:::CHEETAHS Happy Leap Year FRIDAY!! :::::

meatlessinca

Cathlete
Happy Friday CHEETAHS!!

I have to be into the office earlier on Fridays with my new position, so I’m typing up my check-in tonight (Thurs) and by the time I’m ready to post, it will be nearly 3 am Eastern Standard Cheetah Time….ESCT…lol…

I wanted to let the Cheetahs interested in the Nike marathon/half marathon group registration process know that the lottery registration begins Tuesday, March 4th and I will post a “GROUP ID NUMBER” (an email address) on Tuesday after I’m able to get the group registration started….so look for it on Tuesday if you are interested…

I’m looking forward to getting my Yukon back – hopefully by this weekend. The mechanic that worked on my car at the dealership ironically happens to be my neighbor across the road. DH told me that a couple of nights ago while I was at work, the neighbor came by to apologize profusely about the grave error he made during my service that caused the major damage. He admitted to my DH that he must have not replaced the “cap” thingy doohickey after he filled the differentials with new oil, thus causing the oil to spew out while I drove it 2 days. He was afraid he was going to lose his job (he’s been employed there for years), but the manager just gave him a warning and reprimand to be much more careful. I wouldn’t want him losing his job either. It is the “Service Advisor” that is and has been an arrogant buttface and even rubs my DH the wrong way. Mr. Congeniality told my DH the cause was a “faulty seal”, but the mechanic was brave enough to come to our house and admit his costly mistake and apologize for it. Anyway, that is the last of my car drama story….

Cathy – Well, I’m too late but I hope you’re having a swell time in VT!

Shelly – I don’t have a new car – The drama was just what happened to my 2003 Yukon XL after they messed things up during my service last week that caused major damage to the rear end differential area…(the housing, bearings, axles and bushings that go round to spin the rear tires)…. Hope you enjoyed your night off!

Wendy – Have fun at the jewelry party! I used to eat a bunch of crap when I went to Bunco, so I had to quit going! LOL…jk

Kristi – GOOD LUCK with your race this weekend! I think most of the cheetahs wanted to do the group sign up with Nike since it is a lottery this year. This way, if they choose our “group” we all get to go. I’ll post the email for the group ID on Tuesday (Mar. 4) after I’m able to register and get the group going.

Christine – Yeah, it is the “Service Advisor” not the mechanic that is such a …..uh hem. Wow, you must be shopping til you drop with DH gone…jk …lol! Too funny about the doggie day camp webcams… I guess it IS a good way to relax knowing (seeing) that you beloved pet is doing just fine while you’re away….

Carole – I had to quit making salsa as well for the very same reason! lol. OMG I can do some serious damage with chips and salsa! BTW, I found the Quorn Gruyere thingeys at the Raley’s in Loomis (on my way home now) so I can’t wait to try them. Also, I was very excited to learn that Whole Foods and FINALLY broken ground and are building a store in ROSEVILLE!! YAAAAHOOO!....oops…sorry, can you tell I’m just a little excited about that?...lol

Dallas – Wow, ya’ll were sitting really close to JBJ…Dang, he’s in pretty good shape too! ….bladders an be so annoying!

Jackie – Too funny about the Post Office motto….gotta keep the mail movin’, huh?...lol. Our Postmaster is great. Since she came on board, our local PO has really improved service and this last Christmas seemed to improve overall as well….. Yes, hopefully I’ll find the time to get my room painted soon!

Lori – good job on the run, what kind of energy stuff are you drinking?

Ok friends…Have a very Happy Friday!!!

Thomasina

Good morning cheetahs

Dallas..is your sleeping any better? DH woke me up snoring last night but he finally stopped...must been the kicks...:D...I think David Arculetta might very well win it all on AI. What a talented kid! I sent you another email last night, hope you got it...Good job with iTread yesterday. Nice pic of JBJ!!

Jackie...my legs were fine yesterday for my run after GS standing...I didn't even mind the wind! Did you sleep better last night? Glad you enjoyed Yoga Burn...

Christine...so sorry about the trip and fall! Are you bruised up today?

