:::: CHEETAHS :::: monday, 5.7

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Mornin', cheetahs :)

Today's a rest day for me as I'll be working late to supervise a track meet.

Here's a question o' the day for ya...(prompted by "I Like to Move It!" which was stuck in my head for much of the weekend *LOL*) For those who listen to music while they run, what's the song (or songs) that can get you to kick it in high gear absolutely every single time you hear it?

Have a great Monday! Will try to get back here later.
Cathy :)

Good morning cheetahs,

here we are, another week! today is another busy, busy day for this cheetah.

cathy- the song for me is tell me by christina aguilera and pdiddy!! i have a few others but that one always makes me pump my legs just a little quicker:)

today is UB workout. I am going to do my own thang:)

ttyl...

Good morning, Cheetahs......Sorry I've been MIA, but I've been going through some tests and just wasn't myself. I needed to get some things straight in my head.:)

My tests are fine, but I'm on some medication to clear up the 'female problems' that I'm dealing with, so fingers crossed that it works and I can go on life normal with only one TOM per month.x(

I've been pretty worried about everything so my exercise has been pretty lax, but I have been trying to put something together for a rotation.

I hope everyone is doing great. There is no way I could try to catch up with all of you from being out of the scene for a while, but I'll go from here forward. :)

Hopefully I'll be back later to get moving on that catching up. ;-) ;-)

Take care, Marcia.

Good Morning Cheetah-Babes!:)

Cathy: I am a wierdo. Although I like my music, it does not "move" me like that. I use it as a distraction so that I don't constantly think about how far I've gone, how fast I'm running, how much time has passed, etc. My speed varies according to how I feel or what kind of run I am doing. Yeah, I'm lame, I know!:p :7 ;) BTW, we will kick butt at the Pine Beach 5K if we do it girl!}(

Sunny: Training lots today, huh? Have fun doing your own u/b creation!

Marcia: Welcome back! You were missed. I hope the meds work for you. :)

Shelly: Congrats on your race! I know you are bummed but you still did an AWESOME job and you should not take it lightly!:+

Carole: Sorry about your trip. Hope you hamstring feels better this morning. I remember when I tripped on a tree root and fell during running class. I didn't pull anything though cause I just let myself go down! LMAO! :p

Christine: Sounds like you had a nice day y'day. Lots of "you" time. We wives/moms need that!;) I remember when I used to get my nails done. I must have gone back and forth atleast 3 or 4 times over the years between getting them done and not. I liked it but always ended up not wanting to be bothered after some period of time. I like the look but hate devoting the time and money to having it done. Oh well. My girlfriend has been getting her nails done consistently for I think a good 15 years now! I don't know how she has kept it up all of this time!

Today is the DM all cardio + upper body premix but I will be FF'ing the cardio and just doing the weight work since I have running class tonight.

We stopped at BestBuy y'day on the way home from the park and picked up tapes for our video camera. We also did a little test run with the tripod to make sure I could get a good angle so now I have no choice but to begin the practical portion of my PT exam. :eek: I *HATE* myself on video...this is gonna be hard for me to do!

I'll be back later chick-a-dees!:+

Hello Cheetahs-

Well vacation is over and now it is catch up time! We had a relaxing trip with days full lounging on chases and walks on the beach. We managed to workout 6 days including the three runs that I had planned (on the TM) We had two massages, one the day after my longest run and they were delightful. We enjoyed waking up early, getting our workouts in and enjoying the sun. Most people would think us boring, but we were there to relax, and we did.

Today is a 7 mile easy pace run, and major house cleaning.

I am so uncaught up that personals are not indicated. I will begin reading here again and try to participate :)

As for songs that I run to? Billy Joel, Jimmy Buffett, Fountains of Wayne, Ben Folds (but he can be slow sometimes) Shania Twain, and at times Green Day . I am due for new play lists. I tried the pod runner podcasts that are at specific BBM, but I find them generally monotonous.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

Good morning cheetahs and happy Monday. It's been a very slow night at work, it goes from one extreme to the other! I am feeling a bit of delayed onset soreness in my ankles and quads today but nothing very serious:) There was an interesting commentary in our local paper's sports section about a runner from out of town who ran in the HM I did on Saturday. I had to chuckle as he went on and on about the "insane hills" on this course and that even walking up them was painful.... it made me feel a little better. ;-) BTW, this guy finished a good 5 minutes behind me.

