The CHALLENGERS week of feb. 8th

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

Im not sure what workout im doing today, right now ive got a huge hangover so not much thinking going on. I woke up and drank about three glasses of water with a Goody's powder(thank-goodness for goody's;))

DH and i watched a movie while drinking mango margarita's last night. We watched Bride Wars..such a cute movie. I'm a fan of Kate Hudson so i figured i would like it...

ok,enough babbling...bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite is LIS lower body blast wanted to do it this morning, but woke up with a headache.

Amelia-I have seen that movie twice and it is cute.

Hey girls,

Still not feeling that great but I did a short version of GS legs.
I did one set each of the stding weight work except for slow lunges(hate these) and then one set of glute raises on the ball,one legged raise on ball,inner thigh band work and out thigh lying down on back band work, stretch and WU all came to 40 min.

Okay, DS has a 1/2 day today and I need to get the puppy outside for a walk.

Hey girls, imax2 came today so i did that 1-5 premix then DH has a hair up his butt to go look at a rental property. We get there and really like it,nice yard 3br 2ba and the rent is in budget. THEN i ask if they allow pets....he didn't ask,so i call and they don't:rolleyes: bummer:(

Elaine-Good job with GS legs...i remember those slow lunges:confused:

Roxie-hope your headache didn't last long

Hello to Jean...

I only did a short puppy walk today. Still not feeling well.
I have major DOMs in my behind and quads from yesterdays WO.

Where is everyone today?

TBL cardio blast done. I only did levels 1+2 and burned 320,not bad for a biggest loser workout.

I will catch up with you all tomorrow:)

Good Evening,

I did Basic Step ended up babysitting tonite.

Stats:
30 min
25 in the zone
139 min hr
161 max hr
192 cals burned.

Good Morning,

Tonite is LM step combos only 30 pushups and 200 crunches. I will do the pushups before I go to work.

Amelia-how do you decide what you are going to do everyday without a rotation I am lost.

Workout (and lunch) done. Decided on ccv4(30mins) then MM upper body push/pull premix. It was good a good workout. I will be glad when Coach Sean comes out with more CC's...I really love them but they can get old:eek:(*whispers...i didn't say that*;))

My lowmax should come today...love having more cathe workouts,its just nice to have more variety. I use to have the GS series and the pyraminds...maybe i can work on getting those next(in a few months,dh would strangle me now:rolleyes:)

Roxie-Have fun with your workout tonight. When i started working out i use to follow a rotation but i would get bored with it or not feel like doing what the rotation called for. So i took a closer look at them (and FF's Generic rotations helped too) and realize that as long as i get in 4/5 Cardio sessions a week and try and work my muscle two times a week i would be ok...its just easier for me to do what im in the mood for...

Workout (and lunch) done. Decided on ccv4(30mins) then MM upper body push/pull premix. It was good a good workout. I will be glad when Coach Sean comes out with more CC's...I really love them but they can get old:eek:(*whispers...i didn't say that*;))

My lowmax should come today...love having more cathe workouts,its just nice to have more variety. I use to have the GS series and the pyraminds...maybe i can work on getting those next(in a few months,dh would strangle me now:rolleyes:)

Roxie-Have fun with your workout tonight. When i started working out i use to follow a rotation but i would get bored with it or not feel like doing what the rotation called for. So i took a closer look at them (and FF's Generic rotations helped too) and realize that as long as i get in 4/5 Cardio sessions a week and try and work my muscle two times a week i would be ok...its just easier for me to do what im in the mood for...

Amelia-you will love LM the premixes are great if you don't want to do the blasts you don't have to if you want to do just the blasts that is another option or you can just do 1-4 or 4-7 step. I am kind of thinking about doing mine own thing. I am starting to get bored with rotations and there are alot of things in this months rotation that I just can't get or don't like.

I did LM step tonite and my pushups and crunches.

Stats:
44 min
38 in the zone
138 min hr
162 max hr
284 cals burned.

I think next time I do this one I need to add risers.

Morning

Roxie-Great job with LM yesterday, hopefully mine will come today.

So, today is cardio(30min) yoga +abb work...bbl with the results

orkout done, decided on 4ds kb + the biggest loser yoga...

gotta go get some house work done,everyone have a great day:)

Roxie and Amelia, you two are doing great getting your work outs in. Not me. Still feeling like a slug. I did get in some activity yesterday after work and it was an exercise I don't think I have ever done. Shovel snow! We had a 24 hour snow blitz with 12 inches. Something we never get. Nothing like other parts of the country, but something unusual for us. When I got home last night, I couldn't make it up our driveway and into the garage. I had to park on the street and then make paths on the driveway so we could get the cars in. I was huffing and puffing, slipping and sliding. Should have worn my Hr monitor.

Elaine, how you are feeling better.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.

Jean

Low max came yesterday so guess what im doing today:eek: im glad i already know the choreograph so i can just dive right in.

bbl

Hello to Jean, shoveling snow can be quite a workout...hang in there!

Good Morning,

DH and I spent quality time together last night so my workout didn't get done. I have already finished my 30 pushups for today and half of my 200 crunches. Tonite will be KM timesaver.

Jean-I am still missing a workout here and there I just try to make them up when I can. Next month I think I am just going to do what Amelia does and do whatever workout sounds good to me that day. Shoveling snow was a workout you probably would be suprised at how many cals you burned.

Amelia-have fun with LM it will probably become your go to workout.

lowmax combo only premix done along with some sara ivanhoe yoga...burned 400cals

ive got to get in a lowerbody workout and some abb work..argh..hate LB,i admit ive been putting it off;)

Roxie-How is KM? Ive never had that workout...is it like the 4ds kick box or more like KPC?

bbl

lowmax combo only premix done along with some sara ivanhoe yoga...burned 400cals

ive got to get in a lowerbody workout and some abb work..argh..hate LB,i admit ive been putting it off;)

Roxie-How is KM? Ive never had that workout...is it like the 4ds kick box or more like KPC?

bbl

Amelia-I don't think it is like either one of those some of the drills are more intense and she does airjacks in it. At the end there are some intense leg drills that make your Legs and hips burn.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.