Wendy...hope you had a nice visit with your Mom. How is the DOMS today?

Lori...good job on the 8 miles.

Posh...thanks for the Nike info, I will for sure register in the Group!! Nice to know what REALLY happened with the Yukon. Not sure why dealers have such a$$holes as Service advisor's...I wonder if I can talk to my Raleys to get those Quorn Gruyere things! Let me know if you like them..We should be getting a Traders Joes soon but not sure all of what they carry.

I am surprised no one else has posted?? Hope Cathy is having fun on the slopes..

Today I am doing 20 min on my EXT, then the power circuits from BM2 (plus some freestyle exercises) and then abs. I am going to try and get in 4DS C&B this afternoon as I have a short work day..

Have a great day...:)

i suck, i suck, i suck!!!

i am so sorry for being MIA yesterday. i have been sooooooo busy at work. not to mention that i went out to dinner wednesday night, had two glasses of wine, and, well, you all know the rest of the story for this lightweight! so, yesterday was my rest day. tuesday, i did iBiClimb boot camp (or whatever it's called) and then ran extra to end up with 5 miles at an 8:30 pace (woo-hoo!). then, i did 4DS legs.

i haven't decided what today's workout will be. something nice and sweaty and probably gs bsb. we'll see.

i will try to come back later today and do personals.

Happy, Happy Friday Ladies!!

http://www.darkharbor.com/snoopydance/assets/images/01snooopy.gif

Can ya tell I’m happy it’s Friday? I did end up making my number at work so I won’t be toyless come April – YAY! I’m working from home today because the air conditioning in our office is on the fritz and the heater is turning on instead of the air conditioning (it’s supposed to be in the 70’s today). So it’s HOT! I did survive my fall yesterday – just has a nice half dollar sized bruise on my palm – hope it doesn’t interfere with my workout! Today will be AOS Providence (got it yesterday) in the AM and some kind of cardio in the afternoon.

On a serious note, DH’s mom is not doing very well (she’s in her late 80’s). He’s leaving Australia today (2 days early) and flying out to India to see how she’s doing. If it’s as bad as we’re told (we’ve been told this before – she’s a tough old bird!) I may be flying to India with DS23 (and MAYBE DD18 – but she’s in school and I don’t know if she can miss). I would leave DD15 here – perhaps get my dad to fly out to stay with her. I really do not want to fly to India right now, but I’ll be there for DH.

Cathy – hope you’re having a blast skiing!

Carole – I think once you hit 40 it’s harder to lose extra weight. My body likes to hold on to it anyway – my ancestors must have been very good at surviving lean times! How’d the run go yesterday? Not too bruised today – just my palm. I was more stunned than anything. It is quiet on the forums today, isn’t it? Everyone must be sleeping in.

Dallas – OOOOOH! LOVE the photo of JBJ! You WERE close! I’m with you on the bladder thing! I’m always in the restroom. Did you get a good night’s sleep last night? Hope you did. Unfortunately for me, anything edible appears to be my downfall. :p I just love food. I wish I were one of those really picky people who only liked certain things. But, no…. Oh well.

Jackie – funny –our part for our cooling system is coming in from Wisconsin – we should share – we have heat – you have cold – somewhere we should find a happy medium. Talked to a coworker who said at 5AM it’s sweltering in the office. Hope you stay warm today! Oh, how exciting about closing on the new house!!

Wendy – Stop “selling” me TJ! Too funny. If I were to order only one – which one would you recommend for a good sweatfest? Did you have fun at your mom’s?

Lori – I didn’t giggle at you when you fell on your treadmill (except maybe at the mental image that appeared – never at you personally). It’s very scary to go flying off a treadmill – I think we’ve all done it one time or another. :p Hey as long as the energy drink works mentally or physically – one is as good as the other.

Thomasina – Count me in for the Nike Half! Even if I have to walk the darned thing, I’m going! Nice of the mechanic to apologize! I’m just happy you and the pups are safe and that the dealership is taking responsibility. I am reviewing what I want to purchase this morning (I just got paid). I’m going to have fun today.