Today will be one of my "sort of" rest days. I'll be doing my new Rodney Yee yoga workout. I never have been able to regard yoga as a real workout I'm afraid. Maybe I'll change my mind with this one!

Cathy- Hope you have a great work day!! Cute question today. I'm afraid I'm an old fuddy duddy so I like old fuddy duddy songs:p
Two that come to mind on my playlist that never fail to perk me up are the Pointer Sister's "Im so excited" and Katrina and the Waves"Walking on Sunshine".

SunnyD- Have a great time doin your upper body thang:)

Marcia- Great to hear from you girl!!!! We've been concerned!
I'm so glad to hear that your tests all came out ok. I hope now you can relax some and get back on track. Are you still doing your step classes?

Wendy- It's getting down to the wire with your PT exam! You'll make such a terrific trainer too:7 :7 Have a great time with your running class tonight! It'll be so awesome if you can join me in a race in NJ! The PineBeach5k is particularly fun!!

Judy- Welcome Back!!! Sounds like you had a heavenly vacation :7
Got any good pics to post?

Carole- Thank you for your encouraging words yesterday!! It means the world to me:) and made me feel better! I enjoyed the iClimb bootcamp alot yesterday.... alot of variety and the time flew by!
It does use both the TM and elliptical. Oh my.... strained that poor hammy again????:( How is it today??

Christine- Thank you for your encouragement yesterday!! I admit I like to indulge in the occasional trashy book myself;-) Great for relaxing the mind, if you know what I mean! Yes, that superCarole from Phoenix did show up and win the event.... amazing!!

Hi to everyone who follows today!!!

ShellyC

G'morning Cheetahs!! I had an absolutely fabulous weekend but super busy!! First of all, the musical went so well. It was so much fun. I really enjoyed playing my flute again & it was so nice to feel *needed* and appreciated!! Not that I don't love being a SAHM, but sometimes if feels like a thankless job!! ;-) Lots of friends & family came to see the show too, there were pretty good crowds for each performance. My 2 running buddies came y'day (they ran the HM I was supposed to run Sat morning) and we were chatting about their runs. (they did great, Erin did it in 2:02 and Melissa in 2:10). Anyway... the piano player overheard us talking about running and she said.. so *that's* why you still look like a teenager!! :7

And.. my wonderful dh had a SURPRISE party for me on Sat!! That cookout that we went to at my friend Michelle's house??? Everyone was there, just waiting for us!! I was so shocked, Greg said that the look on my face was priceless!! Lots of friends there, including one of my best friends that I've known since Jr high but haven't seen in 2 yrs!! And my Mom of course was there too. I got some great Gift cards to my fav stores, so I'm ready to shop!! And a GC for a pedicure, can't wait to use that one!

OK, enough babble. I am on my first recovery week for P90X!! I did about 50 min of yoga y'day morning, that's all I had time for y'day. It was a busy day, glad I got that done early! Core Syn on tap for today, my first time doing that workout! I can't remember if I posted or not, but I did do a little running Sat morning on the TM. I went 4.25 miles, and alternated walking at high incline w/ slow running (6 - 6.5 mph, which is slower than I'm used to). Calf felt ok but didn't want to push it.

Cathy ~ I don't have an ipod and have NO idea how to download music. I'm so clueless on that kind of stuff! :eek: I just run!

Shelly ~ Great job on the HM!!! You did AWESOME!! I think that's the one my friend ran on Sat (she lives in AZ too) and she did it about 10 min slower than usual. She said the hills & altitude killed her!! I hope your quads feel better soon!!

I'll be back later!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...Yes, it would be great if a workout could do That!! I have often felt it is better to fall and not strain your body by catching it. But after all the icing yesterday my hammy feels pretty good today..:)...Enjoy your rest day. I am the weird one here as I don't run with any music. I do like it when I use my EXT though. Different kinds but something with a nice beat, if I don't use one of the iTrains.

Sunny...enjoy your upper body workout.

Marcia...nice to see you back! Sorry about those female problems...:(...I do hope the meds will work for you.

