::: CHEETAHS ::: Friday rocks!

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, cheetahs, & happy Friday!!! :) :) :)

Last to post last night, so I'm caught up with personals.

Today will be a necessitated rest day as I volunteered to work a school function and am heading out after. To adjust, I will add 4DS CST to tomorrow's run.

Have a fabulous day, all!

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Hey ladies,

today is a meeting with grace}( . not sure which one but i am doing a 45 min itread!

cathy- awwww, thanks you are so sweet. i definitely have the wii ski and outdoor challenge on my wish list! you are right about changing it up. you can still add a kb workout to your 4ds rotation if you wanted.

linda- lol, ok i must have missed it, ms. wendy was no longer banning target:7 you simply must go. they have some very cute and stylish workout clothes!

shelly- oops i meant my TM was from proform. not an expensive one i would say mid-range. i really like it as it has one touch buttons for speed and inclines. great for HIIT sessions.

wendy & carole- i just ordered jumpsnap, woohooo!

have an awesome day cheetah friends!

ttyl....:D

Sunny ~ oh yeah, I totally forgot: congrats on the new TM!!! Sounds sweeeet! The running is driving my rotation more at the moment...it calls for 2 days of strength training, which I may tweak again as I haven't been working legs. (I figure reintroducing them to the hills is taking care of that for now.) But I think, generally speaking, I do want to *incorporate* kb's into a strength program rather than train with bells only. I mentioned to Wendy--I've definitely gained strength using the KBs (and upped my weights for 4DS), but I think traditional strength training has to be in the mix for me. My arms don't feel as solid with kb work alone. Enjoy your iTread! And OH NO on you giving into the JS. This spells doomsday for me, ya know? :7 *lol*

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Hey Cheetahs,
No school today due to the fire. It rained last night so things are improving. Now I have to just work out, eat the cheesy hashbrowns I made last night, and get ready for the party. Talk to you all later!:D

Good morning loverlies!

Sorry for not getting back here yesterday...all I did was run all day long, and that's not the *fun* kind of running LOL! Today is a rest day, as all Fridays are. It's too bad though because I get to go into work an hour later this morning and could have fit something in but I was soooooo drained during HSC yesterday that I think it's best to rest, as far as a workout is concerned, today. I do have a ton of fencing to fix today so I think that will suffice :p.

So far I haven't heard anymore from my critter. I just hope he was able to make his way out of my ducts/basement. I'll leave everything open for another day and if all is still quiet I'll put everything back together. Thank goodness it finally started to warm up here or it would have been a couple of very cold nights!

Cathy - I do agree with you and all the Cheetahs who suggested going to a running store...I've just been trying to avoid it because I had heard that, while the local guy *really* knows his stuff he's a bit of a hard sell and I don't like pushy sales people. In fact, I avoid sales people at all costs lol! I guess I'll have to concede at bite the bullet. Too funny about your EXT "entertainment".

Gloria - Fire???? Did I miss something? I'm sure you have fabulous "man arms", too LOL! Awesome run yesterday! I actually don't mind a bit of teasing (I have a good sense of humor about that kind of stuff) but this was most definitely a "dig" that I know probably stemmed from jealousy. The same person also said that a woman's optimal body fat % should be 25%...um, yeah, whatever *rolls eyes*.

Kath - HSC is High Step Challenge (Hardcore Series)...awesome crcuit when you want a little bit o' everything. I hope you enjoyed your outdoor run yesterday. I hope DD's extraction goes smoothly and isn't *too* painful :(.

Wendy - Aww, thanks, I love critters...if it had been a snake I would have treated it just the same :). See post to Cathy ^^^^ about shoes. I didn't know that you can actually *try* them out. I think that might end up being the deciding factor...thanks! Awesome news about you credit card snafu...you ol' sweet talker you! Okay, that makes me feel a bit better about BBC...I'll just have to put some other music on because that just annoys the $#!& out of me LOL! So, so you get to use your DH's new toy for your workouts, too? WOWZAS...awesome workout yesterday:eek:! Are ya walking today?

