The Challengers wk of 6/21

punka274

Cathlete
Quick check in to report BM2 Timesaver + rodney yee:strength. Now its time to jump in the shower and tackle the laundry/kitchen...

bbl with personals

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is some kind of cardio just haven't decided what yet. I am alittle discouraged because I can see and feel a difference in my body but the tape measure and scale are reading the same.

Amelia-good job with your workout.

Good Evening,

I tried to do 4ds LIS step only but I got light headed and my legs felt like lead so I decided to stop after 20mins.

Stats:
20 min
19 in the zone
137 min hr
155 max hr
127 cals burned.

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been MIA. Good news is I still got some workouts in. Sunday and Monday were both jogs. Today was swimming. I can't remember the last time I went swimming. I think I'm going to concentrate on my jogging and throw in weights when I feel like it. I really want to improve on my jogging speed so we will see what happens.

Jean

Hi girls, quick Hi!

Shoulder is better but foot still hurts. My foot feels better than last week but still not quit right. I am still icing and stretching out my toes. Yuck!!

So for workouts I've been doing floor leg work and I did the upper body one round of SuperSets. I used very light weights as this is the first time since my shoulder injury. I've also been doing yoga.

Jean: I am going to be living through your running until my foot is better.

Amelia and Roxie: great workouts these past few days!

Off to shower before the guy comes and tests my water.

Morning

Today will be a full body workout. Thinking either MIS or MM...or maybe i will do some super sets?

Jean-Awesome job getting in your workouts.

Roxie-Sorry to hear about you getting dizzy, you think it might be the heat?

Elaine-Nice job on your workouts. Sorry your foot is still hurting, maybe the ice will help. I need to start putting ice on my right big toe joint...its starting to hurt after a workout. Maybe its the shoes?

bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Burn Circuit 2 hope it goes better than last night.

Amelia-I don't think I drank enough water before I worked out plus its just so hot outside. Hope your toe gets better sounds like you need a new pair of shoes.

Elaine-sorry to hear you are injured.

Jean-go girl go. Glad to hear you found something you enjoy.

workout done...decided on super sets. Why does that workout seem to be so short but yet is 53minutes long? It was fun...

Roxie-Im trying to drink at least 4quarts of water a day...it seems to keep me well hydrated. The beers last night didn't help any:confused: i drank some of those new 55 calorie Budweiser...not very good btw,yuck!

workout done...decided on super sets. Why does that workout seem to be so short but yet is 53minutes long? It was fun...

Roxie-Im trying to drink at least 4quarts of water a day...it seems to keep me well hydrated. The beers last night didn't help any:confused: i drank some of those new 55 calorie Budweiser...not very good btw,yuck!

Amelia-I thought they tasted like water.

Good morning everyone. This morning was 45 jogging with just a little walking in there. Then I took the dogs for a walk to round out the hour.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Amelia-I thought they tasted like water.

Roxie,that is exactly what i thought :eek: my DH is drinking them...not worth 55 calories.

Well, I'm dragging @ss today, BIG TIME. I went nuts yesterday on my supper.I just snapped, seriously! I said 'the hell with it"!
I cooked a healthy supper but an inner (evil) voice told me that we didn't want that, we wanted something else.:confused: im sure my calories were way over my limit and i wouldn't dare get on the scale this morning. Ive got three days to get back to my .2 loss(the weight i was yesterday) so i can say this week wasn't a wasted week. Im trying not to be mad at myself...really trying....

ANYWAYS...today is a cardio + yoga. I also plan on mowing either the front or back yard today (or both:cool:) Not sure what i will be doing today as far as cardio goes?

Jean-AWESOME job on your jog today Jean! WTG!

Roxie-How was your workout last night?

Elaine-whats on tabs for today?

bbl

Good Morning,

I woke up at 6 this morning and reset my alarm for 7 but just couldn't go back to sleep so I got up and worked out I did what I am suppose to do tomarrow instead of what I was suppose to do last night didn't have time between supper and so you think you can dance to get a workout in. Tonite I will do CLX Burn Intervals and Ab Burner.

