in the evenings and DS would sleep until 8:30ish in the morning..which was AWESOME!
Im starting a new rotation today, Im going to do it for 6 weeks.
M-UB(heavy) + Cardio
T-Cardio +Abs
W-Full Body weights (moderate) + cardio
T-Cardio + abs
F-Full Body weights + cardio
S- Cardio + abs
S- Off
Also going to clean up my eating. Hasn't been horrible by no means but going cleaner. Just to get the best from my rotation:)
So todays workout was a early a.m workout. Did GS C&T and a 5 mile run. If I have time tonight I am hoping to get GS B,S&B in as well but I may have to leave it for the a.m.
Good news...DS FINALLY didn't cry today getting dropped off at the sitters! LOL 4 MOnthes later and he finally getting the hang of it:7

Cathy** Sounds like you are gonna be a busy gal with all that reading! I bet you've read some pretty funny things though out the yrs of teaching?

Wendi** Sounds like we both have the same mind set today but you are gonna be a day delayed;) I wouldn't have worked out today either if I had been out since 1! I went to bed at 11:30, up at 5. I will be tired later....

Wendy** I hate it when my shins hurt! Its a very uncomfortable pain! Hate it even more when its caused by running. Glad to hear you had a good weekend skiing!

Shelley** I seen the eye candy! LOL They are hotties aren't they! hehe

Carole** Hope you enjoy your workout! I can't even see my yard,covered in snow! Actually, I dont have a yard yet...lol We built our house last yr so we have to BUY grass this yr!

Judy** Enjoy your easier week! Yesterday was also a rest day for me! I soo enjoyed it although my brain kept itching me to workout I think my body wanted a day off!~

Lori:)

Good Morning Cheetahs!

Never got back yesterday, sorry about that. I’ll be doing personals this morning. Ended up taking a nice hike yesterday as DH’s knee was bothering him so he didn’t want to run. We did about 7 miles. Today will be a combo PLB and HLD/HLX, abs and BM2 Upper Body. Carole, I think your DH sent mine the a$$hole pills. Want them back? :+ He’s driving me nuts. Fortunately he has to work today, and he has a neighborhood association meeting tonight, so I don’t have to deal with him.

Wendi – I have my fingers crossed for you! I hope whatever happens today happens to your advantage! No one should have to work the hours you do! I’m with you – BACK ON TRACK – let’s work together! If you can find Lucky’s on sale – Nordstrom Rack and TJ Max have them occasionally – they are great jeans without the pockets gathering around your mid hamstrings issues! They are pricey, but worth it.

Cathy – I do agree with you on your hairdresser. It got me to thinking if she’d been told she needed to push product and so she purposely made your hair look oily so you’d buy it. I’m sure hairdressers get spiffs (incentives) for selling certain products. It may not be the richter scale, but it is frustrating – and very bad business sense for her. You’re doing so well on your prep for the NB’s! I’m impressed. Good luck getting everything in! A teachers work is never done!

Shelly – I can imagine the job is tougher now that you know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I hope it starts going better! Sounds like you are a very organized soul! I do the 90% thing, too. I love to get started, and even to do, then my attention wanders. I was enjoying looking at some of the guys. But I’m wondering how everyone is going to fit! Are some cast members going to be in some videos? I guess we’ll find out.

Lorie – Oh no, I just enable for Kettlebells – Cathy deserves her title! :p I just love the way they work me. How’d you enjoy your rest day? It’s good for you, you know! :p I’m with you – there is no need to be anywhere today, so I’m going to take my time. I think the only place I really want to go is the dog park for Jimmy. :p

Dallas – I’ve been sleeping in the last 4 days, too. It’s felt wonderful! I like the 20 pounder on the KB – it really makes a difference in a good way.

Carole – Sounds like you had an incredible Birthday! YAY! I can’t think of anyone who deserves it more! So very nice! Thanks for the info on Quorn – I did look in Safeway – I’ll go to the website and enter my zip code!

Thomasina – Good luck to your daughter in the ski race!! Oh – how fun! The Maui Half? Now THERE is where we should have our Cheetah GTG!! And I do agree that calamari every now and again is okay. :p Thanks for the pep talk! I love Eoin – except for his funny talk. He does crack me up. I’m not a fan of Bryan Kest – but others love him. His voice makes me climb walls. :p I’m enjoying my kettlebells – but I can definitely see that they are not for everyone. If you really enjoy traditional weights – these might not be for you.

Wendy – I’m glad you had a great time skiing! And you hit the issue with skiing on the head – it’s expensive and you cannot get to do it as often as you would wish. Have fun with TB+ - hope you’re not too sore!