Wendy...the park sounds fun. So Joey hooked up with an "older woman"....how cute...:)..I bet my DH would have loved seeing that old farm equipment. As I said to Cathy, it probably would have better to just have fallen down. But I am not as sore today as I thought I would be. Don't much like myself on video either. Hope that goes good...

Judy..welcome back! Your vacation sounded very fun and you even got in your workouts!! Hope the housework goes easy and have a good run.

Shelly...I have often gotten my ankles adjusted by my chiro after a long trail run. Hope the quads are feeling better soon. Thanks for your thoughts on the iClimb Bootcamp. Surprisingly my hammy feels good today..

Jess...how sweet your DH had a surprise party for you!! Sounds like you had a great weekend...:)

Christine...sounds like a nice weekend for you. Glad you got some relaxing time. Luckily the hammy feels good today.

Today is BBC S&A, floor legs and 40 min on the EXT.

Have a great day...

ShellyC - Yes, I have to teach this Wednesday and then next week Thursday and I'm done for the summer. I'm checking into a HM to do in August. I've always backed out because it's so hard to run when it's so blasted hot and that's the only time I could find to run. BUT, I think this little 'medical episode' has given me new life on many things so I'm going to give it another try! ;-)

Marcia.

Good morning Cheetahs!!

Wendy - I got a rotation with the first set of Slim Series Express. A calendar came with the second set. The rotation uses SS and SSE. I may attempt that one day or I may throw SSE in with some Jari Love. Glad you and family had fun at the park. How awesome that you inspired someone else to get back to weights! You are an awesome Cheetah!!

Carole - Great job on the trail run! Glad the hammies are better today. Enjoy your workout.

Cathy - I know how you feel on the instructors grinning like the workout is not killing them too. LOL!! Hate, hate trying on swimsuits. The lighting and the mirrors in dressing rooms is horrible. Hey, masseuse stood out to me too! Glad you liked Cardio Sweatfest. I didn't like the braids either.

Shelly - Congratulations on completing that tough HM! You're still tops in my book! Sorry you were disappointed in the time. Next, year will be your year girl! Glad you had some good support there. Hope I can use my Zen next weekend. And, you did a tough workout to boot? You go girl!

Sunny - It took a lot of convincing but DBF said he would compete in the 5K. I already registered him too. Sounds like you're having to get an iTrain fix every few days. LOL!!

Gayle - I don't have those Billy's Blanks workouts but I do have some of his workouts. I enjoy doing them but don't use them often.

Christine - Glad you enjoyed your rest day.

Cathe - Another song for me Girls Just Want To Have Fun. Anything with a good beat, I find my steps picking up.

Marcia - Good to see you post. Glad the tests are fine and hope the meds help. Will continue to keep you in prayer.

Judy - Welcome back! Glad you had a great time.

Jess - Glad you had fun with the musical. Nice comment from the piano player. A surprise party!! How nice of dh. Great gifts too. Good luck with CS today.

I did 10 minutes on the elliptical to warm up. I used iTread #5 60 minutes indoor marathon. Got in 5.5 miles. Finished up with the bonus stretch from SChS.

Enjoy your day ladies!

Jackie

Hi guys. I can only hit and run. SORRY! Seems to be the story of my life the last 6+ months!

This week is National Teacher Appreciation Week at the school, as many of you SHOULD know! lol I'm in charge of this at our school, so I've coordinated food for each day of this week. Which means I have to be in and out of the school all day long, all week long! No biggie....I LOVE doing it. Just means my time is cut even SHORTER than normal!

Cathy-answer to your question....one of my fave songs on my MP3 player for running, believe it or not, is Mr. Mom (forget which country singer) and Mississippi Girl by Faith Hill. Yes...I admit...I'm a country music fan. lol. I've tried all kinds of music genre, but always come back to country.

Again....sorry I have to go so quickly.

OH..........slept later than planned this AM! Seems my body is enjoying the LACK of 'running obligations' since the HM is now in the past! LOL But I'm planning on starting to hit heavy weights tomorrow.

Gayle

Good morning ladies,
A quick check-in for me right now. We had a great time at Allyson's party and it was just what a I needed to perk me up. I posted pic in my picture trail, so take a looksie:)

I had a great workout last night. I did 40 minutes on the elliptical and then all of BBC Legs and butt. I really like that workout. It felt very freestylish. Today is a rest day for me.

