::: CHEETAH-licious ::: tuesday 6.5

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Morning, ladies :)

This afternoon will be BC. Haven't done that one in awhile. I like it, but it has a fear factor for me. *lol*

Just one personal to get me caught up from last night:

Wendy :: sorry about the disappointing TM run - that can be so annoying. They gotta have that AC on full blast, esp. with all those people!...Well, I didn't do ANY grading...*lol*...I organized the students' papers and then was sucked into watching Hell's Kitchen. Yikes, is that Chef Ramsey guy scary.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!
Cathy :)

Good morning fitness ladies,

cathy-- i love this morning's name, lol. Yep, the check already arrived and your package is on it's way to nj:D . sorry to hear you have to change classes next year. bummer. i watched hell's kitchen last night also. that man is insane.

wendy- YES!! i am so happy to hear you are going to complete your practical this weekend. you are so close to becoming certified. how exciting!! sorry about the run, as you read what happened to mine yesterday. i just hate when something comes between me and a good workout}( :p :7

well this morning i planned to get up and workout before my first client starting at 6:30am. however ds #2 stayed up until about midnight, didn't want to go to bedx( . so when my alarm went off i could barely get up, now that i am up i have no energy to workoutx( . i have no idea if i will be able to fit in a workout today because of my busy schedule for the remainder of the day. keep your fingers crossed for me....

have a great day to all!

ttyl...:)

Good Morning Cheetahs.:)

Cathy: What is Hell's Kitchen?? Enjoy BC. It's a great work out.

Sunny: Sorry about your DS' unwillingness to go to sleep last night. Hope you find the energy and the free time to get in a work out at some point!

I have a nice short work out on tap for today...Cardio Sculpt Express is it!:D

I plan to take Joey to the park and have some errands to run so I'll be busy later this morning.

I either have DOMS in my back in places I have never had it before or I hurt it somehow cause it's sore but not in the usual places...

BBL!

Good morning!

Hell's Kitchen. I'm trying REAL hard not to start watching it. All my regular shows have already ended and I don't want to get tied up in new ones! LOL

Quick post again:
Today is day 8 for me of clean eating. I'm psyched to have hit that 1 week mark. That's when I really start to feel a BIG difference in my clothes, my core, and more importantly my attitude!

I started off today with MIS and Stretch Max 1. My log shows that I haven't done MIS in over a YEAR! lol. That's a tough one. Cathe just keeps going and going with the heavy weights in this one! I really enjoyed the sweat that started right with the first set of squats and dripped right on thru the stretch! LOL

Gayle

Good morning, Cheetahs! I felt like I was dragging all day y'day, I call it the migraine hangover! Woke up feeling great this morning & did all of KPC + abs. The pikes felt <dare I say> easy?? Yeah for Ab ripper & Core Syn, I guess! ;-)

Hannah had her best friend spend the night & everyone is still asleep. I heard them giggling about 10:15 but went to bed so I'm not sure exactly when they fell asleep. She'll be staying the day too, so I'm sure we'll have fun.

Better go make breakfast- I'm making them pancakes. I'll probably make myself a protein pancake, yummy! Have a great Tuesday!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...sorry about the classroom move...:(...at least it wasn't a complete surprise. Thanks, I was happy for no crashes on sunday's run, as my sister want to go back to the other trail soon. Sounds like you had fun with KPC. I have not done BC in so long...it is a tough one. I have never watched Hell's Kitchen but I see The Closer starts in 2 weeks!!

Laurie...laughing about Saffell's "Brand New Butt"...good job on the VHS sale. I have been having fun revisiting my old Karen Voight workouts. The BC premix of BM2 is alot of fun you do one power circuit, then one upper, then abs and repeat, the 5th cardio is all the step combos. I was sweating buckets.

Wendy...no matter what it is always nice SEEING defintion! Well, stick with the iTreads if you like those more than the class. My kitchen, dining and living room are all attached and the color is a very light peach and then we might do a dark green trim...:)...sorry about the hot gym. 27 min was good considering...Enjoy your short workout today. I also hope your back feels better...

Sunny..I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I am sure you will give your clients a good workout...:)

Gayle...good job on the clean eating. I have not done MIS in ages...

Jess...glad you are feeling better. I find the KPC pikes easier than the PUB ones...I am sure P90X has helped your strength.

I am going to do some legwork before a 4-5 mile run. Then maybe abs and a KV upper body workout.

