Challengers - Weekend

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Happy Saturday to all. Today was Cardio Coach Press Play. I'm one sweaty mess and need to shower.

Amelia, yes I'm doing STS. I just love it. I have been slacking in the cardio though so I need to work on that.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Good Morning,

This morning I did SJ&P step only that is quite the calorie burner. DD and I cleaned house and worked up a good sweat. I still need to do S&H chest and back. I to have been slacking on the cardio so that is my challenge this week along with more ab work.

Jean-good job with the cardio keep up the good work. Lets work on the cardio together.

Andrea-can't decide whether to do FFs get ready for summer or start chalene what do you think will I see good results?

Everyone have a good day we have 4" of snow with ice under and on top of it.

Hi
I survived the camping! I really enjoyed it. In fact, I had a ball! Total horse only no children weekend. I havn't exercised for three days. Today, I am full of some hayfever, cold thing and its zapped away my energy.

Roxie - I don't eat right, so my results with any rotation are not good. With Charlean, I've seen muscles appear, which I never had before. I am a lot stronger and my pushups are coming along. I think i work harder chaleaning, only because I know the workouts aren't too long and I can push myself that little bit more. The people doing Chalean and eating correctly are getting some fantastic results. I've another two weeks of the lean to go and then a month of lean for life. Shes says that most people get big results during the Lean phase. Its definately the hardest phase.

When I've done FFs rotation, I've never really "seen" dramatic changes, nor have I felt myself getting really strong. But, during the rotations I have never ever "put on" any weight (but again, Roxie, I don't eat well at all so in both programmes I let myself down) And the best rotation was the January one but I didn't get to the end of many rotations

Good Morning

Im enjoying my coffe:D I haven't decided on what workout im doing today...probably a cardio coach.

have a great day girls! :)

Good Morning,

Today I am going to try to do basic step, S&H back and chest and then a stretch but it all depends on how many people hang out here or what the plans are for today, we are working on the kids house trying to get them out of here.

Andrea-thank you for your opinions I still haven't fully decided what I am going to do. Yesterday at 5pm the scale said I weighed 119lbs this morning it says I weigh 124lbs. so I am not sure what is going on but I know I haven't seen any results with this rotation.

Amelia-good luck with whatever workout you choose.

Everyone have a good Sunday.

Today was Disc 20 of STS, Legs. Got a nice burn going on. I can't believe this next week will be week 4 of Meso cycle 2. I've never stuck with a rotation before. I am seeing some strength gains. Need to get my eating in better control so I can see some visual changes too. DH says he can see them and I think I can see some, but hopefully the scale and the tape measure will support this when this meso is done.

Roxie, hope you get your workout in. too weird about a 5lb fluctuation between evening and the next day. Did you eat alot of salty foods? Drink alot of water today and flush those pounds out of there.

Amelia, enjoy your cardio coach.

Andrea, welcome back. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Elaine and Becca and Andrea H. are you still with us?

Jean

Just finished basic step and chest and back only thing left to do is stretch but I have to wait for everyone to get home the dog is all over me when I lay on the floor she wouldn't get off my step no matter how many times I kicked her or stepped on her and she is to big to move.

Jean-good job on the workout my dh was complaining this morning that my boobs were getting smaller so there must be some kind of changes going on.

I girls,

It has been a very busy week. Our lab moved so I worked every evening helping out. We had to travel between two labs at times, because our bacterial hood was not moved in time.

I've been keeping up with STS. I am upto week 2 Meso 2. I LOVE Meso 2!!

Jean: I have a hard time fitting in the cardio too!

Amelia: Do you take a rest day?

Roxie: Good luck getting your WO in. I know I have a hard time Working out when people other than my boys and DH are in the house.

Andrea: It sounds like you had a great time with the dressage(?) festival.

AndreaH: are you back from your vacation?

Hi Becca !

This week is Meso 2 week 2. The chest work is going to be hard with out a rack for my barbell. I am still on the fence about STS cardio presale.

Other than Roxie has anyone else preordered?

Okay I have to go and put a second coat of stain on DH's bookcase.

Hey girls,I finished my workout...I did CC v 3 then ran an additional 20mins making it almost 4miles,3.850...that was 50mins on the treadmil:eek: I burned 530cals. I felt so much better after I was done! I woke up this morning feeling so sluggish,yuk!

Elaine...absolutely!!! I take one day a week to rest!!! I love my rest days. Ive decided to not order STS Cardio..I think you have until the 31st to pre-order at that price. Great job with STS!!!! High fives!

Hey to everybody...have a great day!:)

later gators!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.