::: CHEETAHS ::: Festive, frolickin', feel-good Fri.!

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, cheetah crew! Happy Friday, everyone! http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/holidays/th_elfgrin.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/holidays/th_elfgrin.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/holidays/th_elfgrin.gif

I didn’t make it back here last night for personals. Wound up going to bed early. Innards still aren’t feelin’ 100%, but nothin’ like yesterday, so that’s good.

Sunny :: rec’d your card yesterday – thank you!

Wendi :: whoa! Did you wind up with 10”?…Jeez, the real picture is even scarier than the one I dreamt up…We wound up only getting rain. We are supposed to get another storm this weekend. Not sure what that will bring.

Christine :: I’ve never stayed at an actual ski in-out resort…for that very reason. We usually stay in motels or lodges or condos and drive to the mountain…hope your date with Eionn left you feeling better…Your niece was ADORABLE!! That put a huge smile on my face this morning. Love it! How did your sis (or brother?) wind up overseas?

Kristi :: Thanks for the feedback on Core Syn (BOSU). I’m thinkin’ I’ll have to give it a go. Good job keeping up with your workouts in a hectic week. Hang in! The weekend's here!! :)

Carole :: I think making our family swap a white elephant swap would be funny as hell…Easier than what we do now (which is to buy a *unisex* gift). I have a feeling we’ll be mostly swappin’ gift cards. I showed the kids the Piddle Pad before I wrapped it, and they thought it was hilarious. The packaging said “Contains diaper blowouts” and we just lost it. Now it must be evident why I teach middle school. :) Darn it on the cold. How do you feel today?

Shelly :: hope you were able to get in a nice refreshing nap to make up for the crummy sleep the night before…this was probably the most fun shower I’ve ever attended…no stupid hats made out of bows…no corny games…and no “ooh’ing and aahhing,” which drives me insane. Not that the stuff isn’t cute. But why should any of us act surprised when the mom-to-be ASKED for these specific things in the first place??? Collecting the money prior and containing kids who were hopped up on pizza and cake were the only challenging aspects of the whole thing. Everything went smoothly, thankfully.

Judy :: what is she talking about during the stretches?

Jackie :: sounds like a nice workout yesterday…I didn’t realize CoreMax had premixes. I haven’t used that one too often. I should…Absolutely get your point about the 4DS weights being good for allowing for some cardio every day – my schedule’s just a little crazier than usual for me right now. Thank God I like to get my shopping out of the way early, and it's done! Cracked up about the silk plants comment.

Wendy :: baggin’ up about your private cheetah thread. You are too funny!…Honestly, I sometimes have trouble spotting our thread, too, which is why I had started doing that ::: thing awhile back. Was compensating for my crappy vision! *lol* :) IA those low plane lunges are wicked…I really *wanted* to work out last night, I swear…Frickin’ stomach cramps…grrr! But there’s no point in being sour over it, I know – it happens. Movin’ on.

Susan :: the banana bread and cookies sound delish!

Think I'm caught up with personals now.

Have a GREAT day, girls!!

Good Morning Crew:)

How is everyone?? :) Sorry I haven't been around, although I am sure the yacking continued without me;) LOL Its hard for me to check in at home b/c for some reason DD's computer isn't picking up the wireless connection. So I have to either check in before DH goes to work (which is hard b/c the monkey is awake) or after he gets home (but then there is just to much to catch up on)!:) I should be able to keep on top of things the next couple of days b/c I am working day shifts all weekend.

** VERY IMPORTANT **
So I finally mailed my parcel yesterday! They said it should take 10 days to get to where its going so I am sooooo sorry if it is a couple of days late. Better late then never right? I also had to write what the contents were on the outside of the parcel and even though I marked it as a gift, Im really hoping someone doesn't have to pay duty charges!

Its been a crazy few days around here. Just being home with the baby is busy enough and then add everything else on top of it. Last night i went out for dinner with my friends and it was so nice! Just nice to relax! I don't get to eat my meals in peace very often;) I actually tasted what I was eating!!! HEHE HE has to go to the sitters again today and Im sure its going to be a crying bonaza again! He cries as soon as I pull in a driveway now. Doesn't have to be the sitters driveway...anybodies driveway!!!