Christine - How'd your review go? Great workout yesterday!! Oh, don't worry about that 10.6 miler (strange distance?) this weekend...you're so fit you'll rock it! My old Nike cross trainers (and I mean *OLD*) have never given me an *ounce* of trouble so that's why it's been so frustrating tryig to find replacements. I know I shouldn't keep running in the worn out pair. I personally love nice delts and bis on women...besides, that's probably why I out-bowl 90% of the guys in my league :).

Carole - I've never heard of Fleet Feet but may have to break down and go to the local guy who has a *very* good reputation...see post ^^^ to Cathy. Ouchie on the black toe...nope haven't had that issue. Great news about BIL...YAY!

Jackie - No sweat about personals...we just love to hear that you're well. Awesome workout yesterday!!!

Shelly - Great run...sounds like a killer!!! LOL about your pre-workout workout with the pooches! Thanks for the advice...see ^^^ post to Cathy about shoes. I agree that I should have NO problems at 5.5 miles :(. I like the idea of "thinking about it" ;)! Awww, shucks, thank you hon! You are the sweetest. Uh, my arms (now) are a bit bigger and much more defined than in those pics...they were kind of "soft" then. I would think you're about finished with the packing?

Dallas - IA about the BBC music. I think I might put a Cathe DVD on in the other room and crank the "music only" option lol! Sorry you had a kind of crummy day/workout yesterday :(. I hope everything is okay with regards to that email...{{{HUGS}}}.

Posh - I think that Suzuki would be a great idea for ya, especially for that price! Glad you finally found some comfy shoes!

Sunny - LOL about you sneaking into Target! Ooh, Imax 2 is my all time fave Cathe cardio! Nice score on the TM... congrats!!!

Linda - You just made me hungry seeing Novice Supreme "Tacos" LOL :9. Holy moly girl...B&G *AND* a run?!?!? Are you INSANE :eek: }( :eek:??? ^^^^5s!

Whew, sorry for the novel...I feel so out of the loop! Anyhoo, I hope to get home early(ish) from work and finally get those poor herbs potted. Have a fantabulous day everyone!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy....a few years ago I was telling my clients if I ever won the lottery I would be happy to build my Dsis her very own house......in NY!!! I am sure my BIL is happy to be out of the hospital. LOL about Deathwish 21!! I have not watched one of those in some time...enjoy your rest day.

Sunny...that is great then new clothes helped your mood...:), that does always seem to work!! Unfortunately the trade for my Dsis never worked out...:D...Congrats on the new TM and ordering JS!!! have fun with Grace.

Gloria...when you get a chance I would love to have that black bean hummus recipe as I LOVE black beans...:)...I bought my Elliptical last year for some non-impact cardio and have so enjoyed it. I hope the fire has been contained! They are too scary....we get an actual fire season about Aug through Oct, and we were 2 blocks from being evacuated about 7 years ago...the smoke is always bad. The cheesy hashbrowns sound yummy...

Wendi...LOL about the pushy salesman at your local running store...One main reason I avoid my local running store...but I already know what shoes work after all these years, so I just order them online.

Jackie...Hope you get the desk cleared off! Slo Mo legs always gives me a bit of DOMS.

Wendy...wow, I didn't know in PC laptop you did not get the full version of windows?...That sucks...I don't think that is the same with PC Desktops. True too about having to buy the other programs...but as far as anti virus the trials are usually Norton or McAfee and I would not use either as they are huge resource hogs...there are so many better ones out there to choose from and some free. You definitely need an upgrade for your 8 year old PC...Good luck with the Mac.

Shelly...sounds like a nice 7.2 mile run yesterday...I had some dogs that were a bot tough to control when going to the Vet...:)...I think Spanky has the same energy as his owner...:D! Yes, I think B2B next year would be so fun! Wow, 2 tofu dishes in Chinese food...the one type of tofu in Chinese food I have tried came with a batter around the tofu...it seemed yukky and a bit greasy, so unfortunately I have not tried Chinese tofu again...:(...I think S&H is fun to pull out every now and then. I bet you had fun with ITR!

Dallas...yep, my oldest Dsis is quite a piece of work...:)...Sorry about the family member's email messing up your mood and workout. Yes, tight laces can make your foot a bit sore...Hope the gyno appt went smooth.

