Cheetahs 6/1-6/7

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Glories! :D

Today's work out plan is Jackie's One on One Training: Lower Body and Jillian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism for cardio. :)

BB after the interview!!!!:eek:

Good morning, Cheetahs!!!! :)

Still pretty under the weather, but I had a great night's sleep so at least that's something. I have been downing water & herbal tea by the GALLON! :eek: Hopefully this thing clears up fast!

Today is officially my first day of Making the Cut. Today's circuit workout looks good-- I'll modify a couple of the exercises so I can it here at home instead of bringing this lovely cold to the gym. I'll let you know how it goes... :)

Wendy: First things first... GOOD LUCK with the interview today!!!!!!!!!
24.gif
LOL about more fitness items... Yeah, I know the feeling. :D The thing that really sold me on this one was the nutrition plan-- it's so in depth and the recipes actually are things that sound fantastic & won't leave me feeling deprived. :D How did things work out with the car last night? Hope DH didn't get home too terribly late. You are so right-- things do happen for a reason!!! Have fun with the workout-- I don't have Jackie's One on One, but love Jillian's BFBM. :D

Later, babes! :)

Hi Brighton!

Enjoy your first circuit from Making the Cut today! Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks re the interview. I think it went well. Very laid back office. The woman I interviewed with was wearing jeans!!!! :D Very nice lady. Very talkative. I barely said anything the entire time! :D;) She really didn't ask me many questions at all but told me alot about the company, the job, her job and then we spent some time discussing childcare issues. She has a kindergartener so she knows where I am coming from. I should hear something back within a week or two. Gives me time to work out a few issues on my end, just in case....*fingers crossed*

This morning's work out was great. One on One was a good work out. Only 20 minutes long. I wore my 10# weighted vest. I never picked up a DB and got a great work out! I followed it up with the rest of BFBM that I didn't do the other day (24 mins of cardio/core work). I was drenched and exhausted when I was done. Two thumbs up for sure! :D

Alrighty, off to grab my afternoon cup o' java!

BBL!

Yay, Wendy! I'm so glad the interview went well. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I am so glad I decided to tough it out and get the workout done. (My mom & sister were trying to convince me to take a nap and get some rest instead-- talked to both of them on the phone...) Anyway, did Day 1's circuit and I was a sweaty mess by the end of it! This is new for me-- I usually do circuit workouts with DVDs, so being on my own was kind of fun! Followed it up with a core fusion workout by Hemalayaa. I just discovered her workouts, and really have enjoyed them-- she mixes up Indian dance, yoga, & pilates.

Anyway, I feel 100% better than I did before I worked out. Hopefully will continue to improve and kick this thing to the curb soon!

Off to hit the shower & try and clean this house up a little! :)
Have a good one, everybody!

Hi Brighton! Glad the work out made you feel better! I truly believe that if you aren't running a fever and don't feel completely awful that if you can manage some kind of work out it'll make you feel better...for a short time atleast. There is a fine line between the good and the bad it can do though and sometimes it's hard to find that limit.

This morning's plan was to do Jackie's One on One Upper Body with some kind of cardio but my elbow is bothering me so that's out. I will do Jackie's core work out with the Biggest Loser Cardio Max dvd that I just got. That should be fun! :D

So you'll never believe this...we have ANOTHER broken down car now! :rolleyes: Yup, DH's truck brakes started to go on him as he was coming home from work y'day so now 2 out of 3 cars are in the shop and DH took the last remaining vehicle to get to work. I got coverage for my job this morning and will walk Joey to/from school today. I may wear my garmin to see how far of a walk it is. :)

Guess that's all for now. I"ll check back when I come in from getting Joey to school.

Toodles!

Cricket...cricket....LOL

Well it took about an hour round trip to do the school thing. I narrowly escaped getting caught in a downpour on the way home though! :eek:

Now I'm sitting on my duff trying to motivate myself to do my work out and clean the house....It's not working very well though...:p

Okay, the work out is done at least. It's more important then the stupid housework anyway! :p

I did Jackie's One on One Training Core and Biggest Loser Cardio Max work out level 1. Good stuff! Me happy! :D

LOL, Wendy... I'm here! :) Glad the workouts fit the bill for ya today-- hope that elbow gets feeling better quickly!!!!!!! I'm hearing ya on the housework-- I need to get my rear in gear today too!
Sorry to hear about the car-- when it rains, I guess it pours! :confused:
Well, I'm feeling great this morning. My head's still a tad fuzzy, but the sore throat is nearly gone. Hooray! :D

Will get my workout done when the kids go down for naps-- that way I have plenty of space to do the circuit for Day 2. So, T minus an hour & a half until then! :D

BBL.............

Well, I huffed and puffed my way through MTC's Day 2 Circuit today! :D Man I was a sweaty mess by the end of 40 min! Gotta love that. Followed it up with some glute work.

My left knee feels a bit tweaked out at the moment (ran stairs as part of circuit... maybe just landed wrong?) but hoping it will pass quickly. I'll probably try and stay off of it a bit tonight just in case.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!! Hellllloooooo out there to the rest of Cheetahville! :) I hope everyone is just super busy and that everything is okay. Glad I've got you here in the trenches with me, Wendy! ;):):cool:

Have a great night, all!