Cathy** what are your workout plans for today??? I have to try to workout tonight and it probably won't be easy. I have a christmas party tomorrow night so if I don't workout tonight, Im probably going to end up taking the whole weekend off....and I CAN'T DO THAT!! LOL

Have a good day everyone! I should be able to keep on top of personnals today. Can't wait to hear whats going on in everyones lives!!!!

Lori:)

G' mornin' cheetahs,

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

wendy- glad you found us girl. when i opened your posts yesterday i was so confused because i knew i had posted early. so i was scratchin' my head wondering where was my post??!! lol

cathy- i didn't do yoga yesterday. went to target instead:7 :+ . hopefully i will get it in this weekend. glad to see you are feeling better today. you are so very welcome.

lori- it's so hard to leave our little ones when they are crying for us. breaks my heart.

thomasina- that core synergy workout has me interested. even though i said i won't be buying too many more workout dvds...hmmm what to do, lol.

jackie- i am definitely looking forward to some time off. although i enjoy what i am doing i am certainly ready for a break. looks like you are really enjoying the slo mo series!!

today's workout will be my third turbulence training workout. i had some serious DOMS }( all day yesterday from wed's workout. so far i am really loving these workouts!!!

have an awesome friday everyone:D

RE: ::: CHEETAHS ::: Festive, frolickin', feel-good Fri...

30 min. on the EXT done. Glad it is out of the way. I have plans immediately after school today, so I don't know if I'll be able to do anything else tonight. Probably not even though it won't be a late night...I have some "homework" to do before tomorrow morning's Nat'l Board class, and since I hit the sack early last night, I didn't get 'er done. Only so many hours in the day these days.

Hey Lori...good to see ya back. I give you credit for being able to keep up at all with multiple check-ins. Glad you enjoyed your dinner out.

Sunny :: Target is a good alternative! Always gives me a peaceful, easy feeling when I go there. :) I stopped there yesterday b/c I desperately needed socks and hair bands, the latter of which I have a knack for losing or snapping. I took a peek to see if I could find that wheel thing...one of the phys. ed teachers at my school says it is fantastic for the abs. But they didn't have it. Enjoy TT! Sounds killer.

Oh, I forgot to thank Shelly and Wendy for your cards & kind messages, too! Daily cheetah cards sure do bring the warm fuzzies...thanks, ladies!! :) :) :)

Gotta jet and get ready!
[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/holidays/th_tomtebart2.gif

Good morning cheetahs. It's been agonizingly slow tonight. I'd far rather be busy!! I got a decent nap in yesterday so I'm still feeling okay.

Cathy- Glad your stomach is doing better and hope it holds up for you today. Your baby shower definitely sounded tolerable... maybe even I could have endured it! ;-) Kudos to you for being able to get in good solid workouts before going into work!

Lori- Hiya! We've missed you, even though the chatting has continued! Glad to hear that you had a relaxing night out with friends. I'd say you were due! Hope you can get in your workout tonight and that the "driveway trauma" isn't too bad today!

Sunny- Those turbulence training workouts do sound interesting!

Judy- How's the snow level this morning? Able to get out for a run?

Jackie- Good morning! What do you do that requires you to work Christmas Eve? I think it's great that you do that. What's the workout today?

Susan- aka cookiecheetah :9 How was Drillmax?

Wendy- We did the same workout yesterday! It was a little shorter workout than usual for me but I felt it! Those low plane lunges are challenging. I'm okay with them once I push up to the position but getting up there is hard!

Wendi- Nice to see that you are getting light days at work due to the snow. Is this pretty much the story throughout the winter usually?

That about catches me up with personals. Hi to everyone else checking
in! Today will be 4DS bootcamp when I get home. After waking up it'll be HSTA upperbody+cardio.

ShellyC

GOOOOOOD MORNING, CHEETAHS.................

Man, do I miss all of you ladies!!! I have been so busy and MIA for so long that when I came to log in this morning I almost forgot my password :eek:

I have missed you all something terrible, but just couldn't keep up - I'm back to simply say "HI" and see what you have all been up to.