Judy – Oh yeah, it’s tough to eat a “little” chocolate. :p Oh, enjoy your massage! NO! Don’t change! I LOVE deep tissue massages! They get all the little kinks out! Good luck to DS14! Sorry, you can’t see DS20 and hope DD16 is having a blast in Peru!

Lori – Sounds like a great workout and a wonderful weekend! Aren’t they the best days?

Wow! I think I’m caught up! Have a great day everyone!

Lori...looks like a good rotation. I know the last few days my eating has been a bit bad too! I think tomorrow is a new day!! LOL about you buying grass. Sounds like your new house was like our house when we first moved in. No yard either...:)

Lorie..okay, YES your exercise smileys were great!!! Enjoy your non hurrying day...:D..I actually like yardwork but hopefully DH will help...

Christine...sounds like you had a nice hike yesterday. Great workout today. Sorry about the wandering a$$hole pills!! We sure need a way to hide them for good! I did have a very nice B-day...thanks. I would just think in San Jose you would find an easier time getting the Quorn than in my way small town...

I did my weight work and might put off my cardio for later. I was going to have a massage later but I canceled til next week, I want to catch up a bit today and if I can get DH to help I sure need to take advantage of that!!

Afternoon!

The two boys are at playdates and dd has a friend over, so I'll make this quick. I'll try and get some house work done while it's quite here. I did iTread #20/60. However, my treadmill had a melt down and the electronic board went bananas after 10 minutes. I thought, oh boy! :( I turned it back on and finished the workout. Whew! I'm thinking I got in around or a little more than 6 miles....not sure because of the melt down. ;-) I stretched a little. I had forgotten about a chiro appt. So, quickly showered and just made it for that. I'll do something else a little later. Not sure what just yet.

Christine ~ Yep, the sleeping in feels great. I guess it'll all come to an end tomorrow. :( Ha ha about the pills! Great workouts!

Lorie ~ Did you take that rest day yesterday? I'm anxious to hear your reviews on iClimb BC.

Lori ~ Nice workout plan. IA need to clean up the eating a bit. There's been a lot of parties, etc. Glad your ds is adjusting to the sitter. Are things getting better with your dd?

Carole ~ Thanks for clarifying that! Sounds good! I did just fine using GS the last three weeks. Nice workout plan! The e cises worked wonderfully!! Thanks!! :D

Shelly ~ Sounds like you're getting a lot done! Sorry about the sleeping. You DO have a lot on the brain right now. :( Have fun on your run! ha ha..."easy on the eyes". I was thinking the very same thing. }(

Judy ~ Yes, I do feel rested. :) Just in time to start a recovery week. LOL! I guess today's run wouldn't fall into a recovery though, now would it? ;-) How did DS do in his tournament this weekend? You'll get Bosu Blast. If I did, anyone can. I still need to work on Amy's step now.

Wendy ~ The two times I attempted skiing I think I slept for a week. LOL! How are the legs feeling today?

Wendi ~ Crossing my fingers for you!!! :D

Cathy ~ LOL on fighting over names. Yeah, I ended up giving my WP's away. I probably should have hung onto them...oh well. Hope you find a pilates that clicks with you. Good luck getting your "to do list" marked off. I have a growing list myself..better get a crack-a-lackin'! ;-)

Posh ~ Thanks for that cream recommendation. Will I smell like an old man??? LOL! Maui...that sounds like a dream!

Hi to the rest of the Cheetah gals!

Oh, I did get GSL floor and the neck e cises done last night. I woke this morning with great range of motion! :D My neck feels normal again. Between the little massage, adjustments, and the e cises something worked. Yippee! :7

Dallas

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextgraphics/2008/01/20/313688601d1016fdd2954f4170630a2e.gif

"Nothing should be jiggling unless it's jiggling off." ~ Cathe HSC

OMG!!! I *heart* iClimb boot camp!!!

it was so much fun and the perfect balance of TM and EXT (which i didn't think circuit circus had but i still LOVE that one as well). i think there's about 20 minutes on the TM (i know that when it was done i had gone 2.2 miles), maybe 15 on the EXT, and LOTS of interval work in between. plyo jumping, jump rope, abs with weight, squats, push ups, tricep dips...lots of stuff to keep you miving. i HIGHLY recemmend it for the F-U-N factor! i also managed to carve out 516 kcal according to my HRM. not bad for 59 minutes! since i had already done 2.2, after it was over i rounded it out and ran for another 25 minutes to get to 5 miles. after that i did 4DS back and chest. i'm just not in love with the chest work. i prefer more weight work and less push ups and i can never do that darn clock thing right! x(

anyway, i am going to go look at my crock pot recipes and make a grocery list. i will most likely have a date with eoin later... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_5_144.gif

