Cheetah power Friday 1/25

this morning i started out with flexible warrior yoga. did this one for the first time (finally). i did the energy sequence, it was only 14 mins, however just what i needed. this dvd has nice scenery and the yoga is athletic which is what i like about it. it is broken up into different sections energy, swim, bike, run or you can do the whole this for 68 mins. i will have to build up to that;-)

yesterday i didn't get to workout. i got a call from my daycare that my baby had a high temp so i immediately went to pick him up. spent about an hr and half in the dr's office and found out he has the beginnings of an ear infection. he wasn't himself and just wanted mommy to hold him so of course that's what i did:)

today i will be home so during his nap i am hoping to get in ripped 1000. i really enjoyed that one the other day!

jackie- no, didn't really click with amy, however i do like HLD.

carole- lol, that's why we are lucky to live in the world we do. where there is something for everybody! so i guess no tracey pre-order for you...;o)

wendy- well for one i am really a cathe snob, lol. two- her (amy)exercises are a little too "innovative" for my tastes. i am finding out about myself i like straightforward workouts. That said i did like the hammie rockers!

posh (thomasina)- i am with you. just can't seem to find any other instructors (besides tony) that i really can get into.

alright time to wake up ds#1 and get him off to school.

BBL...:D

Go Morning Ladies!

Happy Friday! My last day at the beach! I leave tomorrow at 9:00AM to catch a 2:00 flight. Bummer. I’ve been enjoying my time with my dad, although I do have to admit that my sister, as much as I love her, is already driving me crazy. She comes in, buys all this crap (dad is overweight and has just had an operation – he should be eating clean and has been since I’ve been here), and starts in on me on my “exercise addiction”. She says that if I really want to lose weight I should STOP exercising and focus on my diet. That’s what worked for her. *pulls hair out* Of course she’s a size four (and 5’4 – I’m 6” taller) but my belly is smaller. Hmm, wonder why? Could it be the clean eating and exercising?!?!?! Sorry, had to vent. I do love her, but she thinks she knows EVERYTHING! :p Today I’ll do HLD again (FUN FUN!) and iSculpt 19 abs. That works me good.

Wendy – Good job with the iTread yesterday! I like 13 – I’ll probably love 19 because I’ve complained about the lack of warm up on 13. I think you’ll do well on the MDB contest – I have my fingers crossed for you!!!

Dallas – That does seem like a good deal! Although I think I, too, would prefer a bigger kettlebell – but it might get me started. :+ Do I need a BOSU for Iron Core? Is your DS’s birthday today? Sis is also on WW, so she cooks WW a lot – which is good. We’re having a big ole bash for the Super Bowl. Too funny about no one good being in it. :+ We usually put a tv in every room – some rooms have two – so you never miss the action. DH will live in the kitchen. He’s too funny. HLD is Amy’s new one. The thing I like with Hi/Lo is that if you merely jump around you’re doing okay and keeping your HR up. But HLD is not as tough choreography-wise as HLX. And the intervals are more fun IMHO.

Thomasina - *slaps forehead* - I COMPLETELY missed that! Sorry!!! I know, I know – it’s ALWAYS the wine! But hey, even with my mix up in the AM, I stayed very well within points yesterday, so I’m happy! Hope you got your DVD’s! Which Yogilates did you get? I have 2 and 3. I like both for different reasons. Too funny about your DD18 and her being Post-it Queen!

Lorie – I definitely will let you know. I can tell you that it’s about an 8 hour drive from Philadelphia. VA and NC are bigger than they look. I love my HRM. Of course we’re happy to have you and your pups whenever you need – in California or North Carolina!

Jackie – Sis made chicken parmesan. Fortunately, there was no WW crap in the stores (like their fake cheese) and she had to use real, clean ingredients, so it was good. She really is a great person – not to make her not that way – it’s just her views on what is healthy and what is not is so typical American. :p

Sunny – So you like Flexible Warrior Yoga? I’ve been on the fence about it. Oh, I hope your poor baby feels better soon! I remember ear infections – they are not fun!

Where is everyone? It’s 7:30 here! Have a great day all! I’ll have fun with Wendy. It’s cold here this morning, but I may drag her out for a walk. Tonight we’re having a bunch of people over for pizza of all things. We’re getting a plain cheese pizza and I will have 2 slices and a salad. No more. I have to fly tomorrow and it’s horrible getting on the plane feeling like a bloated cow. So I’ll be good. Happy Friday. I am looking forward to getting home and being with DD15, DH and Jimmy the Wondermutt.