I am thinking about getting my group instructor certification so I can quit one of my million other part time jobs. :D We'll see how that goes.

Christmas is busy as always and we are going to Playa del Carmen again the first week in January - so we are busy organizing that, I can't wait to get out of here right after the holidays and do some serious R & R :7

I hope everyone has a blessed holiday season and I hope to be back more regularily very soon!! Oh, I'm getting a new treadmill, too, my mom is getting rid of hers so it's now mine and it's a nice one. I will be able to start training for races much earlier now.

Take care ,
Marcia.

Good Morning Girls.

I got up at a reasonable hour today...about 6:45. I had to force myself out of bed but here I am!:p

I have Shoulders and Arms, ARX and a run on tap for today.

My lower body is feelin' it a bit from y'day's work out but so far it's not as bad as I'd imagined it would be. Perhaps tomorrow I'll have TOTAL body DOMS just in time for my yoga session. AAAAHHHHHH! I was supposed to do yoga today but I changed the order around a bit this week b/c it works out better for me. :)

I still can't believe I couldn't find the thread y'day! LOL I've had trouble in the past but it's never been THAT bad to where I start a thread and never realize one's been started already!:7 Perhaps I need an eye exam!:p

Cathy: Wow, your belly must've really been talkin' to you y'day! I hope you get back to 100% before the day is over. I wonder what you ate that affected you so badly? I hate stomach aches. They are the worst. That and headaches. UGH! Certainly don't feel bad about not working out last night. You got up this morning and got a work out in and that's what counts!

Lori: Glad you finally found your way back to us girl. I hope DS doesn't cry to much this morning. :-(

Sunny: Glad you are lovin' the TT work outs. So how is work going? Are you mainly training now or doing more of the other position? Didn't you get a job in more of a supervisory capacity?

Shelly: You are right. The low plane lunges aren't bad once you are actually up and doing them but I am also afraid of getting into position which is why I am slowly increasing my weight. My balance can be downright awful and I don't want to topple over with heavy weights in my hands!:eek: I thought about doing BC cardio too but after doing the weight work and the cardio, I was spent! I've only done BC once. I'm gonna have to give it a go again soon! It was killer!}( Enjoy your work out today!

Marcia: Welcome back! Don't disappear on us anymore, okay? ;)

Good morning Cheetahs! Today should be the last hectic day. Every day this week has been HORRIBLE. Nothing has went right at work. Normally that would not be a problem but since my office manager has been gone all week long and I'm doing my job and hers then it presents more chaos. I've never been so glad for the weekend ever. My only saving grace is the thought that I only have to work 2 days next week because I will be on vacation Wed & Thur. Also my work will be closed Friday, Christmas Eve, & Christmas Day. I figure on Wednesday, which is DS's last day of school before Winter Break, I will be wrapping all of the kids Christmas presents. I can't wait to do that. Also I will be prepping for family to be coming in that Friday.

Workout wise, yesterday was a rest day. I'm still having major DOMS in my glutes and abs from my B&G Leg & Ab Premix on Wednesday. Today is UB weight training & abs and then tonight I will do a short 2-3 miler on the treadmill. Tomorrow is my long run, probably 6 miles.

Sunny - Thanks for the Christmas card!

Jackie - Candice's Core Synergy, according to the case, is 55 minutes long. However, I only do one section at a time. There is a video clip at Collage.

Well, I need to start working. Sorry I haven't been able to talk to everyone. WAVES to all my cheetah friends!

Happy Friday All!

Hope our East Coast and Midwest Cheetahs are warm and dry and not snowed in! Tonight is our company drunkfest – otherwise known as our company party. It’s such a young company that the CEO had to send out a reminder that if one drinks too much take a taxi. It should be fun, at the very least. I plan to be very good. :p One more week until I have 12 days off! (My own version of the 12 days of Christmas!). I’m looking forward to it. Did well yesterday except that one girl brought in homemade cookies and I had a few. *sighs* Oh well. I was reading that to prep for her new Challenge series Amy Bento mapped out meals for 9 weeks in advanced. I’m not going to go that crazy, but I do plan to map out my meals a week in advance. I need to get serious – I’ll start after New Years. Today will be HSC.