Lorie – No worries, Lorie – just check in when you can! We like hearing from you. Sounds like you had fun Wednesday night! Glad you have your energy back.

Well, off to face the day. Have a great one everyone!

Thanks everyone for your race well wishes! You all are the best. I’m getting more excited now. I leave work at noon today and will be heading to Louisville to pick up my race packet. Afterwards I will be spending the afternoon and night at my DB’s house, about 20 minutes away. It will be an easier drive than leaving from my house 1 ½ hours away.

Last night I was able to get in my 9 mile long run. Hopefully since all of my running has been treadmill it won’t make my races too difficult. Oh, well, if it does it does. My goal is to use these 3 races as prep work for my HM so I will know what I need to focus my attention on. I’m sure I won’t have any PRs.

Posh – Sorry to hear about your car woes. That was very brave of your neighbor to claim up to his mistake. Thanks for creating a group sign in for us for the Nike HM on Tuesday. It would be great if we are chosen. Will we, the other cheetahs, need to do anything on our end, or will the group registration be all until Nike makes a decision?

Christine – It is so nice to hear that I was missed. You are so sweet!

I’ll try to BBL before I leave. WAVES to all Cheetahs!!

Good Morning Cheetahs!

I'm heading out to Target to do some "browsing" as soon as DS finishes his cereal. :+ No work and no run planned for this morning but I don't feel like sitting in the house all morning so I'm *FORCING* (not! LOL) myself to go and do a little shopping. :p :7

I'll do personals when I get back!

Have a great morning girls!:)

Good morning Cheetahs!

Christine - That was quite a fall for you yesterday. Hope you're ok. Nice you could laugh about it. Congratulations on making the numbers at work. What toy are you eyeing next? Sorry to hear about DH mother. Will definitely be sending prayers your way. I have a portable heater today. It feels so good.

Dallas - Understand about seeing that high calorie burn during cardio. I've missed cardio for the last week or so. I didn't get hungry the first time I did P90X. This time was a different story. I'm starving all the time and I eat 6-7 times a day. It may be because I reduced the cardio. Actually, I'm seeing better results in BF this time around too.

Wendy - I like Chalene. She does have a lot of energy. Good luck with the weigh in this weekend. How can you browse at Target and not come out with something in hand? Enjoy your shopping.

Lori - Think I've only watched one season of AI. I like DWTS though. Good job on the 8 mile run!

Thomasina - You were either up late last night or up early this morning. Nice of your neighbor to come over and apologize for the goof up with the Yukon. Service manager could have been more cordial. Thanks for kudos on your postmaster. It's always good to see them working hard to improve service. Always want to keep the customer happy.

Carole - I'm picturing kicking DH. Guess he knows he wasn't dreaming, huh? :) I was in bed before 9 last night and slept pretty good until about 2:30. Then, it was like catnapping until time to get up. Enjoy your workouts today.

Lorie - Don't worry about posting. We know you are one busy Cheetah too. Great pace on that run.

Kristi - Great job on the 9 miles! Good luck with the races. Are you feeling excited yet?

I did iTread #22 Tag Team. I haven't done cardio in over a week and this was just right for me. Thinking about doing a Gym Style rotation for March. And, may do like Cathy and add some of the Timesaver workouts.

Going to DBF after work today. Gonna choose that granite and pick up some light fixtures tomorrow.

Have a fantabulous Friday!

Jackie

Jackie - I am getting more excited. When I pick up my race packet then it will probably hit me. That makes it official. I'm ready. It is only a 5K, how hard can it be after running 9 last night. :) :) Have fun picking out the granite and light fixtures tomorrow! Great run today!

Wendy - Have fun shopping!

Good morning cheetahs! I had a fun time with my new TJ workouts yesterday and later got in a good 45 minutes of cycling. Also got started packing up our library/office (MEGA job!) Then unfortunately my gut started complaining again and I could only manage a tiny amount of supper before heading to bed. Well, I had a very restless nite but kept everything down at least. Feeling better today but still not back to normal. I stuck to a very bland breakfast and we'll see how it goes.

