The Challengers wk of 9/27

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning, I thought I started the thread but must have forgotten to click the submit button:rolleyes:

Anyways, yesterday was a 3.5mile power walk. Today will be a 2mile power walk then whatever i can do of rhythmic step. I plan on downloading Athletic step today and maybe doing it later in the week. Kinda exciting about pre-viewing that one.

I do have some good news, i bought a smaller pair of jeans yesterday. And my DH took my measurements and im down almost everywhere, except my bicep...its up,lol. And my Calves are up too:confused:

bbl

My workout is done. 2mile power walk, 30mins RS + 10mins core work(my own mix)

Gotta go get some house work done then do some grocery shopping. Have a good day:)

Hope im not talking to myself on this thread today;):p

Good Morning,

So Amelia isn't talking to herself I will post yesterday workout and todays workout. Yesterday I did TF 45 and tonite is TF HiiT 20 and stretch 10 also need to work abs.

Amelia-congrats on the inches lost, I have gained 4lbs since starting Turbo Fire.

HI everyone.

The wedding was beautiful. Too bad the weather wasn't. It rained really hard the morning of. At least it stopped so the guests and everyone didn't get wet going and coming. They were only able to take a few pictures outside by the chapel. Everything else was too wet so indoor pictures will have to be it. I will try to post at tleast one in the next day or too. I've gotten in a few small workouts since last I posted. Today the rest of the out of town family left so now maybe I can crash. I am physically and emotionally spent. Hope I cna get some energy back before my 5k this weekend.

Take care eveyone.

Jean

Good Morning girls,

Im fighting those TOM cravings. Im not due until next week:confused: Anyways, I need to do weights today but I think i will do a long power walk + some yoga. I have time to get my weights in this week, its only Wednesday.

Roxie-Thanks:p Nice workouts done & planned. On average, how long are the TF workouts?

Jean-So glad to hear the Wedding went well despite the weather. I would love to see a pic! Hope you got some rest!

Hello to Elaine! Hope your doing well.

bbl

Good Morning,

I didn't workout last night just not feeling it so tonite I will do TJ 20 min Cardio Party, Stretch 10 and abs.

Amelia-the longest workout is 60min the Hiit workouts are no more than 30 but I haven't done that one yet.

Jean-glad to hear that everything went well they say if it rains on your wedding day your marriage will last and I believe that to be true there were tornado warnings out the night DH and I got married and that was 27 years ago.

4mile power walk + 20mins yoga done. I burned 420 calories total.

Hope your feeling better Roxie

Amelia-still have the why workout so hard blues if it doesn't make a difference. I wpuld rather go home after work and just chill. I need to start getting up in the mornings and getting it over with.

Amelia-still have the why workout so hard blues if it doesn't make a difference. I wpuld rather go home after work and just chill. I need to start getting up in the mornings and getting it over with.

I know how you feel. I started power walking and its making a difference...maybe change things up and see what happens and eat clean. My weight went up 3lbs but my measurements went down and im absolutely positive its because of 1)Try to eat clean 2)started power walking 5-6days a week for atleast 2miles 3) started lifting as heavy as i could go. Whens the last time you measured? Good Luck...

Hello to everyone, I've got a full body workout on tabs for today. First I will walk the dog.

I stepped on the scale this morning and it was up a few lbs? TOM is around the corner but its hard seeing that higher #. I need to just put the scale up for a while ( I feel like a broken record when I say that:rolleyes:) Anyways, kinda bummed me out. Im sure i will feel better after my workout.

Good Morning,

I didn't workout again last night DH wanted to go out of town so that is what we did. Tonite is TF HiiT 20, Sculpt 30 and then I want to do a stretch.

Amelia-Turbo Fire is a change up. I think I need to figure out a way to work wts. into this schedule and I really need to just get up in the mornings. I like to spend time with DH in the evenings.