***To My Cheetah Secret Santa recipient*** - did you get my package? You can PM me if you want. I just wanted to make sure you received it. And you can open the box as the present is wrapped well. :+

Carole – hope you’re feeling better today and do not have a cold! I’ve been fighting something for the past week. It’s not bad, just irritating.

Jackie – thanks for the pep talk! I need it! Hopefully I’ll do well tonight! Jimmy IS a character! He keeps me laughing. I cannot wait to get Slo Mo – I’m going to do a “X” like rotation between APX and Slo Mo for a while. :p

Susan – I figure we may as well “do our best” for the next few weeks, then buckle down after New Years! Enjoy your cookie party this weekend!!

Wendi – Glad you got to go home early! I do admit that’s one thing us Californians don’t get – SNOW DAYS!!! I do miss them! Hope your survive your all UB AND Shoveling workout and can move today! I enjoyed the ice cream yesterday, yes *giggles*

Cathy – Glad you’re feeling a little better. Hope you get to 100% soon! Happy, Happy Friday! My sister’s DH works for a pharmaceutical company who is based in England. They are there for two years (the second 2 year stint – the first was before they had kids). I’m a bit jealous as they travel all over Europe. We could do something similar except our kids are in high school and college, and have no one else for them, so we stay here gladly.

Lori – hope your computer works better soon! So hard about the little one! That is never easy.

Sunny – Great to hear you’re loving the new workouts! Are they videos or is it a work sheet? I’ve seen some of the worksheets.

Shelly – How was your chilly run? I’m with you – I’d rather be busy than slow. The time seems to drag when things are slow. You really are a wonderful lady for working Christmas Eve so the mom’s can stay home. Enjoy your workout, it sounds like a good one!

Marcia! How are you? It is a tough gang to keep up with! Have a Fabulous Holiday yourself! Enjoy your new treadmill! Sounds like a perfect plan for your snowy state!

Wendy – Too funny about the thread yesterday! I think you just needed more coffee. :+ I love a good yoga session when I have DOMS!! Enjoy your workout today! Go schedule an appointment with your GYN! You know you need to! And it takes 3 months to get an appointment!

Kristi – Hope your boss gets home soon so you’re not so frantic at work! You must be totally stressed with this time of year and all! Glad you are on vacation soon! That will help!

I’ve got my “final” list in the works, and I plan to finish shopping tomorrow. I’m going to get out to the mall in the early morning and bang it all out. I don’t have much more, which is nice. I do need stocking stuffers and I’m always stumped on what stuffers to get for DH! Have a fabulous Friday my Cheetah Friends!!!

Good morning Cheetahs!

Between all the shoveling and the workout yesterday I'm moving pretty slow this morning. I've got some good DOMS going in the UB, that is for sure! I decided on a rest day workout-wise today, but will end up making up for it with the riding today.

Cathy - I hope you're feeling 100% again soon...YUCK! We did end up with 10", but I'm very askeered of the next one :eek:! Snow is one thing, ice is *not* good! You are definitely working some miserable hours...I hope it lets up soon. That winter break can't come soon enough for you!

Lori - Nice to see you! I'm glad you had a nice dinner with friends last night...ah, the simple joys in life, right?

Sunny - Sounds like you're enjoying all those hard earned DOMS! Good job!

Shelly - I'm with you in that I would rather be uberbusy than sitting at work twiddling my thumbs. I'm glad you were able to grab a little extra shut eye. Yesterday's short day was an anomaly. This storm dumped snow FAST so it was important to get in and get out ASAP! Our hours are usually longer into the evening in the winter because we ride indoors and don't have to worry about finishing before sunset, or have to deal with rain or snow. Unless it's a blizzard, we stay and work a normal day. We do get to start a bit later though (9ish) because it's just too cold early in the morning to do too much. You've got two goodies planned for your workouts I see :7!

Marcia - Pleased to "meet" you! It looks like you were dearly missed.

Wendy - It sounds like you will definitely be working those total body DOMS }(! Enjoy your workout today!