Have a great day...:)

Good morning Cheetahs - - - - my HM training started yesterday and I'm off to an AWESOME start :7 I did Full Body Squeeze yesterday and this morning a 3 mile run that felt great. My legs are tired now, but the adrenalin is flowing strong so that keeps me going. ;-) My eating has been good, but I need to still improve on that.

Gayle - you are my inspiration with the clean eating - WTG....!!

I need to put together some kick a$$ music to keep me going on my morning runs (I'm s-l-o-w-l-y turning into an AM exerciser and LOVEIN' it :p ). So what is on your ipod or MP3 players?

Have a great day, I hope to be back again soon to start getting back in touch.

Marcia.

Good morning Cheetahs!

Christine - Glad you're enjoying the new trainer. Congratulations to DD on graduation! Have fun with your dad.

Jess - Sorry about the migraine. Glad you're feeling much better today?

Sunny - Good luck with the new job today! Nice job with the manager. How was Shrek?

Laurie - Did you get a brand new butt? Like the name of that workout. Yeah, roses can ease you into a lot of things.

Wendy - Glad to hear you're seeing more definition with SS rotation. You've done well to stick with it for almost 3 weeks. Sorry you missed your final running class and the TM run wasn't great. Enjoy CSE!

Cathy - I'm sitting here trying to think if I've been to a Lone Star restaurant. I'm sure I would remember dancing. The things we have to do sometimes. Enjoy your weekend in Baltimore.

Gayle - WTG with the clean eating!

Carole - Glad you stayed upright for your 9 mile trail run! Have a good workout today!

Marcia - Good luck with your HM training! Sounds like you're ready.

Hello to everyone else!

I did iTread #19 30 minute sprint. Love this one too. I added a few more minutes to get in 4 miles. Finished up with Cool It Off Express. That stretch seems to hit all of the right spots.

I have lots to do today. I'll get off work about 3 this afternoon. Then, I will hit the road. I will talk to you when I get back on Monday.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Jackie

Quick post to say I did Jari Love's Ripped to the Core. I liked it a lot - very fun and different. I'm happy to have it in my collection. Are there any others of hers y'all would recommend? I will say I think she's too thin, and she does remind me of a ripped Barbie doll, but I was pleasantly surprised that she was not perky. I just have to tune out her commentary, or I'll end up talking back to her. :p

Had DD18's Baccalaureate Ceremony last night. It was nice, but they had way too many songs. I'd rather hear the students talk, then have one speech followed by 2 or 3 songs that are just pop songs - nothing special. But the speeches were great and I love hearing what the kids have to say.

I'll be back later for personals!

Hey Cheetah Babes:) Sorry to bail on personals but after mapping out my run and posting on another thread I squandered my 'puter time:) Went out and ran 9.5K this morning. That's the longest run I've attempted since getting back to it. It was a good run but I started with a vest on then it got too hot, I fussed trying to tie it around my waist but it wouldn't stay, it sucked having to carry it with me, I had half a mind to tuck it somewhere along the route and come back for it but decided against it. I've expanded my work hours so I no longer have Tuesday afternoons off:-( I only work 2-5 but it still enough to change the pace of the day. Hope to post personal later. Enjoy your Tuesday:)

Hey whatever happened to Elaine and Barb? Funny how we come and go...if you gals are lurking, here's a big HELLO :D

Take Care
Laurie

I’m back! Why is it weight work always makes me hungry when cardio has the opposite effect one me?! Drives me batty. Managed to spill coffee ALL over me, so I’m smelling like a coffee shop right no. Fortunately I have on gray pants and a black shirt, so it’s not really showing!

Cathy – funny – I have a fear factor of BC as well, but every time I do it I think, “Wow, that’s not too hard.” But I still dread doing it. I’m weird. When are classes over for you? My DDs’ last day in Thursday. *Does happy dance as she no longer has to pack lunches*

Sunny – good luck fitting in your workout! I love (?) when the kids decide that they don’t need no stinking bedtime… :+. It was windy last night and the shades kept banging against the window and I was too lazy to get up to close them, so I didn’t sleep too well either. Sleepyheads unit!

Wendy – sorry about last night’s treadmill run! I hate when the gym does not turn on the air. Stupid. Enjoy your errands and I hope your back is weird DOMs and not an injury!

Gayle – YEAH!!! On hitting day 8 of clean eating! I’m proud of you. I like MIS! I’ll have to pull it out soon.

Jess – have fun with the girls! Hmm, pancakes. I’ll be right over!