Good morning ladies! Quick post this morning, but work should be extra slow today so I can come back and chit chat. Today will be my first workout since last Friday. I'm finally feeling better. Tonight I plan to run 3 miles on the treadmill. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get in my 7 mile long run.

Well, my boss is walking in the door. BBL.

Good morning cheetahs

Sunny...that yoga workout sounds great! And yes, you are right, no Tracey preorders for me. I met her at the RT and she is way sweet, but I just don't care for her workouts. It really is nice to have many instructors to choose from.

Christine...yes, Core Syn is tough unless you are doing it regularly in a P90X rotation, but pulling it out once in awhile about kills me! I will say I have very good memories of my beach days. I bet it can drive you nuts when family gets on you about exercise, and like anyone would want to just diet alone?? Sheesh!! Enjoy your workout and last day at the sunny beach. Pizza tonight sounds fun, I love veggie ones..:)

Kristi...glad to hear you are feeling better!!

Lori..I bet it can be hard to sit typing when your cute ds wants to play! WOW...quite a powerful workout yesterday.

Jackie...yes KenpoX was slow but the newer one sounds much better. I like that iClimb #17. I just heard about that rebate last night...:)

Judy..I am with you about not wanting to buy for awhile. I was waiting for STS and Amy's new workouts, but not much else workout wise appeals to me right now. Hope you had a magnificent meal.

Wendy...I have no doubt you will be a fast cheetah...:)..That is cool about you entering the MDB contest!

Posh..I think the Pain Free book 1st is best. It actually has certain exercises for certain body parts, and the one for Women is just a bit different and not body part specific. I am thinking of showing DH the exercises saturday and getting him to commit on his own for at least 2 weeks. Nice chatting last night...:)

Lorie...I am so glad you got the book. I do think it can help you before you get to PT. I am glad you got the Yahoo thing started, it really is fun!

Dallas...sounds like a fun workout with the kids yesterday!!...:)..I did the bonus abs with the stability ball from B&G...wow, those are tough. No my DH does not run and actually it is most likely his lack of exercise that causes him major pain in areas. I think you do an excellent job getting in your workouts with kids and party planning. I don't know how I would be able to workout if I had kids!

Yesterday we got about 2 inches of snow!! It was so cool as I was home for most of it. I cracked up using my Nordic and watching the snow!! I think we may get more sunday but now it is just raining. Here is a pic of the view from my back sliding door:

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL752/3147882/6623642/300466122.jpg

I am doing Bodymax upper and a 4 mile run. Have a great day!!

Good morning Cheetahs!

Dallas - Sounds like a good workout yesterday. So, do the kids enjoy working out with mom? I like getting my workouts over in the am too. I used to work out after work. I was off work for 6 months and got in the morning habit and fell in love. Now, I get up and I'm working out by 4:30. Can't see myself going back to evening workouts. I get so much more done too. Party is going to be fun.

Sunny - That yoga workout sounds nice. Hope DS feels better. Those ear infections are no fun.

Christine - What a shame your trip is over so soon. I bet sis doesn't have the muscle tone that you have with no focus on exercise. My younger sis was complaining once about pants not fitting her thighs. I made the comment that maybe she should try some toning exercises. She said her thighs were already toned. Boy, did I drop that subject quickly. Of course, I could tell otherwise. So, I understand where you're coming from. Have a safe trip home.

Kristi - Glad you're feeling better. Hope you can get an easy workout in.

Carole - I only have two of Tracey's workouts. Haven't been able to get into her KBX yet but I like Sculpt Sweatfest. The snow looks so beautiful. I bet it was nice working out and looking at it. Are you running in the snow? Enjoy the run.

Cathy - Where are you this morning?

I did Sculpt Sweatfest, a 10 minute walk and used the foam roller for a few minutes. The time flew by doing this workout. I just hate it doesn't have a warm up. Those light weights got heavy with all those reps. Enjoyed using the bosu.

Enjoy your day ladies! The temp dropped to the teens. BRRR!

Jackie

Hi Friends-

Carole- your snow pictures are so calm looking ahhhh....

Kristi- Welcome back and I see you are on the mend! Good luck with your two runs tonight and tomorrow.