Kristi - I'm sorry work has been so tough for you lately! Hang in there, you've only got to make it through one more day!

Christine - Enjoy the party! Wow, your very own 12 days of Christmas...you lucky dog :p! Have fun with HSC. We don't get snow days too often either (although I'd guess it's more often than you do!). We've gotten very good at driving in anything! My little Corolla rocks in the snow! DOMS aren't too bad ;).

Time to get moving. I hope everyone has a great day!

ETA: I really need to start proofreading *before* I post...sheesh!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...sorry about your stomach issues...hope it gets better today. We used to do a gift exchange with my family..but one year there was an issue which directly involved me that no one told me about and it ruined the gift exchange for me...OMG..."contains diaper blowouts???"...http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/laughing3.gif[/img]..I feel okay today, just a stuffy nose like with allergies. Good job with 30 min on the EXT.

Lori...sounds like you had a nice peaceful dinner out! That must be tough with DS crying at the babysitters.

Sunny...hope you had fun at Target!...love that store...glad you are enjoying those new workouts.

Shelly..so far the cold symptoms aren't bad, but like Christine said, irritating! I think a cheetah relay team would be fun. Oh my...I am cracking up with your crotchdoc comment to Christine yesterday...:D...I have always called them that!!! How was the frosty run yesterday?? Sounds like a good workout plan for today too!

Marcia...welcome back...I bet you will love your Mom's cool TM!

Wendy...the blind cheetah...I didn't notice til I logged out yesterday that you had missed the cheetah thread....:)..you need MORE coffee!!! Good workout yesterday...enjoy S&A, ARX and a run today.

Kristi...so sorry work has been awful. I bet it will be nice to have some days off around X-mas.

Christine...my nose is just a bit stuffy but I am feeling fine, like you said it is just kind of irritating. I hope you have fun at the company drunkfest...:)..WOW, 12 days off sounds heavenly...homemade cookies are always tough to resist. A few is better than a LOT!

Wendi...I didn't think anyone else had ever heard of those snowball candles...LOL! I would think shoveling snow would work that upper body VERY well...LMAO at your Stevie comment to Wendy yesterday!! Enjoy your rest day today.

Judy..thanks, I will check out that Classical Stretch.

Jackie..I do hope you can find the DVD player...freezing DVD's are NO fun! Sounds like a good workout yesterday..

Susan...hope the cookie party goes well.

I am off work today!! Yippee...I am doing 4DS SCT and a 3-4 mile run. We also have "hopefully" a guy coming out to finish the flooring where the carpet meets up to the laminate T-molding (the carpet needs to be tacked down so it stops fraying). My DH finally told me he did not know how to do that...DUH, how long was he going to wait???

Have a great day...:)

Good morning to all the fabulous Cheetahs!

Wendy - You really have to be in the mood for doing a 20 minute ab workout. When I look at Core Max, I try to pick out the shortest one. Are you wide awake today? :)

Wendi - What a workout for you yesterday especially after shoveling! Herbicide!! That's good! :) Hope you can get them through the winter. I don't know if I want to throw that $15 away again. Glad you got to have a lazy night.

Cathy - Sorry for the tummy ache. x( Glad you're feeling better. Love your title this morning too. One more week and you get a nice long break. I'll get a few days break too. Decided to sell some of my vacation time. So, I'm cutting my Christmas vacation a couple of days short. It'll be quiet in the office anyway.

Lori - Don't worry about getting to personals all the time. Just pop in and say hi. It's just good to hear from everyone. Glad you had a nice dinner with friends last night.

Sunny - I'm really loving the Slo Mo series even though it has revved my appetite. And, it's hard to contain it. Go ahead and get the Core Synergy workout. Glad you got some nice DOMS from the turbulence training.

Shelly - I hate slow days at work. The day seems to drag. I work for the Postal Service (official title is postmaster). Right now I help my manager out a couple of days a week and another person helps the other days. She has a 10 year old daughter and wanted to be off Christmas Eve. Did you get more snow? Enjoy your workout.

Marcia - Good to see you post. You're still busy as a beaver. Hope you have a happy holiday. Congrats on the treadmill!

