Cheetahs in the Den on Friday!!!!! :)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Girls.

Feelin' a little DOMSy in my upper body today thanks to Jari. Ripped and Chiseled is a KILLER work out. I curse alot when I do it. ;)

Today's work out will either be Squeeze L/B Challenge or the Leg Blast Premix from B&G. I have a hankerin' for something ala' Butts and Guts so I'll probably go with it. No work out till this afternoon though. Gotta go to work today. I haven't worked since Monday! :eek:

Okay, I am officially running late now...gotta scoot but I'll be back later to see what's goin' on!

Ciao!:)

Happy Friday, Cheetah Babes!!!!
jumping0044.gif

Wendy: Mmmmm... Indian food. :D Have a blast with your friends tonight! :) Glad Jari toasted that UB for you-- I've heard great things about that Ripped series, but I haven't tried them... yet. ;)

Well, I'm all caught up with personals, so I'm off to the kitchen!

Last edited:
Brighton: Looks like it's just you and me here today. YAY for the shoe! YAY for the shoe! :D So you own Jari's work outs but just haven't gotten around to trying them yet??

Wendy: Wow, scary quiet today!
1.gif
*looking around the den*... Nah, I don't have any of Jari's workouts yet, but they are on the "I'd like to try those" list of mine. Hope you have a great time with your friends tonight! Thanks for celebrating "shoe day" with me... :D I was really happy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.