Thank you cheetahs for all your well wishes:) The pictures on the property we were interested in turned out to be deceptive and it's not what we had in mind after all.... Oh well... onward!

Wendy- Poor dear... the sacrifices you make!! I hope the Target trip isn't too rough on you;-) :p Not to worry on the 18 miler kiddo... I'll be with you. You'll amaze yourself how fast the time will go! Thanks for the push on getting the TJ workouts. I did CardioParty #3 and then Turboblast (I think it's called that) She does really get ya going!! These workouts are quite different and you are right... ALOT of fun.

Christine- Nice step mish mosh there yesterday! Sorry you took a tumble and am glad you only got a bruised hand out of it. I've had a few spectacular falls myself, especially as I was getting used to the BOSU... I usually feel more foolish then hurt. I guess over the years I've learned how to "fall" correctly with minimal damage ;-)
Hoping that your MIL will pull thru this episode!!
BTW- what kind of workout is AOS Providence?

Dallas- Nice JBJ pic last nite!! Okay, now I want to see your workout space.... once you get your new EXT that is.

Jackie- Glad to hear that you at least have a portable heater today!
I guess you can finally feel your fingers! Down to the last month on your house? wooohhooooo.... then comes the moving:eek:

Lori- Great job getting in 8 miles before work!!! Hey, you've got us in suspense here.... just what is that energy drink?

Thomasina- Oh dear, you have me in a dilemma. I so want to meet up in Calif with the cheetahs for this race but I'm pretty sure things will still be topsy turvy with relocation activities:( Well, I have a few days to decide anyway. That was very decent of that mechanic to apologize BTW!!

Carole- As much as I love Jerry.... OMG his snoring would wake a hibernating bear!! I wish a kick would do it.... he stops for about a minute and then just starts right back up. Ah well, the sacrifices we make for love! Nice well thought out workout for you .... as always!

Lorie- Is there light at the end of the tunnel... re work? Hopefully it will ease up on you soon. anyway, you have the weekend coming up at least:7 Fabulous Pace on your run!!!

Kristi- Don't be so sure about that PR there girl.... you very well may surprise yourself! Wow... 9 miles on a TM!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Got to get started here. I've been running pretty consistently every other day lately but I think I'll break that pattern today.
Not enough nutrients in my body to sustain a good run anyway... I am feeling a tad drained. I'll do some kind of lighter circuit today
and if I'm feeling okay I'll try out time on the EXT later.

ShellyC

Hey Girls.

Okay, I went to Target and bought....NOTHING!!!!:eek: How in the world could I let such a thing happen!?!? LOL :p

::Thomasina:: Glad to hear your neighbor/mechanic fessed up to what happened and apologized for it.

::Carole:: I still have mild DOMS everywhere today!}( Enjoy your work out and your short work day!:)

::Lorie:: Great run! You rock! You don't suck. You're just busy. It's okay. Stop beating yourself up over it! We aren't going anywhere!:)

::Christine:: Sorry to hear about DH's mom. I hope if it's her time that she passes peacefully. My BF's grandma is sick and there isn't much hope for her. She's in her 80's as well and lives in Pakistan so BF's dad went overseas for a week to see her for the last time. He's expected home this evening. It's actually BF's mom's mom that is sick but she can't take the trip as she has been battling cancer so she just can take the chance w/her own health traveling like that to a 3rd world country. :-( Her husband went alone because he felt someone should go even if his wife couldn't. Isn't that sweet? :)
As far as the TJ's go, I am not a good one to ask as I only have 1 set of work outs but a 2nd is on it's way!!!}( You might want to ask in the open forum for opinnions on the best TJ work out/set.

::Kristi:: I am happy to hear that you are starting to get pumped for your race. Nothin' worse then signing up and ending up not wanting to do it. I am trying to find an HM to do at some point between my 10 miler at the end of march and the 18 miler I'm planning to do with Shelly in October. }(

::Jackie:: I don't know how but I did it! I bought NOTHING at Target! :7 Enjoy your time with DBF this weekend and have fun picking out the stuff for your new home!