Kristi - Sorry your week hasn't gone so well. Sounds like you deserve that break. Great job on the workouts! Enjoy your run tomorrow. Thanks for the CS info. I'll check out Collage.

Christine - Sounds like a fun drunkfest - I mean party - tonight. Do you have the taxi number close by? It's hard to stay on track during the holidays. Your rotation sounds like it will be challenging. Enjoy shopping tomorrow.

I did Slo Mo Bi's & Tri's & the quick premix from Kickbox Extreme. I started out with the all combos premix but realized quickly I didn't know the steps well enough to continue. So, I had to change. It was all good. I still got a good workout.

Have a fabulous, festive, frolickin', feel good Friday! Love it! :7

Jackie

Carole - Your post sneaked in there. Glad you're feeling okay. I went on line and found a DVD player at another Wal-Mart. Told DBF and he went out and bought it. So, I already know I'm getting that for Christmas. :) Enjoy your day off. Glad you're getting the flooring finished.

Jackie

cathy-love the title! glad you are feeling better today. I am thinking about asking for a bosu for Christmas. do you love yours? what kinds of things do you use it for? would you use it in place of the stability ball or step?

lori-good to see you! I'm glad you got to eat in peace last night.

judy-I like the classical stretch but I do agree that miranda talks a leetle too much. what about when she is talking about makeup and publicity?! ugh!

sunny-I may have missed something. what is turbulence training?

shelly-sorry work was slow. while I always complain about being busy, I really hate it when there is nothing to do. the time goes by sooooo slowly!

wendy-lol about the eye exam! I should have put cheetah first in the title!

kristi-I always have doms from b&g!!! I don't mind upper body doms, but I hate lower body doms!!!

christine-lol at the "drunkfest!" I am glad your twelve days of christmas is getting near! I think "getting serious" AFTER new years is a good idea!

wendi-I would think shovelmax is a great workout!!!

marica- nice to "meet" you!

so, I got a visit from everyone's favorite aunt this morning. grrrr! x( x( x( that might explain why I've been feeling a bit under the weather. either that or I'm catching the cold everyone seems to be getting. today might be a rest day. if not, I am thinking it will be a lighter workout than the ones I've been doing lately. xDF comes tonight. we will see how that goes. he called this morning and said he is really excited to see me (and the pups). I'm not ruling anything out and I'm not going to close any doors, but I am not changing my mind about the engagement at this point. there would have to be a DRASTIC change in his behavior that lasts more than a week!

opening my cheetah cards every day is such a great treat! thank you to everyone. also, I forgot to mention to my secret cheetah that I got my gift and it is waiting to be opened on christmas.

i hope everyone is having a wonderful friday!!!

ETA:

carole and jackie- i guess we were all posting at the same time!!! hello, you lovely ladies!

Thanks for the great welcome back everyone! Nice to "meet" all the new ones, too. WOW - I will have a lot of catching up to do.

Happy Holidays to all.
Marcia.

Hey Girls.

So I got mine and my son's butts movin' earlier then usual this morning so we could get the gym thing out of the way and then go shopping. Well, I got to the gym around 9am and every TM was taken! Now mind you, they have alot of cardio equipment BUT half of the TM's were BUSTED! That's what ticked me off! I walked right back out and went shopping instead. I was going to go back after shopping but by then I just wasn't in the mood anymore. Now I have to decide if I want to go at 4pm when the daycare reopens or if I just want to do cardio at home after my X work out at nap time. Decisions! :p

I really want to join another gym. I am hating mine lately. It seems ashame to pay some where else when I can get my membership for free there but lately I just can't stand the place! x(

Kristi: I'm glad the chaos at work it about to end. What a horrible way to spend a week during the holiday season. (((HUGS)))

Christine: Ooooh, sounds like MY kind of party!}( Have fun! LOL

Wendi: OMG my upper body hurts just thinking about everything you did y'day between shoveling and that monster work out! I'm surprised you can move AT ALL!}(

Carole: LOL, I used to just be deaf but now I'm blind too. Yikes, I'm fallin' apart over here!:p Enjoy your day off of work today and your work out.