Good Morning Brighton and Jackie.

I think today's work out will be short run and One on One's Upper Body work out. I also want to try to get to Centergy Class tonight. :)

My elbow feels good but I may lighten up a bit on some of the upper body exercises anyway just in case....

Brighton: Good job with the 2nd circuit. You are making me want to go check this book out but I refuse....I won't do it!:p I have After Burn. I have NROL4W and I have something called Core Performance and another called Core Performance Essentials. I have yet to complete any of these programs. Some I haven't even tried ONCE yet! :rolleyes: Glad you felt better after your work out. I hope it sticks!

Guess that's all for now.

Have a great day!

My work out is done!

I decided to hold off on the run until tmrw. That being said, I did Biggest Loser Cardio Max work out levels 2 & 3 followed by One on One Training w/Jackie's Upper Body segment. 45 minutes later and I am spent! Gotta love it!!! :D

Off to grab some food.

BBL!

Good Morning.

I have some good DOMS in my u/b today. Mostly my shoulders. Love it! Today's plan is a run, leg and core work. All short so total work out time should be a little over an hour.

Never made it to Centergy class last night...AGAIN! :rolleyes: This time I never even got dressed and got in the car. I decided while dinner was cooking that I didn't wanna go. I'll try to go to the Saturday morning class. It's the beginning of the month so I have time....

I did, however, go to sports authority and pick up an inexpensive pedometer. All the GWF buzz about taking 10,000 steps a day has me curious but instead of spending upwards of $150.00 to find out, I spent $12.99! :D We checked out the Bowflex dumbbells while we were there. OMG, those suckers are HUGE! :eek: Nothing I won't get used to though. I should be getting them today. I'm VERY excited! :D

Guess that's all for now...BBL~

Wow, another couple of crazy busy days! :eek:
Y'day I was able to sneak over to the gym and get a good solid 4.8 miler in on the TM. I did a little speed play, started at 5.5 mph and pyramided my way up to 7.5... then back down. Felt really great. Today is Circuit 4 from MTC... I'm off to get it done in about an hour & a half.

I'll try and BBL to catch up on things... Hope everyone is well!!!!!!

Great run Brighton and have fun with the MTC circuit this afternoon! I was in Target and saw MTC there. I nosed through it but left it on the shelf. I'm so proud of me! :D I DID, however, purchase another Biggest Loser work out from Deep Discount today. :p

So today's work out was TJ LBJ wearing my 10 pound vest, Kickin' Core's 12 minute sculpting routine and ITread 19/30 mins sprints. The run kicked my arse! It's been ages since I did that work out and I really pushed myself today! :eek:

Tomorrow I will take a rest day and then on Saturday I will do a weight work out because my Bowflex DBs got here today!!!!! :D:D:D

Yay for will power, Wendy!!! :D:p;)
I'm interested to hear how the pedometer goes-- I know, the GFW buzz is quite intriguing, but if I get a gadget-- it's gotta be a Garmin! :D I'm doing pretty good tracking things on FitDay, and that's free, so I don't know I can justify emptying the pockets for the GFW. WTG with the workout today-- I love, love, love sprints on the treadmill. Nothing makes me feel quite as strong as getting through one of those workouts. And hooray for the dumbells arriving!! :D

I am EXHAUSTED today!!! :confused::confused::confused:
Probably from taking the kids to Ikea by myself. :rolleyes: But seriously, it took all I had just to get through Day 4's circuit one time through. Only about a half hour today. And I am wiped!!!!!! I'm wondering if I should have let myself recover a little more yesterday rather than tearing through intense cardio. Hmmmm. Guess it's something to consider. Hopefully a good night's sleep will set things right again.

Hope all is well with everyone!
Off to start cooking dinner! :)

Good morning! :)
Well, feeling a bit better today, although our oven just died on us :confused::confused::confused::confused: so I'm not too thrilled about that. DH & DS are going on a father & sons' camping trip tonight with the church group so it'll just be me & DD tonight-- party! :p;):D

Today is Day 5's circuit from MTC. Will do it once through and then see how I'm feeling.

Hope all is well out there in Cheetahville!

Good Morning Brighton!

So how was your party last night with your DD? ;) So is every circuit in MTC different or is there repetition as the weeks go on?? I still have yet to complete NROL4W! I want to do it but just not in the mood to follow a book, ya know? :rolleyes: I'd also like to give Afterburn another go. I got alot farther with that one then with NROL but still, not in the mood for the book thing. Oh well. Some day....*sighs*

Sorry about the oven, Brighton. Hope you get it replaced or fixed soon. I don't blame you for wanting a Garmin but man does the GWF sound like a life saver! All these women are losing weight with it! Talk about a selling point!!!! :D

Yesterday was a rest day and a tough one to take with my new DBs starin' at me all damn day! LOL

Today will be a weight work out. Imagine that!? :p I will either go with Jillian's NMTZ or Biggest Loser's Bootcamp. I am also going to try and get to Centergy class this morning. I know I know. Famous last words lately. LOL

BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.