BBL!

Morning Gals!

I did P90X - L&B and ARX so far. I'm not sure about cardio. DD and DS got up in the middle of the night. DD started with the stomach flu last night. :( Poor thing. Since I'm feeling blah myself I may omit the cardio. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. I broke my coffee pot, the glass part. UGH. Maybe that's why I feel so sluggish? ;-) Last night I broke the lid to my ricer steamer. :( I better steer clear of the kitchen today. ;-)

Shelly ~ Sorry you're feeling blah too. That's a bummer about the property. Good luck w/the packing. I think will go EXT shopping tomorrow. :)

Jackie ~ Sounds like a good work out plan for March. I just love the GS series. :) Good luck with the granite and light fixtures. So you think you got hungry from the reduced cardio? Maybe that's my problem then? It's driving me batty! :eek:

Wendy ~ Have fun shopping! Can't wait to hear what you bought. }( I think my weight selections are pretty close to what I would use for the GS for P90X. I'm doing pull downs with the pulley system on the squat rack too. I dunno...I'll see how hungry on week 2.

Christine ~ That's just not right..."It's HOT" :p It snowed again last night. That's getting a little old. x( I'll keep your dh, his mom and the rest of your family in my prayers.

Carole ~ LOL! And I bet they were some powerful kicks!! L-O-S over there!! I did get your e-mail, I'll try again. Wonder why it's being so finicky??? NIce workout plan.

Posh ~ That was something about your neighbor. That was brave. Hope you went easy on him. ;-)

Kristi ~ Good luck!

Hi to the rest of the Cheetahs....I've got to pick up DS from preschool. Oh, I have better pictures of JBJ, but wanted to show that one in particular. x( The rest are on Photobuckets. :)

Hi All –

Haven’t gotten a workout in yet – I’ve been enjoying being at home! And I’ve been working, too. :p AOS has two minute sessions followed by 1 minute of rest, so I can watch email and stuff. I’ll get to it soon.

Kristi – Enjoy your race!!! You’ll catch the bug again in no time flat! :p

Jackie – Good luck making your choices – I hope something jumps out at you and says, “I’m THE one!” It’s so much easier that way. :p Thanks for your prayers! And I so glad you have a portable heater today to stay warm! I’m think of heading to Play it Again sports to see if I can get a decent price on a bigger kettlebell. :p

Wendy – that is very sweet of your BF’s dad as traveling in Pakistan and India is not easy. I would have a really tough time on my own as I don’t speak the language and I don’t know all the little taboos, etc. Thanks for the info on the TJ Set. Sorry you didn’t find anything.

Shelly – oh man, sorry you’re not feeling well! Thanks for the sweet words about my tumble – I feel really foolish – I tripped over a rug that is always there – not even over something as unique as a BOSU. :p AOS Providence is a kettlebell workout. He does 2 minute rounds followed by 1 minute of rest. Not as wearing as Extreme Kettlebell, but I do like the video – he’s very calm and controlled and demonstrates the KB’s well. Enjoy your circuit – hope you are feeling better soon!

Okay – ENOUGH – time to get moving!

I don't know how my post was after Shelly. I guess we posted at the same time?

Picked some coffee up....now I feel better. ;-)

Christine ~ The AOS KB workouts sound really interesting.

Wendy ~ NOTHING!?!?! You must not be feeling well. :7

Ok, another P90X question...don't kick me out of the Cheetah thread. LOL After finishing week one (well, KenpoX tomorrow), I have realized that ARX is exactly the same for all three days it's on the rotation. Do you sub another ab workout like CM for one of the days? I can see why ppl get great core results. That is some workout! }( I don't know if I want to do the same one 3 x's a week though. :p

BBL

ETA: Lorie I missed your little post. I was rushing this AM. You do NOT suck! Life gets busy. I'll probably be MIA all weekend....soccer. Have fun with your sweaty workout. :)

Dallas: Doing the same ab routine can get lame after a while so yes, feel free to sub once a week to keep it fresh. I did that as did many others! Legs and Back never changes either so I subbed for that often times too. :)

Dallas - I did ARX once a week and subbed the other two days - especially after L&B as ARX is a lot of hip flexor work - of course if you really want to strengthen there do it after L&B. I think the AOS workouts are going to sound a lot more interesting. Read below.