Jackie: No, I'm not completely awake today but I DID find the thread right away!:p Glad you enjoyed your work out. I feel your pain with the premix deal though. I never do cardio fusion cause I haven't done the regular cardio work outs enough to not need the break down. :eek:

Lorie: I hope your visit with xDF goes well tonight.

DS is going in for his nap in 5 minutes so I'll probably be back once he's all tucked in.:+

Sorry another quick post. Thanks Wendy & Shelly for the Christmas cards. I got them in the mail today.

Have a great day!

Hi Cheetah Babes!:)

I just finished S&A and ARX. I added 6 sets of pull/chin ups to S&A. I couldn't let my favorite back work slide for the week. I just couldn't do it!}(

I've decided to go to the gym this afternoon for a run. I think I have one more ITread I downloaded this month that I haven't done yet so I'll give it a shot. I know it's a 60 mins one and I think it's #4. I will make sure I don't go to the gym HUNGRY this time and perhaps I'll get through it!;)

My 2nd batch of Christmas cards still aren't in the mail. I brought them with me to bring to the PO this morning but I didn't feeling like stopping on the way home. I just want everyone to know who is in round 2 of the cards that they are comin'. You haven't been forgotten girls! :)

Well, I guess that's all for now.

BBL!

Well, I did what I always smugly think I’m “too good” to do and lost my post. Not because of the forum, but because I deleted my word document before I was finished. Wow, I sometimes amaze myself! Everyone at work is in party mode. I’m going to take off at two to get my nails done, then I may need to hang out with DD14 who may have broken up with her BF. I hope not, because I like the kid, but, it may have happened. We’ll see. Sucks, too, because I just got him bike shorts and a cycling jersey from my company for Christmas (he’s a cycling junkie). Oh well. We’ll see. Keep Anna in your prayers – this would be her first break up.

Wendi – Glad you are not too sore from your UB Blast last night! Enjoy riding! At least it’s indoors so you won’t freeze! I’ve found front wheel drive cars better than 4 wheel drives in snow. I’ve had both. Hope you avoid the ice – that stuff is nasty!

Carole – Hope you annoying sniffles go away. Enjoy your day off work! And I hope you get your floors finished!! We used to do a family gift exchange too, when I was little. We all picked names, and got a gift for that person. The kids got to buy their presents, the adults had to make them. The adults were the most fun – I have some very creative (and some very wacky) relatives!

Jackie – Nah, the more I hear about this so-called party, the more I realize Drunkfest is the proper word. Wow! And I just told DH that we’d better go by taxi tonight. If that much booze is going to be available, and no formal sit down dinner just lots of finger foods – I think it’s better to be safe than sorry. I actually don’t think I get as good of a workout with the KBX Combo only premix. She really works you during the break downs. I like whole thing best. I’m starting to get them down pretty well. It is confusing! Enjoy your Friday.

Lorie – Yeah, I don’t see getting serious before the holidays are over. Sorry about your “aunt” visiting. Ick. I hate that. I say take a lighter day. I’ve been enjoying the cards, too – aren’t they fun? Good luck with xDF. If my DD14 does indeed break up with her BF, I hope she handles her troubles with half the grace and style you are.

Marcia – of course we are enjoying having you back! Don’t leave us again!

Wendy – wow! You are organized today! Too bad the &@#)$*%! TM’s were all broken. Maybe you should look around for a new gym that also has daycare and with your experience, perhaps you can work at the new place instead. Hope you figure it out! I’ll be thinking of you tonight while I giggle at my co-workers! I should join your ladies in CAB’s and Abs! :p

Well, I’m off soon to get the ole nails done. I hope to swing by Target for some shopping, too – we’ll see how DD14 is doing. Have a great Friday all!

Hi all Cheetahs! Popping in to say hi and make sure everyone is doing okay! I will try to get back online tomorrow. Just got home from work and I am getting ready to go to a Christmas party. DH had Christmas caroles playing when I got home....I think I am now getting into the Christmas spirit! :)

Have good evening everyone!

Marcia - Great to "see" you again!

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.