Challnegers Week of 8/9

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

I woke up at 6am, got the kids ready for school, put them on the bus then i took my butt back to bed:confused: I woke up with a huge hangover:confused: Its still TOM for me too. But on the bright side...its VERY quiet around my house this morning:p

Today will be a rest day, ive lowered my calories too.bbl

Good Afternoon,

Tonite for me is CLX Lean Phase 1 and I want to do some ab work. Still have my headache from yesterday need to drink more water.

Amelia-enjoy the peace and quiet it I loved it yesterday.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Lean Phase 1, Stability Ball Abs, and CLX Recharge.

Wt. Stats:
44 min
28 in the zone
130 min hr
173 max hr
253 cals burned.

Abs:
10 min
2 in the zone
115 min hr
141 max hr
46 cals burned.

Recharge:
21 min
0 in the zone
107 min hr
126 max hr
81 cals burned.

Morning,im up early getting the kiddies ready.

Roxie-Nice workout last night.

Not sure what im doing Today? The rotation calls for a full body but im tired of doing them...maybe I will do a three day split this week using 4ds w/cardio and yoga in between. Time to change things up.

bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite for me will be cardio of some kind and then abs again. DH is coming home tonite but will leave again tomarrow night so I want to spend time with him so whatever I do will be quick.

Amelia-sounds like you need a change, I don't think I could do alot of full body workouts. Next month I am going to do the pyramids 2 days a week then a circuit and Turbo Fire the other days.

quick check in ...workout done. Decided on 4ds Back & biceps then did about 40minutes of Turbo Jam w/weighted gloves.

bbl w/personals.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCMs Kboxing with 1lb wtd gloves and then I did Shape Abs.

KB Stats:
30 min
25 in the zone
140 min hr
170 max hr
198 cals burned.

Abs:
5 min
0 in the zone
99 min hr
107 max hr
14 cals burned.

Good Morning

Today is 4ds Legs then a cardio, not sure what yet. I may walk the dog then come home and do legs.

Roxie-how is KCM's KBing workouts? I've never tried hers before...are they as intense as Cathe or more like Turbo Jam? I really like TJ yesterday, i downloaded it off the internet Sunday morning and i think its two workouts running together.

bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite is CLX Lean Phase 2 and then some kind of stretch to help me relax before bed.

Amelia-her KBing is like KPC you get a really good workout in a short amount of time and if you add the gloves its even better.

Workout finished earlier. Did a 45min power walk followed by 4ds legs. Pretty good workout.

Roxie-thanks for the info! Have a good workout tonight!

Ive got to run into town before the kids get home..talk to everyone tomorrow!!:)

Good Evening,

Tonite I did CLX Lean Phase 2. My Turbo Fire showed up tonite.

Stats:
39 min
35 in the zone
143 min hr
175 max hr
268 cals burned.

Hi Amelia and Roxie. Glad you are getting your workouts in. I'm taking it easy this week, but my hip issue does not seem to be getting better. I've been stretching it each morning, but I don't know if it is helping. Oh well, guess I better start doing upper body stuff so I'm not a total slug. I will give the hip a little more time and then if it doesn't start to get better, I guess I'll have to make a dr's appointment.

Hi Elaine.

Jean

Morning,

Today im doing 4ds Chest,shoulders,triceps & Core plus a step dvd, not sure which one yet. I guess im not following that rotation anymore:confused:

Ds woke up in a bad mood this morning, nothing satisfied him, he got upset twice over silly stuff. Just one of those off mornings i guess. At least i was able to hug them before sending them off to school

Roxie-Nice workout last night!

Jean-Sending healing vibes your way.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Burn Intervals and Extreme Abs. Starting to look through my Turbo Fire stuff today haven't decided when I want to start.

Jean-sorry to hear about your hip be careful with it.

Amelia-is there something going on at school that would cause DS to be in a bad mood or is it just the change in routine? Sometimes rotations get boring and we have to change things up enjoy your workout today.

Workout done, 4ds chest,shoulders & triceps, then premix #1 Imax2 then 25mins of Rodney yee power yoga. 1:28mins total and burned 620 cals. Now its time for some laundry then some relaxing before the kiddies get home.

Roxie-Did you get TF in the mail? Let me know how your like it. TJ really kicked my butt the other day, i had some really tender doms on the sides of my waist.
DS gets in these grumpy moods and i can't do anything with him. He's very argumentative and gets frustrated easily. I hope he gets over it before the teenage years come:confused:

Workout done, 4ds chest,shoulders & triceps, then premix #1 Imax2 then 25mins of Rodney yee power yoga. 1:28mins total and burned 620 cals. Now its time for some laundry then some relaxing before the kiddies get home.

Roxie-Did you get TF in the mail? Let me know how your like it. TJ really kicked my butt the other day, i had some really tender doms on the sides of my waist.
DS gets in these grumpy moods and i can't do anything with him. He's very argumentative and gets frustrated easily. I hope he gets over it before the teenage years come:confused:

Amelia-Turbo Fire came by UPS. Maybe DS is bi-polar or he is just tempermental.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did most of CLX Burn Intervals blood sugar was low I didn't have enough energy to finish. I will do abs in the morning.

Stats:
42 min
37 in the zone
151 min hr
185 max hr
314 cals burned.

Morning Im going to do a low impact workout. Not sure what either:confused: I will also do PH abbs when done with the cardio. Maybe some yoga too..

Hello to everyone. BBL

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Lean Phase 3 and those abs I didn't get done last night. Went out with DD and her DH and had to many margaritas.

Amelia-enjoy whatever workout you decide to do.

Turbo Jam Cardio Party mix 2 done. I used weighted gloves again and got a good calorie burn. 470 for 43mins. Then i did PH abbs...love that one.

Roxie-Enjoy your Chalean workout. Thats another series i would love to have...one day.

hello to eveyone out there!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.