2mile walk + MM time saver done:D Off to get some dogfood and veggies. Seems like i have to run to the store 3x's a week for produce:confused:

Roxie-How about looking over FF's rotations and doing the cardio as TF but doing the weights as is? or a cathe rotation. I've thought about finding a rotation to follow...

ok. Have a good day

Hi everyone. Today was a 5 k jog, trying to prepare for my race on Saturday. My time sucks. Maybe it won't be so bad on Saturday with all the excitement. I'm so frustrated at my lack of improvement. Even though I have been pretty consistant lately with getting in at least 2 runs a week, I still am not improving. I see other people out running and they just look effortless. Not me, it is a struggle almost all the time. I do like it though and maybe some day will get better. Tomorrow will probably be a rest day since I have the race on Sat.

Jean

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TJ 20 min Cardio Party and Sculpt 30.

Stats:
19 min
12 in the zone
127 min hr
152 max hr
103 cals burned.

Sculpt:
28 min
19 in the zone
130 min hr
165 max hr
162 cals burned.

Boy I can't remember the last time I checked in. Last week was a week of rest for my cold. Feeling much better.

I started STS Meso 1 this week. I did not do the legs. My 5k race is Saturday, just like Jean's.

I've been working a lot and the kids schedule and open houses have had me very busy.

Jean can't wait to see a pic of your daughter's wedding. I am glad it went well. All of my wedding pictures where indoors because it was so cold out.

Roxie: maybe the weight gain is your body getting use to the new workouts.

Amelia: Congrats on the smaller jeans and losing (?sp) inches. Oh yeah,
THROW THE SCALE AWAY!!!

Have a great weekend.

Good Evening,

I didn't workout tonite think I am coming down with DHs cold I have been tired all week and I have a slight cough.

Elaine-sounds like you have been a busy girl.

Good Morning

Braves game was fun, they loss but it was still fun!:) We almost left without the tickets. I went to get them and in the process I laid my jacket and camera down on the kitchen table. So when we were halfway to the stadium I realized I forgot my camera and my jacket :rolleyes: but i got the tickets;)

Anyways, today will be a cardio, not sure what or when. It needs to be higher intensity so maybe a step or a run on the treadmill?

GO>>>JEAN>>>GO>>>ELAINE>>>HAVE A GREAT RACE GIRLS!!!

Jean-Nice job on your runs and training. So inspiring when i hear about them

Roxie-Hope you feel better as the day goes on. Fall is definitely here, there are colds going around DD's school...

Elaine-I wish i had the courage to through away the scale...the truth is i want to reach a certain weight. But im not going to weigh everyday like I have been.

I will bbl, DH is talking about going to the park with the hiking trails...but he wants to go fishing there instead of hiking.:rolleyes:

Good Morning,

This morning I did TF Core 20 really worked my ab later I will do Stretch 40.

Elaine & Jean-enjoy your races.

Amelia-enjoy whatever cardio you decide on keep the scale to once a week.

Hi ladies.

Elaine, hope your race went well.

Amelia, enjoy the park whether you are fishing or hiking.

Roxie, great job on the abs. Enjoy your stretch later.

Hi Andrea if you are still checking in.

Well the 5k was fun. Time, not so great. At least it was in line with my other races. Sucks that I'm not improving though. I came in seven hunderdth and something out of 1200 timed runners. The race started and ended at a winery. I thought we would be running past a lot of grapevines. I was wrong. This winery only has a small plat of vines here. When I ran passed them I was concentrating on my running so I hardly even noticed them, LOL. After the race, they had wine tasting. DH didn't want to sample any, but I did. I do not know a thing about wine, so I figured this would be a great place to try different kinds. They had some free tastes or you could buy 5 tastes for $5.00. 5 tastes = about a glass of wine. So I tried all 5. They had a flyer with the names on it which I brought home so I can hopefully remember what liked. I might just have to make having a glass a wine after a run, a habit, lol. (very relaxed on the way home, tehe)

enjoy your weekend.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.