***WARNING*** kettlebell enabling thread below - read at your own risk!

Okay, I'm done with AOS Providence. I'm NOT doing cardio - I already burned as many calories as I would with one of Amy's Hi/Lo workouts. Yes, doing kettlebells with a 1 minute rest between each 2 minute exercise and using only a 15 and a 20 pound kettlebell I burned, in the same amount of time, the same calories as an intense cardio workout. I'm thoroughly worked out, but feeling energized - I LOVE this workout!! He's extremely professional and cute in his own bald way and really knows his kettlebells. The workout itself is about 40 minutes - I did some sections twice. The more I do kettlebells and really see and feel the results, the more I love 'em. They are seriously what functional fitness was meant to be. Kettlebells work me the way I want to move in real life. I'm off to order another AOS workout, and I'm hitting Play it Again Sport this weekend for another KB or two.

okay, time for some loong overdue personals.

posh-let me know about the group sign up. i feel like either we all do it together or none of us do it. i get all choked up just thinking about crossing the finish line together (i'm such a dork). okay, and maybe i get a little choked up about getting my tiffany necklace. JUST KIDDING!!!

carole-you and i did the same workout. i did 4DS chest and back. i am proud of myself because i upped my weight on almost everything. i still wish there was more bench work and less push ups, but, oh well...

chrisine-so sorry about DH's mom. i hope she turns the corner and you won't be making that trip anytime soon!!!

kristi-good lluck tomorrow. one time, i did the majority of my training for a marathon ont he treadmill (even a 20 miler!) and i was fine for my marathon. you will do great tomorrow. check in and let us know.

wendy-ooh, target is a scary place for me. i go in with the intention of just buying what i went for and that never happens and i end up spending way too much money! ets...you didn't buy ANYTHING?!?! i am SOOOOO impressed!

jackie-what is tag team like? i need to figure out my march iTrain purchases. i am really loving iBiClimb boot camp and iTread circuit circus.

dallas-if you're not feeling right, take it easy. especially with the kids having the stomach flu. i hope everyone starts feeling better. oh, did you get linus' invitiation? did it work?

shelly-well, there is a light at the end of the work tunnel within the next two months, but no light at dissertation tunnel!!! i have not even begun to work on anything i'm supposed to because i have been too burned out from work. i hope to get something done this weekend but i'm not banking on it. when work is slow is when i usually do my best on my dissertation stuff. i just have no time. :-( x(

workout report for the day. i was in the mood to sweat so i did step blast (i hadn't done any stepping on my actual step in FOREVER) and then MIC hi/lo (just because it's fun). then, i did 4DS chest and back. i upped my weights on almost everything and am really happy about that. i *tried* to do incline flies with 25's but couldn't even do one.

on monday morning, i think i am going to go meet two of the football coaches (both single and cute, btw) for strength training. they train every M,W,F and i would really like to do some heavy stuff that i would need a spotter for. plus, did i mention they're cute? ;-) no, seriously, i think it would be fun to workout with two guys who are really into it and also show them that i actually know what i am doing. hopefully, i'll go. they start at 0615, so i would have to leave my house really early.

i hope everyone's friday is going well.

Good Afternoon Lovely Ladies!:)

My work out is done. I opted for the first 45 minutes of Yoga X today. :)

Shelly: I'm so sorry your stomach was acting up again. My DH was having issues last night as well and he just got over a virus last week! I was prayin' it wasn't coming back!:eek: I'm sooo glad that you liked the TJ's! I just ordered another set...I couldn't resist! I want them all, I swear! LOL
As nervous as I am about the 18 mile race I am also excited. To get this under my belt would really give me confidence that I could complete a full mary and that is my ultimate goal!!! It'll be such an honor to have you run with me and so much more fun then running solo. :) Are you SURE that you won't mind hangin' towards the back of the pack with a slow-poke though??