Jackie- Stay warm in those temps! Nicxe workout

Christine- Your comments about your Dsis are exactly what I mean about WW and how it really doesn't promote healthy choices. It does however help with portion control. I have appreciated the Superfoods Rx book, but it really is nothing new. Just a great reminder to eat a variety of very colorful veggies/ fruits every day, whole grains, cold water fish, walnuts, (in small quantities), nf plain yogurt... even turkey.

Dallas- Happy birthday to your boy!!!

Hi Lori and Lorie, Wendi and Wendy, Jackie and Shelly and Cathy!

Today was iTread #24 run intervals 60 minutes. That is a great interval workout. Tomorrow all I have to do is enjoy some yoga...ahhh

So, the dinner with the chef was delicious. We started with fresh made spinach fettuccine with Parmesan and a delicate cream sauce but not much sauce. Then we moved onto seared scallops over browned barley appetizer sized followed by a Boston bib salad with walnuts pear and blue cheese. The main course was beef tenderloin ( I gave my portion to the host) with roasted veggies. The dessert was indescribable with pastry with pear baked in it and drizzled with dark & white chocolate. I managed to eat about half of it. Posh, there was Cakebread Cabernet available, but we chose Joseph Phelps Insignia instead..... This concludes my food review.

[font color=lime green][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

good morning to all the lovely cheetahs:) Only got a little snow yesterday:( But there is more forecast this weekend. Anyway, when I woke up it was very windy and cold so being the cold weather weenie I am I opted for the TM and did Itread#25(Ithink that's the #) Top 40-- had a nice mix and I actually went higher than the "runners" paces for most of it ... got in a good 5 miles. :7
Later I did do DM Ultracardio on the Bosu-- just enough Bosu use to make it really fresh and fun! Also did the Ab/core work from Bosu Blast.

Jackie- A little ahead of me today! Sculptsweatfest uses a Bosu? Or did you just use it as a substitute? Sounds like you had a great workout anyway.

Carole- Nice pic! If you looked at a pic of the view out of my backyard you'd think we lived on different planets!- high desert terrain and a granite mountain. The mountain looks so cool though when it's snow covered! Is the snow still there for your run today?
It will make a refreshing nice change for you.

Kristi- I'm so glad to hear you are finally kicking that bug!!!
I bet you will be so glad when the weekend comes. Have a good time on your run tonight... and I really hope you don't push it too hard with your 7 miler this weekend... but you are a sensible cheetah, unlike yours truly ;-)

Sunny- The flexible Warrior Yoga w/o sounds intriguing! I like it when it's focused more on athletic moves. Aw, your poor little DS!
I'm sure you've got him on some good antibiotics and the little ones do tend to turn around quickly. Do you like Jari Love? I've never been able to get into her myself.

Dallas- I can just picture all your kids working out with you.... how nice!!! You're setting a wonderful example for them that will set them up for a lifetime of healthy living! Hope the party goes well for them.

Thomasina- The CIA DoubleCardio vid (with Bosu Blast) is definitely one of my all time best purchases. You'll love it!

Wendy - Great job with the Itread19 y'day! Yes, you are definitely becoming one speedy cheetah!!! Also, you have been going about it in a very smart way, gradually building up your speed and endurance.... and staying healthy! KUDOS to ya! Good luck with your MDB transformation contest. That would be SO COOL if you won!!

Christine- I can see why your sis is driving you a little crazy!
I'm quite amazed that she can lecture you about diet and buy a ton of crappola to eat for your Dad!!! I'm willing to bet that even tho she's a size 4.... or whatever, her bodyfat% is significantly higher than yours!! HLD is indeed FUN!!

Lori- I'm with you re: talking about my workouts at work. I avoid it and don't mention it when I am sore because I'm quite sure the responses I get will not be supportive and helpful... unlike here!
People do ask me at times how the running is going or what races do I have coming up, etc. But it is just out of politeness and I only give brief answers usually. I do get alot of eye rolling about abstaining from the chips/candy/cookies that are frequently around also.

Judy- Love your new siggy!!! DM on the Bosu was fun wasn't it?
I want a detailed report on your gourmet meal! :9

oops, I need to get movin here. I'm doing a great circuit challenge today... AllBodyAttack and AllBodyCardio :eek: :eek: I also have my yearly mammogram:( --- personally, I'd rather run up a mountain!