Christine...yes, Karen and I had a lot of fun taking apps!!...we just could not find another family willing to take our oldest Dsis in trade...:D...A couple of days ago Shelly posted to me about what could cause a perfed bowel, it was just good he got to the hospital SOON! I will have to do some part of BSIM again! I hope you have a blast with the 10.6 miler. Way to go with the Lat DOMS! Congrats on getting through the clean & presses with that weight.

Kath...yes, it was me wanting to trade my oldest Dsis, but I won't trade with your MIL!!! You can keep Raymond's Mom...:D!!!

Posh...Glad you were not upset with the SUV talk...LOL about not knowing how your calf's got sore but thinking it is a good thing...are we not bizarre!!!...:D...The Sabra I got was the roasted garlic/plain....YUM!!!! I have been avoiding all chips so I dip some pretzels in the hummus for a nice snack. Thanks, PIFA fits my Dsis a LOT better!!!

Linda...I am glad my BIL went home too. Now I just hope my Dsis lets him heal before she puts him to work around the house. Good workout yesterday..

Today I am doing leg curls & extensions, GS chest, abs and a 3-4 mile run.

Have a great day...:)

Happy Friday Cheetahs!

*Does Happy Friday Dance around the forum* My review went well. I’ll know what raise I get today. My boss said that it was more than the standard because I performed so well – but would not tell me how much. We’ll see. I may also get a promotion – but we’re not sure to what yet. So, as I said, it did go well. I’m so tired today, though. Not sure, again, what I’m going to do with ETK. Maybe a Spinervals. I want something none-impact as I’m going to be giving myself a beating on Sunday. :p

Wendy – your BBC Butts and Legs and Itread workout sound killer! Hope you had a good nap! My company sells Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Basically it’s software that allows a company to keep the records of all customer contact (sales, support, marketing, etc) in one place. Pretty basic software, but needed in most companies. Lol about the Cap One commercials – they are pretty bad, honestly. But, if the card and the service provided is good – that’s all that counts.

Sunny – If you have Steve Cotter Extreme Kettlebell – he has some ab circuits that will work you HARD! Even his 10 minute abs are good. I highly recommend them! I’ve been really wanting Mental Toughness – it’s supposed to be killer – 3 hours! I’ll do that some Sunday when DH goes to the gym. :p Glad you’re feeling better sweetie! We missed you!

Gloria – Oh, I hope the wild fire gets under control soon! We have them here in California, too – it’s scary. I’ll keep you and your students in my thoughts and prayers. I like UpNorth Cheetah! I think most of us went to www.glittertextgraphics.com, but I think Rainbowtext and others work as well. You just create it then copy the http line into your signature. No worries about Kimo – we get asked that all the time – my sister worked for Duke Cancer Research when she lived in North Carolina and was aghast that we would name our dog Chemo – until she realized how it was spelled. :+

Linda – Thanks for the well wishes! I’m good at tripping over my step. :p I haven’t done Carlos’s yet either. I read some reviews over at VF, but I really only trust my Cheetahs for accurate reviews. :p I’ll do it one day to give my workout some length. He just looks soo goofy on the cover – he surely can’t be that goofy.

Cathy - *giggles at Latin XPlosion comment* You’re bad, Miss Cathy! Jimmy does have the life. Many of my coworkers want to come back as one of my dogs. :p (until I tell them they’ve have to be neutered, but that’s a whole different story). I can’t watch creepy movies alone. I have way too active of an imagination. Whatever was in the movie always ends up in my room at 3AM. *shudders* :p I totally agree with Sunny – mixing it up is always a good thing. Funny, though, my arms are getting bigger with kettlebells. Probably the moves I’m doing.

Wendi – I’ve be struggling with whether or not to workout today, too. I was drained yesterday, too – and normally I would take today off, but I have to take tomorrow off before my race, so, I’ll push through a lighter one today. I have no idea when the race is a 10.6 miler – probably just a more convenient starting point on the route. It’s a full marathon, but that marathon is a toughie. You go girl on your strong lats and out bowling the guys!! I love it! I hope you find your shoes soon!

Well, guess I should get moving – although this big comfy chair is really holding on to me… :p Dallas has her owls – we have had several mountain lion sightings close by. The ban on hunting the cats has led to them being less shy of humans, and more willing to seek more populated areas as territories – especially as the younger ones fight for their own space. Interesting. Have a great day everyone!