Christine: Keep us updated on your MIL's condition wether or not you decide to join your DH overseas.
You are KILLING me with the kettlebell thing girl! You need to stop it right NOW!!!!!! I can't buy kettlebells until the fall because I have too much on my plate already with the X+, NROL4W and this 18 mile race I some how convinced myself I should run! :p LOL
So let me know which TJ you decide to order, okay? ;)

Dallas: LOLOL! Hey, I just spent a decent buck on Beach Body products! I think that's what kept me from buying in Target...GUILT!!!:p I didn't even venture in to the fitness section as that is my weakest link in that store. I DID however pass on by the electronics to see if they had any Wii's in stock but ofcourse..they DIDN'T!!!!!!!x(

Lorie: Ooooooh, can I come lift with you and the cute coaches PLEEEAAAASSSEEEEE!?!? }( :9 }(

OMG, it just dawned on me that tmrw is march 1st and I still have 2 Itreads that I downloaded in February and haven't even tried yet!:eek: Guess I know what I'm doin' on Monday!;)

hey ladies,

yesterday i did b&g standing legs premix. today i did a 30 min iclimb.

wendy- well what you left in target i picked up:7 just came back and spent a pretty penny. of course i did stop in the fitness section and picked up two more KB's!!

christine- didn't i tell you, you would love providence??!! he has a new 1200 workout supposed to be tougher than the spartan 300 workout. it's a downloadable workout, however i believe it comes with downloadable printout instructions. i bought two more KB's today. i am outta controllllllllllll}( :p :7 which new AOS workout did you order?

lorie- no way do you suck. we all get busy so we definitely understand.

kristi- happy to hear you are getting excited about your race. i had that feeling last year. once i got there i was totally into it. how is your ds doing?

dallas- i believe you would really like the providence kb workout. anthony is awesome!!

jackie- have fun shopping for your new home. no matter what rotation i do i will not leave behind my itrains for too long:7 please tell me again the type of dvd player you recently got.

shelly- i hope all is going well with your relocation process.

posh- love your new tag line, lol. glad the man apologized and the unfortunate drama is over.

carole- i do love the way you mix and match your workouts.

tonight is family fun night and we are breaking in the wii!! we are sooo psyched. i bought a couple of new games for it today while at target.

have a great night ladies i am off to hang with my fam:)

Christine..Our weather started out sunny today, but then got overcast...might even rain. I am sorry to hear about your DH's Mom. As you know this can be so tough...sending my thoughts and prayers. The funny thing is at 45 I did great with weight loss and P90X! Now it's a real biatch to loose anything, except my mind of course...:)..The run yesterday was good, I ran out of gas abut the last 1/4 mile but overall I did great.

Wendy..I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU BOUGHT NOTHING AT TARGET!!!!! http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/faint.gif[/img] Good job with 45 min of YogaX.

Jackie..once I woke DH up, he did stop the snoring...like Shelly said the sacrifices we make for love!! Good job with iTread tag team. Hope you have fun picking out the stuff for the new house.

Dallas...wow! Sorry about the broke stuff, I do so hate days like that. Sorry too about DD's stomach flu...sending healing vibes! I think I might have had MY privacy settings to strict on FB which is why it might not have worked. I did add you as a friend so you will get another email...:)...I did do ARX 3 times a week for my 1st P90X rotation. Got great results then. The other rotations of P90X I did after I subbed some of Cathe's ab work. To me, it is really all about clean eating for results anyway.

Shelly...sorry you are still a bit under the weather. My DH is awful sometimes with snoring too. I can't even remember how long I have slept with earplugs!! A circuit might be good if you are a bit drained.

Lorie..I am soooo with you on more bench work and ditching all the push-ups in 4DS C&B!!! I will try and increase my weight a bit next week. You got in a good cardio workout too. Your new workout schedule with the Football coaches next week sounds way fun!! You must get pics...:D

Sunny...thanks...:)...I hope you and the family have a blast with the Wii!!!

Got home and did 4DS C&B...felt great! Off to watch reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond...:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.