I am off to the chiro now. I will be back later for sure.

Susan

Good Morning Cheetah Babes –

Did BBC Chest and Abs and I absolutely understand why people say Rich talks too much. When he explained how to do bicycles after we had already done them, I was ready to toss a dumbbell at him. But it was a nice workout and I’m feeling good. I did the treadmill portion on my bike and laughed out loud at the idea of running 10.0 period let alone on a 7.0 percent incline. I’m beginning to realize that I am SOOO not a runner. Jogger is much more appropriate a term for me. *shrugs* Oh well, as long as I can move it, I don’t care.

Cathy – I find I tend to run on beat thanks to the iTrains who have ingrained that into me, so I have to have a song with a nice beat. Doesn’t matter the song, just the beat. And for me “Fruitcakes” is perfect for that – I also like “Pressure” by Billy Joel. Have fun at your track meet!

Sunny – you busy Cheetah, you – have fun doing your own thang! (my uncle use to call my aunt his “sweet thang” so you brought a smile to my face with that one!).

Marcia – HUGS!!! We so understand! Post when you can and know that we’re all thinking of you, sweetie! Hope everything clears up for you!

Wendy - Good luck with your PT Exam!!! Sounds like a good workout you have on tap. Yes, we mom’s do need “me” time. It felt great and I’m relaxed now. I had stopped with the nails for about a year then before Christmas decided to get them again for the holidays. I just like the way they look. I’m going to experiment with them for summer. I always get a plain French manicure which looks nice but is boring. This time, the tips are a light pink sparkly stuff and the rest natural so they look like a very subtle French manicure that sparkles. I like them.

Judy – So glad you enjoyed your vacation. Sounds really nice. How could walks on the beach be boring?

Shelly – Somehow it does not surprise me that you found the course easier than some mere man! *winks* I’m sure that course would about kill me. :p Which Rodney Yee workout do you have? I like him. I just wish he would put shorts on that did not reveal every inch of him.

Jess – So happy to hear you enjoyed the musical! And what a great DH you have! Enjoy your recover week!

Carole – Oh, so glad to hear the hamstring is feeling better! And you know, my ankles pain me after a long trail run as well – the uneven terrain I guess.

Jackie – Great work out Jackie! Yes, the rest day was nice. Thanks!

Susan – glad you had a great time at Allyson’s party!! You know, I also kind of like the Legs workout from BBC – it got my yesterday in the glutes. And that’s always a tough area to get on me.

Have a great Monday all!!

Good Afternoon. I'm just sippin' my after lunch java before getting a move on with my work out and my video session...EEK!:eek:

Judy: Welcome back! Glad you had a great vacation. Take your time getting back into the swing of it with the personals. We are a chatty bunch so no one expects you to go back and read a week's worth of posts! LOL

Shelly: You are not alone...I had a tough time considering yoga a "real work out" but now I do. I have been known to break a sweat on many occassions with power yoga! I hope you enjoy Rodney. I haven't tried him yet.

Jess: How cool that your DH threw you the party! That's sooo nice! My DH did the same for my 30th. I had a feeling though... Did you have any idea what was coming??

Carole: Enjoy your BBC work out today. Hope that hamstring continues to feel better for you!

Jackie: I may look into modifying the SS & SSE combo rotation that comes with the set. I can't do them every single day. It would make me crazy! LOL So does Debbie have better Rythm in this new set? It used to drive me crazy as she was always off beat!

Gayle: So what work outs will you be using for your heavy weight rotation you are starting tomorrow?

Susan: Great pics! I am glad the party went well and helped to improve your mood. :) Enjoy your rest day!

Christine: Your nails sound very pretty. My friend gets designs on her nails EVERY time she goes. She is at the point where she doesn't even pick her own polish. She lets her nail girl do whatever she wants! She walks away some funky colors as well as designs. She gets her toes done too and they have to match her fingers or she can't handle it! LOL I previewed a BBC TM cardio work out when I first bought it. I figured I might write down what they do and try it at the gym. NOT A CHANCE! Those work outs are CRAZY!!!! LOL

I'm back for a quick Hello!

Carole- yuck another set back. Lets hope this one is minor!