Carole – sounds like a great day you have on tap! Love the colors in your kitchen/dining room/living room!

Marcia – Great job on the run! My iPod is filled with the classics. I love running to the music of the 70’s.

Jackie – have a FABULOUS weekend!

Laurie - You’ll get used to the new load, but I know what you mean – it’s almost as if you feel like you’re running like a gerbil in a wheel until the dust settles! I hope it settles soon! I haven’t heard from Barb in ages! I miss her! And Elaine, well, she posts occasionally, but she should post more often!

Thinking of y’all! Enjoy!

Hi Cheetahs! Sorry I've MIA lately. You know how it is when life gets in the way of posting.

This weekend I made $250 at my yard sale. I may have made more money if our city's Code Enforcement officer had not pulled up my yard sale signs. x( DH and I had to scramble to make new signs. I still have quite a bit stuff left over so I will probably have another yard sale in September when my neighborhood plans theirs. Maybe Code Enforcement will leave their yard sale signs alone. In any case, Saturday morning was a happening place around my subdivision, but not in a good way. Early that morning some guys broke into and stole almost a dozen cars, none of mine. My neighborhood has not had problems before. However, early this morning we had about 5 more cars and even houses broken into this time. They caught one of then on a home surveillance camera so at least they have some leads.

Workout wise, I'm doing okay. Yesterday I did CC Vol 1., short but effective, and Stott pilates. Today's workouts was PUB & PLB up on my own. It seems I can accomplish more if I do my own thing.

Well, sorry there are no personals. I've gotta get back to work.

Take care,

Hi Gals!

No time for personals right now as I have to be showered and ready to roll in about 45 minutes!!!:eek:

I just finished my work out. I canned Cardio Sculpt for today. I plan on doing it tmrw instead. My back is still quite sore and it's in my obliques now too. Figured it would be a good idea to lay off the upper body work today so I made today my leg day instead. }(

MIS warm up and glute/leg work
PLB calves and stability ball work & stretch

Hope everyone is having a great day...I hope to be back later!:)

Time to catch up with the cheetahs, relax, and then get to BC. Busy day at work and I'm feelin' a bit tuckered but will power through.

Sunny :: wow, thanks! You dropped that in the mail quickly!!…Hope you can get a workout in today…but of course, gotta listen to the body. You never know what monkey wrenches life throws your way, esp. if you have little ones. Agreed that chef is nuts!

Wendy :: it’s a reality show where folks compete for a top chef’s job in Vegas. As if I should be watching shows about FOOD…Hope it’s just regular DOMS in your back and nothing serious.

Carole :: What is The Closer? I haven’t heard of that one…thanks – you’re right – I have been mentally preparing myself for the past few weeks, so I will just enjoy these last few weeks in my Utopian classroom and then put on my big girl panties and deal with it. :p *lol* Ooh, legwork before a run. You are my hero!

Jackie :: you’re probably on your way already, but if you happen to check in, have a safe trip and a fabulous time getting pampered!!

Christine :: I don’t *loathe* Jari, but she’s not one I rave about, either. I have two of her workouts but don’t think I’d be purchasing any more. Congrats to DD!…ALL workouts make me hungry. *lol* My last day is June 20.

Laurie :: oh, how annoying to have to schlep that vest around – I imagine it’s happened to all of us, probably – but great job upping the mileage again. I believe Elaine and Barb both said they needed to focus on family and school/work obligations. It’s understood but I agree with Christine – they are missed!

Shelly :: it’s official ~ I’m registered for Pine Beach!

Hi Gayle, Jess, Marcia, and Kristi.

Cathy :)

~Cathy :)

hello,

sounds like you all are busy cheetahs these days as well. well my house is officially on the market and part of me is sad about it. this house has been in my family for over thirty years. Its where my children have grown up and I really am going to miss living here. On the other hand my new house will begin developing tomorrow. Tomorrow they begin digging. I am excited about it but will miss my current home. I didnt think I would feel this way. anyway, we put new carpet in this past weekend and I finished painting and the house looks better than it ever has,figures since we will be moving in afew months. I managed to drag my butt out of bed this morning and ran with my SIL 6 miles. I was glad I did it afterwards but wasnt real motivated at first since my weekend was exhausting moving furniture out ,pulling up old carpet,moving the furniture back,scrubbing floors,etc to prepare for the real estate lady to come over and take pictures. anyway, sorry for rambling on,thought I would pop in and say hello!!! I will update you on tomorrows ground breaking. good night all!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.