Hey Carole - posting at the same time! That's too funny about you and Karen taking apps! Great workout today! I've had Chinese tofu that was actually good (had the other kind as well, though!). I think it really depends on the shop. Hope you have a great day!

Hello there ladies.

WARNING: I need to vent about something so if you don't want to listen to me whine the you can skip this post!:p

I have a very good male friend whom I've had for years. We met and dated for a couple of years and then after a brief post-break up cool down period we became friends and have been ever since...We've known each other for about 10 years in total.

Anyway, I adore him and love him so much (most of the time) but he can be the most self-centered !@#$ in the universe! He will call me up or email me about making plans to go out. If I can't go he gets all pissy. If I get in touch with him about going out and he can't go it's like I'm not allowed to get pissy or he'll get all pist off. Now mind you, if he can't make it or has to cancel I am not a pain about it. I may be disappointed but hey, such is life. He, on the other hand, will whine and cry about it. It makes me crazy!x(

In addition he only comes by me when it's CONVENIENT for him...when he's going to be down in the area for another reason but I can not tell you how many times I have driven up to him (45 to an hour away!) just hang out! ACK! I am soooo pist. I am ready to tell him to go scratch but something is stopping me. I'm such a push over....x( x( x(

EXAMPLE #1: Last weekend we talked about hanging out. He texted me and asked what I was doing on saturday night because HE WAS GOING TO BE IN MY AREA! We agreed that we would hang out in the evening but he wasn't sure what time he'd be done with whatever else he was doing so he'd let me know. He called me at some point and told me he was running late and he was tired so he wasn't sure what was going on and that he'd call me back again. He called a couple hours later saying he was done but that he was tired and heading home but I was more then welcom to go up to his area to hang out. I promptly told him I wanted it to be an early night (just an excuse) so I didn't want to drive all the way up there and we left it at that.

Example #2: He texted me earlier in the week that he will be on vacation and wanted to know what I was doing thursday (y'day) cause he thought we could hang out. Again, he was going to be in the area. Fine. I told him I should be free but I'll let him know. Y'day morning I texted him and told him I'm free. He said he was on his way down south to visit a friend (south of me). I asked if he was going to come by and he said "Ofcourse, if I have time." Okay that right there immediately ticked me off but I held my tongue. So I responded telling him he can come pretty much any time as far as I was concerned but to keep me posted. He said okay. This convo took place between 11am and noon. I didn't hear from him all afternoon. Finally at about 4pm I texted him, inviting him to have dinner with us and then hang out afterwards. I got no text in return. A couple hours later after dinner was done, I texted him again. I was a little peeved that I hadn't heard a peep from him, especially after I invited him to dinner. I texted him that dinner was done and I was heading out to the store and that I guess he forgot to keep me posted. He texts me back with an attitude saying he didn't forget. His status didn't change. He is still down south...blah blah blah. Well when I said "keep me posted" I expected to hear from him during the afternoon with an "I think I can or can't make it to hang out today..." or SOMETHING! I didn't want a last minute text at who knows what time saying I'm coming or I'm not. I personally think that's rude cause that leaves me hanging, no? So anyway, we exchanged a few wise remarks and that was the end of it. I didn't hear from him again last night. I texted him this morning some time ago and haven't heard anything...So he appears to now be mad at me for giving him a little 'tude about not getting back to me sooner.

So here I sit feeling like a fool and wishing I could just "dump" this guy like a bad habit but it's sooo hard. :-(

ETA: I forgot I sent him a msg on facebook. It was a little rib at him for not coming to see me. I meant it as a joke regardless of the fact that I was mad. I found a response from him waiting for me when I got done posting here.

Me: "Thanks for coming to visit me yesterday. It was great to see you! :p"

Him: "Thanks but the sarcasm was not needed and not appreciated."

Oh I saw stars when I read that! I'm shakin' I'm so pist!!! I just let him have it. I think I answered my own question!!! I'm gonna miss him but perhaps this is for the best. :-( x( :-(

ETA #2: He just called. He hadn't gotten my facebook msg yet and called like nothin' was wrong to ask if we could get a sitter for tmrw night to go out for his B'day. I told him about the msg and how I felt and ofcourse he won't take blame for anything so the friendship basically ended with that phone call.