ShellyC

Carole – It is sunny, but it’s cold here today – only about 35. But, that’s okay – I’ll still go for a walk later. I love veggie pizza, too – it’s just that the rest of the family doesn’t like veggie, so I’ll go with plain cheese. :D The snow photo is gorgeous! Must have been fun to Nordic track and see snow falling! Almost like you were really cross country skiing – but keeping warm! :p

Jackie - Yeah, you’re smart. My mouth tends to get me into trouble. I just need to grin and bear it – I’ll do that the rest of the day. I do love my sis, and I know I drive her crazy, too – so we’ll just all be happy today! :p Stay warm!!

Judy – oh, that dinner sounds wonderful! And, I certainly don’t blame you for choosing the Insignia over the Cakebread. Yum! I’m glad it was delicious! Great workout! And you’re so right about WW. I don’t have a problem with having crutch foods, but what’s wrong with recommending cleaner foods? Jeesh… And all of the crap food they push – cheeses, breads, etc – that have fewer points, but less real food. It’s so weird to me.

Shelly – Good job at running on the treadmill this morning! Hope you get a little more snow so you can enjoy it! Thanks for the support on my sis. I hear you on the mammogram! Oh joy, I need to schedule mine – I conveniently forgot… I, too, would rather run up a mountain. Actually, that sounds kind of fun. :p Your workout sounds killer!

Had a great time with HLD and followed it with iSculpt #19 crunching abs with Grace. I like that one. Made a nice breakfast for dad, and now I’m cooking my Chicken Corn Soup. Have a great day all!

hey guys! late check-in today. first, i wanted to make sure you all saw my last post last night (i have no idea how i didn't notice it when i ordered!!!):

>okay, i just got my shipping notice from amazon and somehow,
>i ordered TWO copies of yoga for happiness. i can return one
>since it won't be opened, but i wanted to see if any of you
>wanted it and hadn't gotten around to ordering it yet. it was
>$19.99 with no tax and no shipping.
>
>let me know if anyone's intersted. if not, i will post it to
>the atlanta cathe group or the oal but i wanted to try here
>first.

sunny-i hope your little babe is doing better. i really like ripped 1000. now that i have my trusty HRM, i am surious to see if you really can burn 1000 calories with that one!

christine-sorry about your sister being such a pain. i really think that people who don't make working out a priority just don't understand. they think we're exercise bulemic or anorexic (for eating clean...i guess it would be too much to ask for a veggie pizza!) because the things we do would be huge for them. try not to listen to anyone. you know how good it is for you and how good it makes you feel! okay...if i go broke, the gang is coming to YOUR house! ;-)

kristi-i am SO glad to hear you are feeling better. take it easy on that first w/o back!

carole-lol at using the nordic track WHILE it was snowing. i have paged through the book but will probably start it tonight. i did see that he said that our joints are actually made for impact and that all these non-impact machines could actually end up hurting us. i found that VERY interessting!

jackie-the temps really dropped here as well. i think with the windchill this morning it was 13!!! ugh! try to stay waarm!

judy-your dinner sounds delish! i love scallops! iTread 24 is a good one. i wonder when i'll get to do that again! *sniff sniff*

shelly-did you see my post that i got the book? i will probably start reading it tonight. wtg on your run! i am thinking about getting the top 40 when i can run again. :-(

this morning i did CC7 and CC2 on the EXT. i was only going to do one but i felt GREAT (no pain and lots of energy)! i used my HRM and a couple of things surprised me. first of all, i was never able to be in zone 1 (101-119) no matter how much i slowed down and lessened the resistance. second, my HR was always higher than what sean wanted. my average HR for the 97 minutes was 154 which is the orange zone (for me 137-156) and i couldn't really get to zone 2 (119-137). what i did notice was it took me a bit to get to the higher end of level 4 (156-174) and my HRM said my highest HR was 177. also, it said i burned 748 calories while my machine said somewhere around 1200!!! although, i have never entered my weight into the machine so that could be why.

the interesting part is i did a 96 minute workout and burned 748 calories while yesterday when i did 70 minutes of modified kickbox i burned 520. i thought i was burning a lot more on the EXT! i think having this HRM is really helping me to see that i don't have to work so hard to be "in the zone" or burn calories. i am really learning a lot with it!

tonight, i made no plans and am planning on doing ME and a stretch, then staying in and reading my book!

HI Lorie- I got very frustrated while trying to work in my estimated HR zone also. But I have determined my max Hr is really much higher than the estimate for my age. So my green zone and orange zone HR are higher than estimated. I think there is a TM test in Runners world (Maybe this month or February ?) (When you are ready) that you can do to approximate your MHR more realistically then formula estimates.