Jes- Your weekend was really nice with the paty and your performance!... Yes I sometimes have to remind myself about being a SAHM and the how it benefits our family.

Gayle- Teacher appreciation week used to be my big vounteer oppurtunity when my kids were in elementary school too!

Cathy- Here are a few more songs: Smash Mouth I forget the song, but the Shreck (first) Theme song. Cecelia, Livin La Vida Loca, the Bon Jovi song that is in IMAX3, the Buttercup song, Crocodile Rock, Let the Good Times Roll, My Best Friends Girl, Get outta My Dreams; Get Into my Car, It's Still Rock and Roll to Me.... As you can see I enjoy all sorts of music!!!

Wendy- Good luck with your video taping!!!!

Hi Christine!!!

Shelly- Congrats on the HM! I hope you are not too disappointed.

I am still on the fence about the Avon 40 mile two day breast cancer walk.

After my run I went to the Y to stretch with my friends ( it was around the corner from our run) and also got in PUB chest, back and shoulders. This is good for my schedule. Tomorrow is Ladies Opening Day at our golf club and I will not have much time to workout. I will only do PUB Biceps and Triceps and some abs. And golf.

Ok, time to put together a Lentil soup to simmer andthen pick up the kids.

TTFN

Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

Jackie...when I used my EXT today there was no hamstring pain, but I feel it a bit when I bend. Good job with the iTread indoor marathon.

Susan..loved the party pics. Your Allyson is a cutie! She sure looked like she was having a good time. Good pics of you too...:)..I agree about BBC L&B it is very freestylish.

Christine...yes agreed, throw the dumbell at Rich or duct tape his mouth!!...:). True the uneven terrain of trails can do a few things to our bodies!

Wendy..you know I like BBC S&A the best. I will have to check out the cardio or TM on that one. Enjoy your workout and video session.

Judy...yes it really frustrated me pulling that sore muscle...I am sure it has a lot to do with age...:)...So have you golfed long?

Got in BBC S&A and 30 min on my EXT. I'll do floor legs from PS and another 30 min on my EXT later.

We are thinking of putting in some laminate wood flooring in our enrty, dining room, and kitchen. Have any of you done this?

Good Afternoon Cheetah-Babes!

I did DM upper body only. What a tough work out to do when the weight work is not broken up by the cardio! WOW! It was short but effective!}(

So I managed to record 4 of the 25 required exercises for my exam. I was feeling overwhelmed but once I got the first one done, the rest did not seem as daunting. It takes a couple of tries to get each exercise right plus since I am doing it myself I am constantly going back and forth from the camera to where I am performing the exercises. I record it and then immediatley play it back to make sure it's okay. It's kind of time consuming and tedious but I think I will do okay. If I do 4-5 exercises each day I can get it completed THIS WEEK!:+ I'll still need to take take it for transfer to a dvd or vhs tape but atleast the hard part will be done!:p

I just received the new slim series express work outs. They look pretty good! Definately better then the last set or Slim in 6 which I had on VHS years ago. I still have the SS series but couldn't get myself to use them in a rotation long enough to see what they would do for me. Hopefully this new shorter set of work outs will influence me to give the others another chance. :)

I actually already have an idea for a rotation! I am thinking of using all of the express work outs plus Firm it Up and one other SS full body work out for a balanced routine of upper body, lower body, full body, cardio and abs. I will have enough extra space in my schedule to add in my required gym class and a run too! Am I good or what!? ;) :p :7 I'd better write this down NOW though b/c in 4 weeks I am likely to forget what I said I was gonna do!:eek: :p :7

Okay well I've babbled on quite long enough. Time to get ready for my running class!

I'll be back tonight for personals!:+

Marcia - a HM would be a great goal to work toward.

Susan - Glad the party went well. The pictures are great. Love that Spanish dress and Allyson is a cutie!

Christine - I wonder if Rich was nervous is why he talked so much during the workout. It made the workout longer than necessary. Your nails sound so cute.

Wendy - I think Debbie's rhythm is a little better but not much. She even remarks on her "funky" music. I don't know whose rhythm is worse, Debbie's or Denise Austin. Good luck with the PT exam. How was the running class.

Judy - Enjoy your golfing tomorrow.

Have a good night!

Jackie

Evening Ladies.

