The Challnegers Kick Butt Monday dec/8

Amelia: Have fun with LIC !

I am feeling the effects of this darn cold. I didn't sleep to well. I will only being doing a 1mi. puppy walk if she will walk. It is in the teens here.BRRRRR!

How is everyone else doing?

Good Morning,

Tonite is GS back and chest and hopefully 30 min on the TM. I have gained 2lbs again but like Amelia when I start wt work I gain. I hope to buy heavier wts when I get my christmas bonus. My challenge this week is to eat better had a bad weekend.

Amelia-enjoy LIC that is my favorite.

Elaine-the weather here isn't to bad today but it is suppose to get worse suppose to rain and snow today then snow tomarrow.

Everyone have a good day.

Elaine-How was the puppy walk...

Roxie-Good workout planned for tonight! Were hoping that my DH gets a xmas bonus this friday. If not...I won't be suprised:rolleyes:

I decided to do LIC tommorrow and do cardio for today. Did thirty minutes of stepblast then a 20 minute powerwalk. burned 378 cals.

My WI is on wednesday and with the circuit tommorrow im sure there won't be a lost:rolleyes: I dont' care,i know im eating good and working out so it will HAVE TO go down eventually;):)

bbl

HI ALL. Last night woke up from 1:30 to about 3:00. So I didn't get up at my regular time. I needed to sleep in. Eating has been awful today, but the M&M's at work are now gone. Wonder where they went? Hmmm or is it Yummm. Oh well I will try to finish out the day stronger than it started.

Jean

Puppy walk went well. It was bitterly cold I ended up running about 1/4 of the mile(home).

Jean: At least the M&Ms are gone!! You can start fresh from that point on.

We had snow yesterday and my boys and the puppy played in it for a long time. Mind you it only amounted to about 1/2an inch!!ha,ha,ha.:D
They where just dying to play in it with the puppy.

Gotta run and pick up both boys from school.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.