CAN I SCREAM NOW PLEASE!?!?!? ;( x( ;( x(

HI Friends-

While I enjoy reading the Cheetah thread most of all here at Cathe.com, I have not been enthusiastic about posting the last few days. I'm thinking its hormones. I am quite fond of this great group of Cheetahs , so forgive me for a bit if I back off.

I am continuing with NROL. It is has become more of a challenge as I increase the weight with each workout. There are more sets, less reps, more weight in the workouts as they progress progress. My impression so far is that keeping a clean diet is important to this program. (of course I am aware that goes for every program) But the heavy lifting does increase appetite. Sparkpeople is a great tool to keep me honest. I will continue NROL. The different exercises are a fresh change.

This morning I drove DS to school and stopped at the canal to start my run. I was surprised by TTOM so I came home and decided to run tomorrow with CCPP on the TM .

Ok off to get some laundry and chores done.

ETA: I just read your post Wendy. Perhaps it is time to forget the friendship with this guy. I am sorry it ended in such a way.

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Good morning Cheetahs!

Cathy - Enjoy your rest day. Hope you have fun at the school function if you can.

Sunny - Enjoy your date with Grace. I have a Proform treadmill and love it.

Gloria - Hope they get the fire under control. Have fun at the party.

Wendi - You need to enjoy those mornings that you don't have to get to work early sometimes. Fencing will be a workout for you.

Carole - Glad to hear BIL is out of the hospital. Funny you would build DS a house in NY. :) MSN offers virus protection and I'm still afraid not to have a back up because I don't always get on the web through them. I think McAfee is a bit expensive. Enjoy you run and weights.

Christine - Congratulatons on the good review and the raise! Nothing like a few extra $$$! These days we need all we can get.

Wendy - So sorry that your friend is being a butt! I think you're right that you answered your own question. If he wants to remain your friend, I think he should be the one going out of his way. He wouldn't be getting a call from me. Hope it works out for you.

I did Slo Mo Bis & Tris and about 25 minutes of Hi/Lo Dome premix. Like the core work.

Enjoy your day!

Jackie

My ex-friend emailed me about what happened and I just answered him back. Perhaps this can be saved after all...if HE is willing to save it....

Good morning all! Felt a bit down yesterday with discouraging thoughts about the move and selling the house, etc. I guess that's normal though. Today's a new day.. I'll start it out right with a run
:) 5 miles of neighborhood hills. I'm concentrating more on hills
lately cuz I'm racing one last time on May 3rd here in Prescott, Az
at the local Whiskey Row Marathon... altho I'm only doing the 10k...still a challenging course with mega hills.

Dallas- Sorry about the upsetting e-mail yesterday. It definitely can be hard getting into a run or workout after such things. Hope today goes better for you!

Christine- I wouldn't worry about the 10 miler coming up. You are very fit and have great cardiovascular endurance from all your other workouts. It shouldn't pose a problem, especially if you plan on a walk/run. Wow!!! Picturing you hefting around those 26 lb KBs!! No surprise at all about your review!! So your race is Sunday??

Posh- Sounds like a good idea to seriously check out that Suzuki sidekick... would be great for running errands IMO. Hope you were able to get in a good workout at the gym.

SunnyD- LOL about Retail therapy... I like that! How was IMAX2? sounds like you have a great TM there... having lots of fun with Grace on it I bet!

Gloria- The Marine Corps Marathon is a pretty famous one and it runs thru Washington, DC... definitely on my list of to do marathons. In fact, I'd like to do it in 09 if at all possible. It is held towards the end of October. Your comments about your FIL touched my heart. My DH is a Vietnam veteran. We have both been to DC but not together and DH has never seen the Vietnam memorial... looking forward to sharing it with him!Wow, that wildfire sounds scary!! I hope no homes were destroyed. Quite a day for you today... but a fun one!

Linda- Get in your run and GSBSB today? Hey, I'm quite confident you'd have no problem "keeping up" with me!! .... Really!

Cathy- LOL about Death Wish 21!! Too funny! What is your "long run" distance for the weekend now?

Wendi- Glad to hear you are listening to your body and taking a well earned rest... altho doing fencing hardly fits into that category! Glad your critter seems to have found his way out! So, are you planning a foray to the running store... maybe it will be the pushy salesguy's day off? Yes, I am I'd say about 80-90% done with packing!!