Running class was good. We did 10 45 second hill repeats.}(

Judy: How did was your lentil soup? Tastey I'll bet!:9 How convenient to have the Y right there for you to stretch after a run. Have a nice day of golfing!

Carole: No laminate flooring here but I want it!!!!}( Shoulder work is KILLER but sooo worth it!;)

Jackie: I previewed a bit of Cardio Sculpt and Cardio Core. She didn't seem as off beat and the music IS better. The Cardio Core work out looks quite interesting. I am wondering if it will give me DOMS in my obliques? }(

Tomorrow is spin and I may throw my weekly session of chin ups in there too.

ETA: I just checked my email and my step mat has been shipped! Should be here in just a few days!}(

Have a great night.

Cheetahs Check-in

Good evening, Cheetahs! I hope y’all are having a blessed week. I am taking a short break from my clutter clearing project and coming up for air!

First things first. I shared last month that I started a 16-week fat blasting rotation to get ready for the Road Trip. I completed the fourth week Saturday morning. Since my last check-in, I did High Step Challenge Thursday morning, Stretch Max Friday morning, and the hi-lo segment from Christi’s Cardio Collectibles DVD plus Better Burn Better Buns Saturday morning. I decided to take a break from my planned rotation this week and just enjoy a few fun workouts. I am up to my butt in clutter, and I need to focus on getting ready for my mother’s visit. I reworked a 12-week rotation that I am planning to start on Mother’s Day. That will get me through the Saturday before the Cathe Road Trip.

Along with binge eating, obesity, and debt, clutter has been a strangling stronghold in my life. I do not fully understand why I do the things I do, but I hate living like this. I have been trying to dig my way out of this pit for years. I got my vacuum cleaner out of the closet and decided that a bulldozer would be much more helpful and effective! Over the past few years, I have made several attempts to break free from this overwhelming mess and transform my home into a sanctuary for my soul. I have never had any lasting success. I have made some progress. It is very similar to my weight in that I seem to be stuck in the middle. I am not where I was, but I am not where I want to be or need to be either. I am halfway between the starting gate and the finish line. I need to keep running with perseverance and finish the race.

Michelle from the Road Trip check-in recommended a book by Peter Walsh called It’s All Too Much. He is the professional organizer on Clean Sweep (which I never get to watch because I do not have that channel). I have read everything I could get my hands on through the years. I did not like the FlyLady’s approach that everyone else seems to love. Her constant e-mails are more clutter than they are worth in my opinion. I do not need reminders to shine my sink. I need someone to inspire me, hold my hand, and coach me through the process of clearing the clutter out of my home. I went to the bookstore after work Thursday and read the introduction of this book. It clicked with me, and I knew that I had to have this book. I love his humor and his writing style. He also answers questions I have always had like exactly what documents and financial records to keep and for how long. According to the test in this book, I am a hardcore hoarder. Of course, I already knew this! Shelley would need intense therapy after a visit to my home! Oh, wait, she is coming to Texas next spring. I need to start getting ready now!

I am making progress. Rebecca came over yesterday morning and helped me haul out all the stuff I had waiting by the front door. We filled her husband’s truck and the trunk of my car! I took a box of books to Hastings and sold them for $72.00!

I treated Rebecca to breakfast at Cracker Barrel yesterday morning and finally got to enjoy one of their wild blueberry muffins that I have been craving for a month. The grits actually tasted better than the muffin! My taste buds prefer simplicity now.

I need to return to my book reading and clutter clearing. I skimmed through the section on shoes. Peter Walsh has the audacity to suggest that I reduce my shoe collection. Step away from my shoes, Mr. Clean Sweep, and nobody gets hurt! I will freely admit that I have way too many socks. I sucked a pair up in the vacuum cleaner Saturday night, and it stinketh! LOL! I think I killed my vacuum cleaner. Death by sweaty workout socks!

I hope to check-in again Thursday night before Mom and her husband arrive. I need to focus and start stuffing the rest of this clutter back into closets and drawers. There is not enough time to deal with all of it in one week. It is a journey, and this home transformation project is even more challenging for me than my body transformation journey. I am hoping to be back on track with daily check-ins next week!

Susan, I have not been online to read any of your updates this week, but I am keeping you in my prayers.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.