Any way good job on ding the EXT with no pain! Now don't get crazy and run tomorrow!

[font color=lime green][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

jusy-no, i promise i WILL NOT be running until i am totally cleared. i don't want to make it so i can't ever run again.

hey, is there a wheelchair division for the nike marathon? maybe i'll be able to do that!!!

Hello Cheetah Babes!

Were you startin' to wonder where I disappeared to? LOL I was around but I was doing alot of house work and laundry this morning and then was just bein' plain old lazy about posting after that. }( LOL

I just finished my work out: S&H bi/tri/abs. I did dips w/a 15# BB in my lap in lieu of the overhead extensions and then did the X-body extensions in lieu of the lying tricep extensions again. I also lightened up on the first bicep exercise and that allowed me to either go a little heavier or not lighten up as much or as fast on the later exercises. I am much happier with the work out today then I was the first time I did it. :) I also did some of the ab work on the BOSU. All I can say is OH---MY---GOD!!! That ab work is tough to begin with..IMO anyway. Adding the BOSU to it made it torturous!!!...but in a FUN way!;) LOL

I don't really have time for personals but you know I'm good for them. :)

I have to get a few things done around here and then get ready to head out for dinner and shopping with my BF. We are hanging out just the 2 of us tonight and will have some catch up time. Should be fun. I think we may go to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner tonight. I am in TROUBLE!}( :9 }(

I think that's about it for me...Hopefully I'll get back here tonight at some point but if not, definately in the a.m.!:7

Ciao 4 now Bellas!:*

Sunny – I hope DS is feeling better. Did you get in Ripped 1000?

Christine – I have a Mr. KnowItAll DB like your sister. You can never talk sense into them for some odd reason.  Sorry today is your last day at the beach. I hope you are able to make the most of your last day with your Dad before you have to leave.

Carole – Beautiful pic! I love the snow. Of course, I don’t want to live in a place that gets a foot of the white stuff or anything crazy like that. LOL Enjoy your run and Bodymax Upper.

Jackie – Like usual, awesome workout. It’s cold here too. It dropped down to 8 degrees this morning.

Judy – Thanks for the luck! I will probably be needing it because I haven’t ran since last Friday. Your run sounds like a good one. I need to check out itread 24. Enjoy your yoga tomorrow. Your chef dinner last night sounded so delicious. It makes my mouth water reading your menu.

Shelly – Great workouts, like usual. My runs tonight and tomorrow will be nice and slow to get back into the swing of things. If I can’t go as far as I would like then no biggie.

Lorie – Great workouts this morning. I’m glad they were pain free.

Wendy – Enjoy the Cheesecake Factory and shopping with your BF!

WAVES to all my cheetahs. Sorry I have to get ready to close up the office. Yeah! My day will be over in about 5 minutes.

I'm just peeking in here to say Hi to all you cheetahs. My friend Lorie raves about you guys. I'm a wanna be cheetah. I got a treadmill for Christmas and I'm doing couch to 5k. LOVING IT!! Anyway, with some determination, maybe one day I'll be a real runner. I need to glean a little inspiration from you amazing ladies. :D

tess, my atlanta cathe girl!!!!!!!!! hi there, girl! i have a feeling you will be a cheetah in no time! i am sure you are more 5K than couch by now! especially with help from grace and sean (and these amazing women). come post with us. one thing, though, once the rest of the ladies get to know you, you will have to get a cheetah name! posh came up with that idea and we all loved it! just WATCH OUT as these ladies are AMAZING enablers!!! i have more stuff now than when you were at my house! can't wait to see you at sunday's gtg!!!

judy-you think i'm kidding? :)

wendy-i don't know why abs are SO much more difficult on the bosu! i am so glad i got one as i love it and can't wait to do step on it again. i also posted on the "dvd suggestions thread" that cathe make a bosu video. she could easily make it using the bosu or high step.

kristi-glad your day is over. i hope you are back to feeling better.

i planned on doing ME this afternoon/early evening but i am just so darn exhausted. i had terrible insomnia last night (even after i caved and took something for it) and i am wiped out. i feel like i could go to sleep right now!

so, no one is interested in my extra yoga dvd? i'm going to post it to the oal and atlanta cathe group.

mwah!

Hey Cheetahs Babes!
Geez, Im not sure what happened here! I actually started the thread earlier today, then saw that Sunny already started it so then I erased it...but moved on!? Weird? DS must have started kicking up a fuss or something, I know I was in the process of checking in....anywaysss.....

