The Challengers wk of 8/16

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning

I've got a rest day on tabs today. Which is good since i woke up with my head pounding, body aches and my nose all stuffed up:(. I took some advil earlier and it helped. DD had the sniffles last week and i figured it was allergies. I took a clariton a few minutes ago and i hope it helps:confused:

I will check back in later..

Amelia, hope you feel better soon.

Roxie, enjoy your workout.

Today was a circuit workout for Bis and tris with jogging on the TM in between. May try something like that all week long just to get back into some weight work.

Jean

Amelia, hope you feel better soon.

Roxie, enjoy your workout.

Today was a circuit workout for Bis and tris with jogging on the TM in between. May try something like that all week long just to get back into some weight work.

Jean

Jean-good job with your workout, I know you will be fine this week.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did CLX Lean Phase 1.

Stats:
44 min
29 in the zone
132 min hr
178 max hr
262 cals burned.

Hello all.
This morning was another circuit. Use a little Insanity cardio, TM and worked shoulders and back.

Now to keep the momentum going.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Morning

Not sure if i will workout today or not. Im still not feeling to well. I've been using a nasal wash every few hours and it seems to be helping a little bit. Don't think this is allergies anymore(although ragweed is blooming right now down here) its a cold:confused:

WTG Jean on your workouts...GO JEAN!!!

Roxie-Nice job on your Chalean workout last night!!

Hello to Elaine!

bbl if i happen to decide to workout:)

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is some kind of cardio haven't decided what yet.

Amelia-hope you get to feeling better soon just rest up.

Jean-you are rockin those workouts keep up the good work.

Hey Girls,

Amelia: Hope you feel better. My younger DS is having sniffling issues. I think it is allergies with him.

Roxie: Did you decide on what cardio?

Jean: I saw your dress for your daughter's wedding. It is beautiful. I am only 5 feet so I have to have everything hemmed. Thank goodness my mom is a seemstress!:)

I've been keeping up with my 0-5K training . I am on week 6. Last week on Friday I had to run 20 full minutes for week 5. I did it! I was very pleased with myself.

I started STS Meso 2 last week. This morning I did Meso 2 wk2 Ch/Sh/tris.
I am going to be sore.:D

Okay, I should get going.

Hey Girls,

Amelia: Hope you feel better. My younger DS is having sniffling issues. I think it is allergies with him.

Roxie: Did you decide on what cardio?

Jean: I saw your dress for your daughter's wedding. It is beautiful. I am only 5 feet so I have to have everything hemmed. Thank goodness my mom is a seemstress!:)

I've been keeping up with my 0-5K training . I am on week 6. Last week on Friday I had to run 20 full minutes for week 5. I did it! I was very pleased with myself.

I started STS Meso 2 last week. This morning I did Meso 2 wk2 Ch/Sh/tris.
I am going to be sore.:D

Okay, I should get going.

Elaine-welcome back I won't decide what cardio until I get home depends what mood I am in.

Good Morning

Im feeling a little bit better this morning. Think I will give it one more day until i do some weight work...so today will be a cardio and maybe some abb work. :)

Elaine-WTG on your run the other day..what a glorious feeling!

Jean-whats on tabs for today?

Roxie-Have a great workout tonight!

I will bbl to report my workout

Good Morning,

I am feeling discouraged this morning when I got on the scale it said my bf% had gone from 30 to 34 and when I went to put my favorite pair of jeans on I couldn't get them button or zip I just want to throw in the towel. I keep my calories between 1200 and 1300 rarley go over so I don't know what the problem is. I didn't workout because I was feeling so bad tonite is CLX Lean Phase 2.

Amelia-glad to hear you are feeling better.

Finished my workout earlier, decided on step combos #1 + #3 and circuit #1 on Bm2 (that was 33mins) then did the upper body weight work on there. Then did abbs from LIS. Pretty good workout...still feeling good:) 520 burned in 67 mins...

{{{Roxie}}} i know how you feel...its so frustrating when where doing everything right and results don't come. Hope you feel better...

Hello to everyone that follows!

Amelia: I hope your cold gets better quick! But by the looks of your WO it is not slowing you down.:D

Roxie: Sorry you are feeling discouraged. We all have days like that. Keep at it. It will catch up soon.

Jean: what's the wo today?

This morning I did podrunner week 6 mix 2 and some abd work. A nice stretch to conclude my wo.:D

Good Evening,

Dh and I went for a nice long bike ride tonite and then we went and bought bike gloves and a milage counter because we didn't know how far we went. Had to try a couple of different trails due to trees from the storm alot of them were closed.

Stats that I know:
49 min total
306 cals burned.

morning

I just finished my workout. Decided on standing premix L&G then did about 15mins of yoga...i was getting dizzy at the end of that leg workout so couldn't do all my yoga:confused: darn cold:mad: im almost 100% ,just some sniffles

Hello to everyone:)

Good Morning,

Since I went for a bike ride with DH last night I will do CLX Lean Phase 2 tonite and I really need to work my abs.

Amelia-sounds like you still need to take it easy.

Amelia hope you are starting to feel better. Take it easy until you know your body is ready.

Roxie, so sorry about the scale incident the other day. I'm right there with you. AS for the increase in % that is probably jst wter fluctuation. MIne does that. I feel you discourgent though no matter what the reason. DH has been out of town for a few days so that meant I could really watch what I ate. No extra temptations to eat out. I got on the scale this morning and it hasn't budged.

Elaine, great job on the 0-5k progress. How nice that you have your own seamstress. Comes in handy.

No workout for me yesterday. I had a date set to workout with a long distance friend at the same time, but when I got up, I had what I call a sour stomach. Things just weren't right and I ended up being queezy all day. Today I got up and decided to go for a jog. The last time I went jogging, I had to stop and walk a little so I expected the same. I was quite surprised. I started out and it felt pretty good. I decided to try and jog for the whole hour and I did it without any walking. I used one of my Itread vol. and it kept me going. I was quite shocked.

Everyone keep up the great workouts.

Jean

Amelia hope you are starting to feel better. Take it easy until you know your body is ready.

Roxie, so sorry about the scale incident the other day. I'm right there with you. AS for the increase in % that is probably jst wter fluctuation. MIne does that. I feel you discourgent though no matter what the reason. DH has been out of town for a few days so that meant I could really watch what I ate. No extra temptations to eat out. I got on the scale this morning and it hasn't budged.

Elaine, great job on the 0-5k progress. How nice that you have your own seamstress. Comes in handy.

No workout for me yesterday. I had a date set to workout with a long distance friend at the same time, but when I got up, I had what I call a sour stomach. Things just weren't right and I ended up being queezy all day. Today I got up and decided to go for a jog. The last time I went jogging, I had to stop and walk a little so I expected the same. I was quite surprised. I started out and it felt pretty good. I decided to try and jog for the whole hour and I did it without any walking. I used one of my Itread vol. and it kept me going. I was quite shocked.

Everyone keep up the great workouts.

Jean

Yeah Jean you go girl.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.