OMG!!! I *heart* iClimb boot camp!!!

it was so much fun and the perfect balance of TM and EXT (which i didn't think circuit circus had but i still LOVE that one as well). i think there's about 20 minutes on the TM (i know that when it was done i had gone 2.2 miles), maybe 15 on the EXT, and LOTS of interval work in between. plyo jumping, jump rope, abs with weight, squats, push ups, tricep dips...lots of stuff to keep you miving. i HIGHLY recemmend it for the F-U-N factor! i also managed to carve out 516 kcal according to my HRM. not bad for 59 minutes! since i had already done 2.2, after it was over i rounded it out and ran for another 25 minutes to get to 5 miles. after that i did 4DS back and chest. i'm just not in love with the chest work. i prefer more weight work and less push ups and i can never do that darn clock thing right! x(

anyway, i am going to go look at my crock pot recipes and make a grocery list. i will most likely have a date with eoin later... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_5_144.gif

Hello Cheetahs!

Cathy - Sounds like a lot of poems and short stories to have to grade. The fun of being a teacher. :)

Wendi - Don't think I could have made that date with a 4:30 workout getting in that late either. Start tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that the potential job works out for you.

Wendy - Glad to hear you got to go on the ski trip and had fun. Feeling better?

Judy - Enjoy your recovery week.

Shelly - I can imagine your mind is going non stop with the move. Do you have your house on the market yet? Yeah, checked out that eye candy in the new workouts. That alone may make them worth buying. Will I be able to concentrate?

Carole - Glad you enjoyed your birthday getaway. Hope you enjoyed your workout and yardwork.

Lori - Great workout today! Yay for DS not crying!

Lorie - Think you deserve a lazy day every now and then. Love that iClimb Boot Camp too.

Christine - Hike sounds nice. Hope DH knee is ok and you get a little break today from him.

Dallas - Glad you got to finish your run. Hope the TM was just a fluke. Glad the neck feels better.

Today's workout was P90X Chest & Back and ARX. This workout really gets my HR up there and I was sweating buckets. This time around I've been really hungry and that never happens when I do P90X.

Hope you're having a nice day!

Jackie

Hello Cheetahs! Sorry I’ve been MIA so much recently. On Saturday DH had an all day event he went to. His day began at 7 a.m. and he didn’t get home until after 8:30 p.m. The kids and I stayed home and enjoyed ourselves. However, it made for a very long day since the kids and I were both up at 6 a.m. that morning. Anyway, I decided to postpone my long run until Sunday, but that didn’t quite happen. Right as I was putting DD down for a nap around 1, I started to get a migraine. Unfortunately it lasted the rest of the day yesterday. I’m beginning to feel that at this rate I won’t be ready for my races next month or my HM in April. I’ll still run them, but I’m sure I won’t be having any PRs.

Anyway, today was a better run. I ran 4 miles during my lunch time while watching almost half of “Becoming Jane”. So far I am liking it. I look forward to watching the second half on Wednesday. Tonight I plan to relax and continue working on my cross stitch project for my Grandmother’s 90th birthday on April 19th. I’m stitching the poem “Footprints in the Sand”.

Carole – Happy Belated Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

Christine – Just to let you know, our cocker spaniel is doing better now. As of Saturday she started to jump a little more. I guess she had a sore muscle or something. We didn't need to take her to the vet afterall.

Wendy – I’m glad you had a good time skiing.

Sorry this is so short and one-sided. I hope I will be able to have more time tomorrow to chat with everyone. WAVES to all my cheetah friends!

Good Afternoon Cheetah Babes.

I just finished TB+. What an arse-kicker! Jeesh!}(

DH and I took Joey bowling today. It was so cute. He had a good time and scored about as much as I would have had I bowled with them!:p :7

My shins still have a sore spot on them (same place on each)but other then that I am really no worse for the wear after our ski trip y'day. :)

Not much goin' on around here otherwise. It feels like a Sunday and I find Sundays to be a bit depressing. Oh well, I'll live, right?
:p

Off to the showers and then to grab some java and snack. I intend to get back here for personals in a bit...I HOPE...you all know how it is!;)

BFN Girls!