Before I went to bed last night I could feel the cold comming on. Today is was slightly worse but since about 4ish I am feeling like myself! Im hoping that it will move on and realize this body doesn't want it...go find another one! But I think it will still be around in the morning!
Working night shifts all weekend:-( but atleast I can look forward to having next weekend off! Not only that,but my boss will be in the U.S this week so he won't be here on my day shifts:)

Todays workout was a 9 mile run. In desperate need of some new sneaks b/c my knee is acting up.So I may be shopping tomorrow:)

Sunny** Glad to hear you had a good workout and I hope DS is feeling better. Its a good thing you caught that ear infection early! They can be nasty!

Carole** Nice pic but I see that all that time! LOL Makes me cold! hehe

Wendy** Have fun with your friend tonight, I know you will! And have some cheesecake for me! Its my fav!

Christine** Gotta love know it alls..even when its a sis! hehe Im sure your really the one with all the knowledge though!;)

Kristi** Your day is over and my work day as just begun! Have a good evening!

Judy** Dinner sounded awesome last night! YUMMMY!!!

Shelly** Yeah, I never talk about working out, I made that mistake once and got into a huge arguement with someone. She told me that I was obssesed, meanwhile she only seen me about once every 3 monthes...how in the world would she know how I spend my time! Been down that road and now doing it no more. I even feel ackward when people ask me things in front of others.

Lorrie** Glad you got your workout in pain free!:)

Jackie** Sounds like you had a great workout today!

Alright thats it from my neck of the woods! Its gonna be a quiet night here tonight and Im fine with that!

Lori:)

Good evening Cheetahville!

Here I am, MIA Cheetah, crawling back into the den. My workdays have been longer (and colder) than expected and I just can't seem to catch up on anything. You should see the pile of clean clothes that is spilling out of the basket, waiting to be put away since last week lol!

Today, as is usual for a Friday, was a rest day. I had in my mind that I would stop at the gym on the way home and get a run in but I got out of work too late and am just plain exhausted. I plan to hit it hard tomorrow with a butt kicking circuit...I just don't know which one yet.

On the lumpy bumpy front...both are relatively unchanged after 6 days of antibiotics so I still have my fingers crossed.

Sunny - How is the little one feeling? Sending {{{{HUGS}}}}. Were you able to get Ripped 1000 in? Sounds like you really enjoyed the yoga this morning.

Christine - I'm sorry that your time at your dad's is coming to a close. Sorry sis sounds like a bit of a PITA. I almost find it sad that there are so many misinformed people out there...probably why the US is fattest country in the world. Anyhow, with the way you've been working I'm *sure* you will be a size smaller than HER in the no-so-distant-future :7! BTW, that soup sounds yummy!

Kristi - So glad to hear that you're finally feeling up to snuff again...I was getting worried about you! Enjoy your runs but please don't overdo it. Okay, that's coming from someone who's going on a hilly 10 miler on Monday and I haven't run in a week :eek:, so take that for what's it worth ;).

Carole - Oh, what a beautiful sight! Like someone else commented...just like xcountry skiing, except the way I would like it...indoors!

Jackie - Nice workout today! Bundle up...brrrr! ITA about workouts in the morning. When I skip a morning I feel like I'm dragging all day.

Judy - Oh, you have me drooling over here :9!!!! I have the same complaints about Jenny Craig as you do about WW. We have a client who follows JC and, while it does focus on portion control, it's all prepackaged "fake" food. Cook *real* food people! Okay, done venting... Oh, I should try to find that TM test in RW as I'm starting to think that my MHR is higher than the estimate, also.

Shelly - Fantastic job on that iTread! Wow, you go speedy! Oh, sorry about the appt today. BTW, ITA with not mentioning any soreness/DOMS at work (especially to my boss) or I *never* hear the end of it.

Lorie - Great job on your EXT today!!!! YAY on being pain free!! I never trust the TMs at the gym as I have found that, even when I DO put my stats in it's always a bit off from my HRM which, IMO, is probably a bit more accurate. At any rate, I find my HR tends to be a bit higher than it "should" be, too. However, I can run 10 miles at a cruising HR of around 165-168 and be perfectly comfortable. Go figure *shrugs*.

Wendy - Enjoy dinner with BF tonight! Good luck on the MDB contest...go get girl!!! Yeah, the Bosu gets you good doesn't it }(?

Okay, gotta turn in for tonight. I'm toast. Hasta manana!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.