The Challengers wk of 7/19

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Today I'm going to start that FF rotation. I will do a circuit, not sure which one yet.

To help inspire me, i bought a new food/workout diary yesterday along with some very cool stickers. Its so pretty:p pink w/flowers...all girly,lol.

Have a good day...

Good Afternoon,

First day back to work after vacation so I am trying to find my desk. DH and I went for an 8 mile bike ride last night and tonite is CLX Push Circuit 1 then off to mark stuff for a garage sale on Saturday.

Amelia-to funny about the new journal. Have a great workout.

Finished my workout earlier, did 4ds LIS circuit premix. It was pretty long but very fun

Ok, that's about it for me.....I hear the kids arguing in the next room:confused: lately they have been driving me up the wall with that:( I keep telling myself they have about 3 more weeks until school starts...sigh

Roxie-Nice bike ride yesterday, enjoy your workout tonight

Good Evening,

Just finished Push Phase 1.

Stats:
33 min
21 in the zone
127 min hr
158 max hr
181 cals burned.

Hi ladies. Today I thought I would try a step workout. It has been ages. Well I pulled out Step Moves. I really enjoyed it, but I was lacking in endurance and couldn't finish it. And now my hip is bothering me. Didn't feel bad as I did the DVD, but I guess it still irritated it. I swear, I'm in one of those moods lately where I just want to throw in the towel. I have the why bothers. Eating has been Ok(no sweet cravings), but weight is going up. Workouts are suffering and I wonder why I even do this. Running was just starting to feel good and now that's on hold due to the hip. Sorry to vent. Need to crawl off and try and find my happy place, :).

Jean

Hi ladies. Today I thought I would try a step workout. It has been ages. Well I pulled out Step Moves. I really enjoyed it, but I was lacking in endurance and couldn't finish it. And now my hip is bothering me. Didn't feel bad as I did the DVD, but I guess it still irritated it. I swear, I'm in one of those moods lately where I just want to throw in the towel. I have the why bothers. Eating has been Ok(no sweet cravings), but weight is going up. Workouts are suffering and I wonder why I even do this. Running was just starting to feel good and now that's on hold due to the hip. Sorry to vent. Need to crawl off and try and find my happy place, :).

Jean

Vent away girl!! Were hear to listen...wanted to send you hugs and i hope you found your happy place. Does walking bother your hip? I love walking and it can burn some serious calories if done at a faster pace...hope you feel better today!

Roxie-Nice job on your workout last night!

Hello to Elaine.

Today is a run interval on the treadmill. I may get out this evening and walk the dog.

Good Morning,

Tonite is some kind of cardio then more yard sale marking.

Jean-the hip thing must be going around mine are killing me right now.

Amelia-enjoy your workout today.

workout done, ccv4 + yoga done...I walked around in my workout clothes all day,LOL...finally got it in:cool:

Roxie-Have a good workout tonight. I need to have a yard sale..just don't want to go through all my stuff right now:eek:

Good Evening,

I did KCMs Kickboxing and shape abs. If these people can't find someone to watch their kids we will never get anything ready for Saturday.

KB Stats:
30 min
26 in the zone
139 min hr
167 max hr
195 cals burned.

Abs:
5 min
0 in the zone
104 min hr
119 max hr
18 cals burned.

Amelia-good job getting your workout done.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Push Phase 2. I won't be marking tonite it is So You Think You Can Dance night. We haven't accomplished alot due to too many kids, they will never be ready for Saturday unless they hire someone to watch all the 18 month olds.

Morning

Today will be a full body weight work. May do that timesaver MM premix...

Roxie-Do you have a favorite on SYTYCD? I like Lauren(blonde, think thats her name?) I like Alex and was sad to see him go. Have a great workout tonight.

Hello to Elaine and Jean.

Morning

Today will be a full body weight work. May do that timesaver MM premix...

Roxie-Do you have a favorite on SYTYCD? I like Lauren(blonde, think thats her name?) I like Alex and was sad to see him go. Have a great workout tonight.

Hello to Elaine and Jean.

Amelia-kent, lauren, and jose.

MM time saver done! I was shaking by the end of that one:confused:

Roxie-I missed last wed's episode and was sad to learn Ashely was injured and had to leave:( she was good too.

ok. ttyl

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Push Circuit 2 some of these exercises hurt my back so I had to use tubing instead of wts.

Stats:
35 min
16 in the zone
123 min hr
161 max hr
181 cals burned.

Morning

Today is suppose to be a rest day but i think i will do Jillian's Yoga Meltdown. I really like that one.

Great workout Roxie

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Burn Intervals and Ab Burner. I need to start doing more cardio to help get rid of some belly fat everything else is looking good, except my butt is either getting bigger or lifting back into place.

Amelia-enjoy your yoga thats another thing I need to do more of.

Good Evening,

Tonite I must've had alot of energy I did Body Fusion, Total Body Stretching, and Ab Burner.

BF Stats:
50 min
41 in the zone
139 min hr
167 max hr
327 cals burned.

Ab Burner:
10 min
2 in the zone
113 min hr
135 max hr
46 cals burned.

TBS:
13 min
0 in the zone
101 min hr
123 max hr
46 cals burned.

Morning,

Today the rotation calls for a 30min cardio +abb work. Have no idea what im doing? I need more workout dvd's:p im bored w/the ones i have.

I had two glasses of red wine last night and woke up so dehydrated:confused: I drank a lot of water yesterday too...weird.

ok, i will bbl to catch up with everyone. Have a great day:)

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Push Phase 3 and then going over to help set up for garage sale.

Amelia-enjoy your workout. Maybe you should look into Turbo Fire.

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been MIA again. Well as you know from one of my earlier posts, I've been down and discouraged. Well my Reality Check arrived today in my drive way. When I took out the trash, my neighbor stopped me and started talking to me about running. Apparently he has seen me a couple of times. He then tells me how he is still trying to do a little even though he just had chemo and radiation treatment this week. Say What? Running the same week you had treatment? I had not planned on doing anything again this morning for a workout. Well after I talked with him, I told myself, why are you such a wuss? Your excuses are lame. Get off you butt and do something. So I went up to the track and did and Itread program. Some times we forget how blessed we are. Now if I can just hold on to those thoughts for a while and put them to good use.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.