I'm back for some personals before dinner duty calls.:p

Judy: Enjoy your massage tmrw! :)

Shelly: Sorry about your insomnia attack this morning. Glad you were able to get things done w/the extra time though. I know nothing about X country skiing and don't think that I want to learn! LOL One kind of skiing is plenty for me! :p :7

Carole: Glad you had a nice weekend with DH. My shins were sore because the ski boots were very tight around my calves. I had sox and thermals inside the boot as well which was rubbing against my skin making it sore. It's not the muscle that hurt. Next time I will leave everthing out side of the boot even if I have to wear short sox and roll my thermals up.

Lori: Going for the cardio in this new rotation I see? Enjoy it! I hope it works for you! Good luck getting your diet on track. I know how hard that can be to do!

Lorie: I had my doubts about being able to ski at all myself. I actually surprised myself. I was happy with how I did. Glad you enjoyed Bi Climb Boot Camp!

Christine: LOL about the a$$hole pills! Our poor DH's get so much guff on here and aren't even able to defend themselves. :p

Dallas: Glad you were able to finish your run despite the TM blitz. Hope the playdate was uneventful. ;)

Jackie: My appetite always increases with tougher weight work though I know lots of folks who have a bigger appetite with more cardio and less with weights.

Kristi: Being with your kids all day long can make for a long day but sometimes it's nice cause not having a DH around can reduce the stress factor in ways.;)

Cathy: Hope you are bangin' out alot of your work today. Didja get a work out in there?

Good Morning Cheetahs!

Never got back yesterday, sorry about that. I’ll be doing personals this morning. Ended up taking a nice hike yesterday as DH’s knee was bothering him so he didn’t want to run. We did about 7 miles. Today will be a combo PLB and HLD/HLX, abs and BM2 Upper Body. Carole, I think your DH sent mine the a$$hole pills. Want them back? :+ He’s driving me nuts. Fortunately he has to work today, and he has a neighborhood association meeting tonight, so I don’t have to deal with him.

Wendi – I have my fingers crossed for you! I hope whatever happens today happens to your advantage! No one should have to work the hours you do! I’m with you – BACK ON TRACK – let’s work together! If you can find Lucky’s on sale – Nordstrom Rack and TJ Max have them occasionally – they are great jeans without the pockets gathering around your mid hamstrings issues! They are pricey, but worth it.

Cathy – I do agree with you on your hairdresser. It got me to thinking if she’d been told she needed to push product and so she purposely made your hair look oily so you’d buy it. I’m sure hairdressers get spiffs (incentives) for selling certain products. It may not be the richter scale, but it is frustrating – and very bad business sense for her. You’re doing so well on your prep for the NB’s! I’m impressed. Good luck getting everything in! A teachers work is never done!

Shelly – I can imagine the job is tougher now that you know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I hope it starts going better! Sounds like you are a very organized soul! I do the 90% thing, too. I love to get started, and even to do, then my attention wanders. I was enjoying looking at some of the guys. But I’m wondering how everyone is going to fit! Are some cast members going to be in some videos? I guess we’ll find out.

Lorie – Oh no, I just enable for Kettlebells – Cathy deserves her title! :p I just love the way they work me. How’d you enjoy your rest day? It’s good for you, you know! :p I’m with you – there is no need to be anywhere today, so I’m going to take my time. I think the only place I really want to go is the dog park for Jimmy. :p

Dallas – I’ve been sleeping in the last 4 days, too. It’s felt wonderful! I like the 20 pounder on the KB – it really makes a difference in a good way.

Carole – Sounds like you had an incredible Birthday! YAY! I can’t think of anyone who deserves it more! So very nice! Thanks for the info on Quorn – I did look in Safeway – I’ll go to the website and enter my zip code!

Thomasina – Good luck to your daughter in the ski race!! Oh – how fun! The Maui Half? Now THERE is where we should have our Cheetah GTG!! And I do agree that calamari every now and again is okay. :p Thanks for the pep talk! I love Eoin – except for his funny talk. He does crack me up. I’m not a fan of Bryan Kest – but others love him. His voice makes me climb walls. :p I’m enjoying my kettlebells – but I can definitely see that they are not for everyone. If you really enjoy traditional weights – these might not be for you.

Wendy – I’m glad you had a great time skiing! And you hit the issue with skiing on the head – it’s expensive and you cannot get to do it as often as you would wish. Have fun with TB+ - hope you’re not too sore!

Judy – Oh yeah, it’s tough to eat a “little” chocolate. :p Oh, enjoy your massage! NO! Don’t change! I LOVE deep tissue massages! They get all the little kinks out! Good luck to DS14! Sorry, you can’t see DS20 and hope DD16 is having a blast in Peru!

Lori – Sounds like a great workout and a wonderful weekend! Aren’t they the best days?

Wow! I think I’m caught up! Have a great evening everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.