The Challengers wk of 8/30

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning, Just getting us started

Not sure what workout im doing today? Its suppose to be a rest day but i don't feel tired...maybe i will walk the dog or do some yoga or both, then again, i could watch a lifetime movie(have several recorded) and do nothing;)

We did a little shopping for the kids yesterday and i tried on some things and wow! Although i only lost 4lbs so far(two months,ugh) i can definitely tell!!! And speaking of scale,I don't even know where mine is? DH took it from me last sunday...and you know what? I don't care;) Now... he tries to pull that crap with my measuring tape and Its ON !!! lol

Hello to Roxie,Jean,Elaine and Andrea!

Good Morning,

This is a rest week for me so I will just do stretching and walking nothing to hard.

Amelia-to funny about the scale tell that man thanks for me. I am hoping DH will take me jeans shopping this weekend and hope I will be surprised.

Amelia, cute story about the scale.

Roxie, enjoy your rest/recovery week.

Andrea, my Dh had a stress fx once in his foot along time ago. I don't remember much about it, but it was a pain, since he did a lot of walking for his job. Hope you get some relieve soon.

Elaine, hope the first week back to school goes well.

This morning was disc 4, shoulders chest and bis. Legs are still hurting from Friday.

I guess no one has had a chance to post today.

Today was cardio/abs. I did 30/30 and then first combo from Step Moves and most of Pilates Abs. Not sure if I like the 30/30. it was the first time that had I done it. At least it is short.

Did anyone you pre-order the new DVD's. I finally did yesterday. I wasn't going to, but since these will be the ones with the contest winners, I decided to. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Jean

Hey girls, quick check in for me. Today's been kinda crazy...I met my mom for an early lunch and stayed on plan (yay) then came home and got my workout in.

Decided on SS 2-set UB premix then i did Rhythmic Step combo's 1+2 followed by a stretch. Burned 572 total for a grand total of 85mins! That RS is pretty tricky isn't it:confused: I thought i would never see the end of that 2nd combo...

ok, time to go tackle the laundry, clean the kitchen up then a lot of blah,blah,blah...

Later gators

Good Morning,

Tonite I will try and do Turbo Jam 20min workout and AB Jam. Dh is coming home tonite and will be in town for the next 2 weeks.

Jean-good job with your workout and no I didn't pre-order the new workouts DH just bought me Turbo Fire so I don't need any new ones right now and none of them really interested me.

Amelia-sounds like a nice day.

Good Evening,

I did TJ 20 min and Ab Jam Standing Abs.

Stats:
19 min
12 in the zone
126 min hr
148 max hr
102 cals burned.

Abs:
9 min
3 in the zone
118 min hr
144 max hr
44 cals burned.

Good Morning

Today is a dog walk then i will do legs, not sure what yet. My favorite is 4ds legs but i've got my eye on L&G..

My dh woke me up this morning at 5:35, shaking my arm asking for the paper orders. I said "what orders?" He was asleep next to me and dreaming he was at work i had another 45mins until the alarm went off! I could have STRANGLED HIM:mad: When he wakes up later im going to ask him if he 'got his orders?':p

Roxie-Nice job on TJ yesterday!

I will bbl

workout done, 35 min dog walk + 26 min. of Leg work + 10mins of some easy yoga stretching. 425 calories total burned in about 70mins. Not too bad. I listened to to my mp3 player and just mimicked some of Cathe's leg routines.

Good Morning,

Today I did TJ 20 min and then TJ #T (Totally Tubular Turbo) using tubing that is in between Cathes heavy and medium resistance.

20min Stats:
19 min
17 in the zone
141 min hr
165 max hr
124 cals burned.

3T Stats:
34 min
26 in the zone
136 min hr
168 max hr
212 cals burned.

Not bad for someone who turned 45 today. Going to Olive Garden later.

Amelia-good job on your workout.

Nothing to report yet (I hope to get in something tonight).

I just wanted to drop in and wish Roxie a Happy Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROXIE. and yes, you rock it at any age. Now that you told your age, I think I'm the oldest one here. I'll try not to let that be an excuse for slacking off. Enjoy your dinner.

Hope to be back later with something to report.

Jean

Nothing to report yet (I hope to get in something tonight).

I just wanted to drop in and wish Roxie a Happy Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROXIE. and yes, you rock it at any age. Now that you told your age, I think I'm the oldest one here. I'll try not to let that be an excuse for slacking off. Enjoy your dinner.

Hope to be back later with something to report.

Jean

Jean-I am in better shape now then when I was younger but not in the shape I want to be so after today I am going to start working harder so join me in really pushing ourselves.

Happy(belated) Birthday Roxie

Hope you had a great time at olive garden yesterday!

Hello to everyone!

Today i will do CCPP, im not sure if its the full version or not? I down loaded yesterday from Sean O'Malleys facebook status, he's offering it free in memory of Jim MacLaren, who has recently passed. I wasn't familiar with his (Jim MacLaren) achievements until i listened to PP last night...what a very, high spirited and truly inspiring man he was.I plan on bringing the dog with me. After CCPP i will come back and do some stretchmax.

I will bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite will be some kind of cardio I would like to talk DH into a bike ride we will see I also need to do some kind of stretch. DH and I and our oldest DD went shopping before going out to eat and I tried on jeans what a nightmare I have been working out so hard and I am only getting bigger wth is that all about?

Amelia-good job on your workout.

CCPP done! Great workout. After about 45mins Cassie girl was DONE (labmix) LOL, i was running but she wasn't:confused: I had the leash extending out VERY FAR behind me...poor thing, gotta get her back in shape;). I then came home and did core max #1

I've got my crockpot going, i've got a load in the washer and im ready to have some breakfast.

Roxie-The only thing i can suggest is maybe looking at your diet closer? When i buckled down and started my food journal and wrote down everything i ate that was the only time i started seeing results. Have a great workout tonight!

Roxie, hope you enjoyed your birthday dinner. I understand your frustration with the jeans. I think some of it sizing. I have worn the same style and brand of jeans for years. Now when I try on new ones, the same size doesn't fit the same way. It seems some companies are making the same size fit smaller and others are making them larger to boost our egos. I have even tired on the same style, size and color (just 2 different pairs) and they fit differently. Like you said yesterday, you know you are much more fit than in previous years, so you should be proud of what you have accomplished.

Amelia, I just love CCPP. I did it last weekend, but will do it again in the next day or two in honor of Jim. I was very saddened to hear of his passing.

Hi Andrea and Elaine.

Last night I ended up working late, so no workout. I did get up this morning and do Disc 5. I may try to get to spin class tonight to make up for the lost cardio day. I'm frustrated with the scale so far this week. I think I'm eating better and I'm definitely working out better, but the scale is not being my friend.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

I just sent each of you a PM about the download that Amelia mentioned. Amelia, I didn't send you one since you already downloaded it.

Good Afternoon,

Doesn't look like the bike ride is going to happen it is really windy now and the temp is only 66 degrees with skys that look like they could open up and dump a ton of rain.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did 4DS LIS cardio only.

Stats:
36 min
30 in the zone
138 min hr
167 max hr
233 cals burned.

Well spin class didn't happen. After I got off work, I laid down on the couch to watch TV and ended up taking a short nap so I missed getting ready for spin. So later I decided to go for a bike ride. It was getting dark as I came home on my ride and I had to keep fighting the bugs that tried to go in my mouth and up my noise. ick!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.