-----The Challengers---> wk of 3/29

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Today is Day #1 of wk 4 of the rotation, Low max is on the agenda. Im sure we will walk this morning too...

Im going to allow a higher calorie day today to keep my sanity:confused: kinda looking forward to it;) DH wants to take the kids to a pizza buffet, im going to eat a huge salad then 2 slices of pizza.(luckily there nutrition information is online). they also have frozen yogurt:eek: I will be a good girl...im so looking forward to next Mondays weigh in:D I hope to be in the 160's in a few weeks! The first time in over ten years!!

ok,bbl

Good Morning,

I am going for a walk after work tonite and then probably the stretch I didn't get done last night. I wanted to get up and do C&W step but didn't sleep well last night again.

Amellia-enjoy LM I love that one.

Workout done, i raised my step to match Cathe's and boy did i feel it:confused: i got through step combo 5,about 45minutes then i did some weight-loss yoga that also had a good burn going. I was shaking. Total of 67minutes and 408 calories burned.

My walking partner never called so i called her and she said she was sick with a cold. I told her to call me tomorrow if she felt like walking. I hope she feels better.

Roxie-Sorry you didn't sleep well last night, lately i have been taking melatonin to help me sleep..seems to do the trick.

Hello to Jean and Elaine!

Good Evening,

I went for a 1 mile walk tonite I wanted to go more but I wore the wrong shoes.

Stats:
17 min
15 in the zone
138 min hr
157 max hr
109 cals burned.

Hi ladies. Today was a rest day. This weekend I got in lots of workouts. I didn't tell you gals in advance because I wanted to make sure I made. I decided 2 weeks ago to go to the San Diego Road Trip if I could get a stand-by flight out. Well I was able to get a flight and traveled to San Diego on Friday. The road trip was so much fun. Seeing Cathe and meeting fellow Cathletes was the best. Hopefully it will re-motivate me and get me back on track.

Jean

Workout done, did a 30 minute power walk then the lower body 3set premix on PP. It was a good burner too...with every workout i thought "ive got to do two more of these:confused:"

My sister is here now so i will bbl with personals! Everyone have a great day:)

Good Morning,

Tonite is a walk around the park and then oldest DD and her Dh are coming over and doing a fish fry for my moms last night in town. I also want to try and get some ab work done before they get there.

Amelia-good job with your workout.

Jean-glad you got to go to the road trip, I hope it fired you up.

HI girls,

Had DS home sick yesterday but today he went to school.

Yesterday's wo was GS ch/tris premix and Athletic step for about 35 min.
I am getting use to that one. I think next time I do it I will raise my step to match Cathe.
This morning I woke up late. I only had a chance to do 35min. of KPC & L&G strength circuit premix. I burned 220 cal. I think I am going to get in a little ab work before the bus gets here.

Had the puppy groomed today. The groomer put little yellow bows in her ears for easter. She looks so cute and girly.

Jean what a great weekend you had!
Amelia and Roxie great workouts!

Okay I have about 10 min. to get some ab work in .

Good Evening,

Went for a walk in the park it was windy and warm alot of people out.

Stats:
19 min
16 in the zone
136 min hr
154 max hr
119 cals burned.

Morning, this week seems to be flying by..

I've got a 30minute power walk + MM UB premix on tabs today but first I have to go down and fill out paper work with a local temporary service. They called me yesterday with a two day job working @ a doctors office...i told them i would take it. Its for tomorrow and Friday.

I will catch up with everyone soon...have a great day!:)

Glad to see everyone is getting in some kind of workout. I got up early and got in a jog/walk with the dogs.

Amelia, have fun with the temp job.

Elaine and Roxie, hope you enjoy whatever workouts you choose for today.

Any one have big plans for Easter? So far we don't. Maybe dinner with BIL and SIL.

Good Morning,

Going for another walk tonite its still really windy here. I want to go 2 miles but depends on how tired I am put mom on the train at 5am but had to leave home at 3:30am. I also need to do some ab work.

Amelia-never know where a temp job could lead. Have fun with your workout.

Jean-good job with your workouts this week. Its suppose to be in the 80's today but the wind is suppose to gust to 30mph.

Hey girls, never did workout today..i was lazy;) Tomorrow i plan on getting a good workout after work. DH has to work tomorrow night so i shouldn't have any problem getting it in.

Roxie-Enjoy your walk tonight.

Jean-Nice job on your run this monring. For Easter we invited our parents over to watch the kids easter egg hunt. Were grilling out too..should be fun.

Elaine-Nice workout yesterday, i bet your little puppy looks adorable with her little bows. when i had my cocker spaniel i use to love getting him groomed..they would always put a bandanna on him,lol.

It's late but I thought I would check in anyways.

This AM I did GS b/sh/bi premix and C&W step premix. It was fun but I was dragging by the end of the cardio. I was very hungry.

Amelia: Good luck with the temp job. Thanks. We tried a bandana once, but she promptly tried to eat it.:p Now she can hear her tags again and is trying to eat those! Silly dog!

Roxie: It is suppose to hit 80s this weekend.

Jean: wooohooo!! on the jog/walk.

The rain has finally stopped. Now everyone is watching the rivers,lakes and streams rise. We only got a little puddle in our basement this time. I thought we were going to have to build an ark.:D I think everyone in New England will be so excited to see the sun.

Good Morning

I plan on getting in a workout after work this evening, not sure what exactly.

Elaine-Speaking of silly dogs, I was outside working in the yard yesterday with my garden gloves on and i took them off for just a second and my lab had both of them torn up in less than 30 seconds:confused: She was running around the back yard, tossing them up in the air then ripping them to shreds:eek: it was funny...its almost like she was doing a victory lap or something, she had her eye on them for a while,lol

I will be back after work this evening

Hello All:

This morning I got up and did Cardio Core Circuit Premix. Oh my gosh that one is hard. It is like non stop jumping. Not sure how my joints will do with that one. I can't even imagine doing the full version. I guess that makes a new goal, "Be able to do full verison and still be breathing".

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Good Morning,

I didn't get my walk in last night I was just to tired. I did do Hip Hop Abs this morning. Hope everyone is having a great day. I am definetly going for a walk tonite then I am going to try and talk DH into going to the gym we just joined.

Hey girls...I just finished my workout,yay, i was tired but i made myself get dress and start it! I did 4ds LIS. My day at work went pretty good. It was kinda hectic at times because i didn't know anyone's name but at least i only have one more day up there then i don't have to know anyone's name;)

ok, i will catch up with everyone tomorrow:) have a good night!

Good Evening,

I guess I forgot to report my workout. I took Amelias lead and did 4ds LIS. I got off work late so I didn't get to walk.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.