The Challengers wk of 7/26

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

Today the rotation calls for a rest day, I may take it and may not. I will probably get on the treadmill later and do a CC then some yoga.

So the pool is about 95% clear now...we keep cleaning out the filter/replacing it everyday. Its so nice to not worry with it anymore:) Now we have to work on getting our car fixed. We have a P.T cruiser that has been sitting in the driveway now for 3weeks:( DH knows a lot about cars but is stumped on this one. FIL is coming over to help today or tomorrow. It will be nice to get it running again...it has AC:eek:

Roxie-Sounds like the Garage sale was a success! Nice job on your workout yesterday.

Hello to Jean and Elaine..have a good day, bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is a walk in the park and then CLX Push Phase 3. Tomarrow I will do Push Phase 1 and then I should be caught up.

Amelia-yeah on the pool. Take a rest day you deserve it.

Workout done. Decided on 10minute solution knock Out Body kickbox w/weighted gloves + Jillians yoga meltdown level one. I burned 516 calories in 66minutes. That kickbox workout really had my HR elevated for a long time. I was surprised,LOL.

Roxie-Have a nice workout tonight. I almost took a rest day but my planned cheat meal was yesterday and honestly it gave me tons of energy this morning. I didn't really workout yesterday so all is good!!!

Good Evening,

I did CLX Push Phase 3 and then a 2 mile walk.

CLX Stats:
35 min
16 in the zone
121 min hr
144 max hr
174 cals burned.

Walk Stats:
35 min
34 in the zone
141 min hr
159 max hr
230 cals burned.

Nice workouts ladies. Yesterday I had to pass, I worked late Sunday night and had no energy. Got this morning and took the dogs for a walk and then did a jog/walk using sprint intervals from different carido coach workouts.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Good Morning,

Tonite I am going to the fitness center and do the elliptical to hot to walk outside and then do CLX Push Phase 1 and some abs.

Jean-nice workout.

Morning

Im so beat this morning. Not sure what it is...may go ahead and take a rest day. Im suppose to do a full body but as of right now, im not. If I get a sudden burst of energy later i will do 4dslegs then PP premix. If not...i will relax and enjoy my rest day:)

I will bbl with personals. I have some clothes that im dropping off at a local consignment shop. They have really nice stuff there and i figure its better then having a yard sale ,most of it is my kids stuff that they barely wore before growing out of.

later

Morning

Im so beat this morning. Not sure what it is...may go ahead and take a rest day. Im suppose to do a full body but as of right now, im not. If I get a sudden burst of energy later i will do 4dslegs then PP premix. If not...i will relax and enjoy my rest day:)

I will bbl with personals. I have some clothes that im dropping off at a local consignment shop. They have really nice stuff there and i figure its better then having a yard sale ,most of it is my kids stuff that they barely wore before growing out of.

later

Amelia-sounds like you really need that rest day so take it and do your legs tomarrow.

Good Evening,

I did 2 miles on the elliptical and I still sweated even though it was airconditioned.

Stats:
33 min
29 in the zone
140 min hr
159 max hr
216 cals burned.

OK I am officially caught up on my workouts I did CXL Push Phase 1 then Shape Abs and Total Body Stretching.

CLX:
33 min
27 in the zone
134 min hr
164 max hr
200 cals burned.

Shape Abs:
4 min
0 in the zone
106 min hr
117 max hr
17 cals burned.

TBS:
13 min
1 in the zone
105 min hr
129 max hr
50 cals burned.

Last edited:
Amelia, hope you are feeling back to yourself today. Sounds like you just need a litlte rest. Great idea on the consignment shop.

Roxie, great job on getting catch up on you rotation.

This morning was kickboxing. I did some from MMA kickbox and some from MMA boxing. Don't know if kick boxing will ever grow on me. I feel like I'm flailing all over the place.

Hi Elaine.

Jean

Morning

Today is 4ds legs then that UB 30min premix on PP...can't remember the name of it:rolleyes:

FIL hasn't came over to help with the car yet. He has to work late this week. That car just pisses me off, we got it back in may and it ran great for about 2months then three weeks ago it starts going dead, just losses power. We have replaced 2 senors in it already....its nothing serious(engine,transmission) because it cranks up and goes until it starts getting warm, then losses power. Honestly, I wish i could go back in time and NOT purchase it:( This is the risk we take when paying cash for something:mad: We bought it as is with no warranty. Oh well, will get it running again one day. Sigh

And that is my rant for the week;)

Roxie-WTG getting caught up on your rotation!

Jean-Nice job on the boxing Today!

Elaine-What are you up to today?

bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Push Phase 2 and some cardio and then a stretch before bed it seems to help relax me.

Amelia-hope you get that car fixed soon I would be frustrated good job with your workout.

Jean-doesn't matter what we look like when doing KB as long as we burn calories.

Workout done. 4ds legs + PP (2sets) upper body. total of 67mins and 471 burned. I felt really good during the workouts, not tired at all...guess that rest day really helped.

Hello to everyone!:)

Good Evening,

Tonite I did CLX Push Phase 2 and Basic Step.

CLX Stats:
35 min
12 in the zone
119 min hr
148 max hr
172 min hr

BS Stats:
30 min
26 in the zone
138 min hr
154 max hr
190 cals burned.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Burn Intervals and Extreme Abs. I am getting alittle tired of Chalene and I still have 1 more month left.

Amelia-enjoy whatever you do today.

Workout done, Decide to take a break from Cathe and did TBL Cardio Max levels 1+2 (that workout should be called Lower body max;)) then did standing poses A.M yoga with Rodney. Im feeling tired again. It seems im always moving and always have something to do:confused: whew...time to do some laundry.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did CLX Burn Intervals.

Stats:
47 min
41 in the zone
148 min hr
182 max hr
343 cal burned.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Push Phase 3 for the last time next week onto Lean Phase hoping it helps lean me out after the bulk I got this month.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.