Amelia-enjoy your cardio and the scale will take care of itself just drink plenty of water today.

Jean-wtg on your run.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Burn Intervals and Ab Burner. Here are the stats for tonite and this morning.

Burn Circuit 3 Stats:
31 min
29 in the zone
143 min hr
171 max hr
215 cals burned.

Burn Intervals:
46 min
43 in the zone
153 min hr
183 max hr
355 cals burned.

Ab Burner:
11 min
4 in the zone
124 min hr
152 max hr
58 cals burned.

Hey Girls

Thought I would say Hi! No cardio workouts for me yet. The foot is getting better. I now have special orthotics. They feel pretty good. I am taking it real slow. Wtih that said, I did SS upper body and abs and sstretch and foam roller this morning.

Workouts look good!
Amelia, cute new avatar picture.:D

roxie: Your going strong!

Jean: Glad to hear your back at it.

Okay, DS wants the computer to log his summer reading.

Have a great weekend. I am working this weekend so I may not check back.

Well, it seems all i do on this forum is whine:(

I've had a frustrating morning already. I decided to go to some yard sales then stop by the grocery store. I took the kids with me. Well, after about 3 yard sales im on my way to another one when I start having car troubles:( I was pushing the gas pedal and there was no pressure...sigh. I pull over and this nice, older man stops to help me. well to make a long story short after sitting there for about 20 minutes trying to crank it the car decides to start again and I high tail it home. I was SO MAD at that damn car:mad: and whats so frustrating about it is that it happened about two weeks ago with me (never happens when DH drives it, another reason im starting to hate the car) and i told DH about it, he brushes it off as having bad fuel or something in the tank...:mad::mad: I never did get to the grocery store either.

ok so im home and starting to calm down when my MIL calls and wants me to come get her because she scared of the storms coming our way...I tell her i can come but we might not make it back home:confused: she then huffs and puffs, says bye and HANGS UP ON ME:eek: my goodness, i don't understand her sometimes?

so anyways...thats my day so far. Im suppose to do a circuit today..will see. Im sure it will make me feel better if i do. It will take every ounce of will power i have to stay on my diet:(

Im sorry to get on here and complain then go... but the kids are wanting lunch..i will bbl

Good Afternoon,

Tonite for me is CLX Burn Circuit 2.

Amelia-I hate it when my car acts up and ask DH to look at it and it does nothing. You can whine to us anytime you want to if it helps reduce the stress. As for MIL that was rude and childish.

Elaine-I hope your foot gets better.

Whoohoo, checking in late with workout. I decided to do 4ds LIS then bm2 upper body...my arms are fried and i feel so much better. But most importantly im just proud of myself, i almost took a rest day and ordered a pizza:p im still on plan and fixing to take the kids out to the pool. Amazing how exercise can change your mood:)

Roxie-Hugs, thanks for listening to my whinning. Im starting to think that my car hates women:confused: it drives fine for dh

Elaine-Thanks, and congrats on your new or orthotics, i really need to follow your lead and do the same.

Hello to Jean..i will bb tomorrow!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did the original LIS instead of wts. I will do those tomarrow.

Stats:
41 min
37 in the zone
141 min hr
173 max hr
273 cals burned.

Good Morning, GOT DOMS? I do;)

Today is a cardio sometime. DH will be asleep for most of the day so i might jump on the treadmill when he wakes up and just do a run interval. I don't feel like doing anything really intense(*ahem* Cathe)

I stayed up late finishing up with my book and i kept hearing something in the living room? Movement then voices:confused: i got up to explore and found my son rummaging through his nintendo ds games and playing them. He thought i was asleep...he was busted. His face looked like this :eek:..lol

Roxie-The original LIS sounds like fun for me today....maybe i will pull that one out. I really like that one...nice job on it yesterday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.