The Challengers wk of 7/12

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning

My leg is feeling pretty good day. I wasn't expecting it to feel better so i guess all my therapy on it yesterday did work.

Today will be 4ds weights then some yoga. Im sure i will walk the dog again tonight. I got in a 35min power walk last night and burned 200 cals..pretty good.

ok, later gators

Good Morning,

Today for me is CLX Push Phase 1 and some abs still need to do that stretch. Looks like we have rain coming so no sunshine today but I have some deep cleaning I need to do.

Amelia-glad to hear your leg is feeling better enjoy your workout.

Just finished Push Phase 1 will do abs tomarrow.

Stats:
33 min
26 in the zone
133 min hr
163 max hr
198 cals burned.

No workout yesterday, i got dressed TWICE in my workout clothes and would get interrupted:(, i KNEW i should have worked out in the morning when I had a chance. Today i plan on LM (just the step combo's) then BM2 dble upper premix. I'm walking the dog this evening too.

Roxie-Nice workout yesterday!

i will bbl to report my workout, if not...see everyone in the new forums.

Good Morning,

Was going to go for a walk in the park but it is to hot and humid so I ended up going to the fitness center and did the elliptical and then came home and did 200 crunches.

Stats:
33 min
32 in the zone
141 min hr
156 max hr
220 cals burned.

Abs:
7 min
0 in the zone
104 min hr
116 max hr
25 cals burned.

Intervals 1-4 of LM + UB from BM2 done. I couldn't believe my calorie burn when i was done. 630 calories:eek: I checked my HRM to make sure my correct weight/age/maximum HR, everything is right,LOL. I raised my step to 8" so i guess it did the trick.

In the middle of the weight work i started to get tired and thought "why didn't I do the weight work first" I had to drop down on some of the weights...LM kicked my butt:confused: I usually do weights first:rolleyes:

Roxie-WTG on your elliptical and abb workout.

Nice workouts, Amelia and Roxie.

Today I finally got one in. My hip is bothering me from the running so I did plyo legs today. I really wanted to run, but need to give the hip a little rest to make sure it doesn't get worse.

Hi Elaine.

Jean

Jean-(((hugs))) i hope the hip feels better soon.

Hello to Roxie and Elaine

I finished my workout earlier. Did L&G standing premix then some yoga.

Were suppose to go hiking this evening when it gets cooler, hopefully the weather will cooperate. We had some pretty intense storms come through here yesterday...wind and hail. No damage though, thank goodness.

have a good day.:)

Good Afternoon,

This morning I did Push Circuit 2 I want to do some cardio later but it is 96 degrees with a heat index of 109 its hot even in the house with ac on. I won't be on the next 2 days DH and I are going out of town. DH bought a bike yesterday so we can go riding together but I will believe it when I see it.

Stats:
35 min
29 in the zone
134 min hr
162 max hr
214 cals burned.

Amelia-nice workout.

Jean-be careful of that hip.

Amelia, hope you get you hike in.

Roxie, hope the bikes work out. Years ago DH and I used to mountain bike. It was my favorite. I would love to do it again, but DH isn't interested and it is too much trouble to try and haul the bike up to the trails by myself since we no longer have a truck. Wish I could get DH interested again(or maybe I just need to go buy a truck and go by myself, LOL). Hope your DH likes it.

Jean

Morning, or afternoon:eek: My hours are all screwed up right now. The kids go back to school in a few weeks so i will be back on track then. Right now im waking up close to lunch time:confused::confused:

Not sure yet about todays workout. It will be cardio and abbs.

bbl

Workout done. Decided on doing my own mix. I did CCV2 and in between challenges i would do UB weight work. i finished with some abb work. In all i burned 501 calories in 68minutes.

OMG, i almost forgot! I measured today with very happy results(well, dh measured me). Last measurements were on July 1st. Today im down:
1/2 in my arms
1/2 inch in my thighs
3/4 inch in my waist
1 inch in my hips

my calves were up an inch:rolleyes:. I knew i was shrinking.;) Gotta keep going. The scale is still hovering around the same amount. Im sure there will be a whoosh in the future. I bet those dog walk in the evening are helping too...i haven't done any this week...arg

Last edited:
Good afternoon

thought about stepblast but i always regret that one once i start it;) Maybe the other premix on lowmax? Im doing some form of cardio

have a good day:)

Good Evening,

Quick check in haven't been doing any workouts but I walked around the Omaha Zoo for 3 hrs in the heat and yesterday we did alot of mall shopping.

Amelia-congrats on the measurements and great workouts.

Morning, Im up early today,yay! Well, early for me..its around 9am, I made myself get up...no more late mornings, i just don't feel right the rest of the day. The kids were already up, lord know what time they got up..

Yesterday i mowed the lawn for 47mins (wore my HRM) and burned 299 calories. later in the afternoon we all danced (the kids and I) in the living room for a good 30minutes...burned 195 calories then (also wore my HRM).So that was my carido for the day.

Today i will do something...not sure yet. I know it will be step. Not sure what happened to my rotation? Guess i got bored with it:rolleyes:

workout done. Did about 32 mins of SB then 25mins of yoga. Burned 409 cals in total. On the front of the Rodney Yee power yoga: Strength dvd it shows him doing a triangle pose...funny, there wasn't a single triangle pose in my workout today. weird.

I almost got a set of DVD's by Rodney the other day at Target, they were only 10 bucks. One i didn't recognize but the other i did ' Yoga Burn' i hear its a real burner;)

Good Morning,

I didn't get a traditional workout in yesterday spent the day in the heat and humidity moving the rest of the stuff out of MILs house and brought it to SILs to have a garage sale and then we went to the lake and went boating and swimming so it felt like a workout. Tomarrow I have to go back to work.

Amelia-you are doing fabulous with your workouts.

Morning

I had some drinks last night with DH and I'm feeling it this morning. My stomach isn't feeling too well & my head hurts:confused: I don't drink that much anymore because of this feeling...ugh. Wine doesn't give me this feeling..i wish it wasn't so high in calories though..lol

We have a mechanic coming over to look at our car today, so i will have to get my workout in before then. I also plan on walking the dog this evening. I think it clears my head a little.

Im thinking about starting a FF rotation Monday, the generic breakdown that is. It starts off easy then gradually gets more intense. Its a 12 wk rotation.

Roxie-Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday! The lake sounds like fun! We had a cloudy/rainy day yesterday and it looks like the same today. Its suppose to clear up later this afternoon. Have a good day today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.