Carole- Yes, I'm afraid Spanky does take after her Mom (LOL) in the energy dept. We are going to invest in a halter for the trip rather than rely on just a leash and collar... hopefully it should help! Yes, ITR was great yesterday! Glad to hear that your BIL is out of the hospital and seems to be recovering!!

Wendy- Wow, that is some manipulative EX friend you have there!! IA-- you don't need headaches like that... friends should make you feel better (for the most part). Good idea to say so long and move on.
Just read your follow up... I hope he means it this time but sounds like this behavior is pretty set in for him... hope it works out!

Jackie- Is work less hectic for you today? Love the ab work in HLD also!

Judy- Hey, we all absolutely understand about getting in those moods where we don't feel like communicating... absolutely normal and human. Just know that we care and are waiting for you when your ready for cheetahchatter again! ... oooo a new word.. I like it!

After my run it'll be just catch up chores and then DM... my fav circuit!!

ShellyC

carole- i wonder sometimes if my younger siblings think the same thing about me. (wanting to trade)lol. i think it's the older sis thing. can't wait to try jumpsnap!

christine- thanks for the kind words.:) yay, i am doing happy dance with you too re: your increase and possible promotion!!!!!! congrats:D . i do have that steve cotter. maybe i will do it this afternoon when i get home.

wendy- IA it's time for a change. he seems like a lot of work for a friendship. does your dh mind you too being friends? i just can't wrap my brain around a 6mo long rotation (even though i know it will be awesome) right now.

judy- i know how you feel. i was there. which reminds me i need to call the doc. post when you can. glad you are loving nrolw!! i hear stage 2 and 3 get progressively harder. when i can commit i will be all over it:D

jackie- it's a nice TM. so any news with your new home? i am so excited for you to move.

shelly- enjoy DM! actually i didn't do imax2 yesterday. no room since the TM is in my workout room. so i did the scrambled cardio DM premix!!

Morning beautiful cheetahs :)

I managed to get my run in early. Was alittle crisp this morning but the air felt great for change. I did 4miles and worked my back.

I'm home with DD. Minus a few teeth :) She handled the procedure well. Gave her her meds and back to sleep she went :)

I'll catch up on personals maybe when I'm inhaling a salad.

I was thinking I may get on the upright bike and do a few miles on it if she stays napping we shall see :)

Hope everyone has a great friday

We are on talking terms again. I am going to try to not let him get to me. If he doesn't make some changes then our friendship will most likely fade away. He's apologized and said he would try though so I feel like I have to give him the chance...

kath- you crack me up regarding inhaling your salads:7

wendy-i hope the friendship is able to stay in tact. hopefully he will wisen up.

Good Golly----Is it Happy hour yet?? :7

Sorry to make my posts so one sided ---
But boy oh boy when the pain stuff they gave her at the office wore off---- I think I saw a whole diff side to my precious DD :eek: And here I was thinking she was handling this better than her older sister--silly me.

I promise------------- unless I start happy hour soon--to be back with personals :) :) :)

Footnote:

Wendy: I wouldn't feel badly about being open with your friend. He is your friend and even though what you have to say may not be what he wants to hear-- it's something you need to do.Sometimes we let things slide--try not to get upset. But comes a time when we also need to air our feelings--vent/rant and stuff. AS your friend he will see the light eventually -- That's my opinion pre-happy hour :)

Hey Girls.

I just finished my work out. I did BBC Chest and Abs as planned. I was NOT in the mood for yoga so thought I'd so some Turbo Jam instead. As it turns out I was not in the mood for that either and turned it off after the first few minutes. Oh well. The weight work got done and I have cardio planned for tmrw so it's all good. :)

My tussle this morning with BMF is still weighing heavily on my mind. I am accepting his apology and maintaining the friendship (for now) with eyes wide open. Only time will tell what happens from here...I want to thank you all for supporting me on this. I'm glad to know I was not being unreasonable in my expectations of him. Unfortunately I tend to doubt myself.

Well, I need to jump in the shower now so I don't have time for personals except to say to Carole: I got your PM! Thanks! I plan to respond soon. :)

Okay, I'm outta here for now. I am hoping to get back later on though!

Ciao!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.