Challengers - Week of 6/28/10

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Good morning Ladies. Hope you had a great weekend.

This morning I got up and did Back and Chest from 4 day Split. With 4th of July coming up, I'm going to try to be good this week and eat well and get my workouts in. That way I can spurge a little on the 4th and not feel guilty, LOL

Let's make this a great week.

Jean

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Burn Circuit 1 this is the last week of this phase and then onto the Push Phase. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for my DD she has a job interview today and she hasn't been having very good luck.

Jean-I plan on being good this week so I look good in my bathing suit at the lake and so I can indulge.

Good Morning

Today is a rest day, im looking forward to it. I plan on cleaning both bathrooms and doing laundry, i have laundry coming out of my ears...

Our quiet time last night was great. We watched a few movies and both funny. We watched "My Best Friends Girl" then "She's out of my League" Both very funny!!! DH wanted to go out to dinner but i didn't want to be around bad food at my sensitive state:p we did go to Arbys and there jr roast beefs are only 200 calories:eek: so good too:D

Jean-Awesome job on your 4ds workout

Roxie-Both of my fingers are crossed for you DD, its such a tough time right now for job hunting...

Elaine-How did your weekend go?

I will bbl

I worked all weekend, but did go to see Toy Story 3 in 3D. Very cute movie. I did get sad at the end. I'm such a push over at movies.

great start to the week for everyone.

This morning I did an old video of mine. Crunch Fat Blaster. It is kind of a corney WO, but a lot of fun and not too much impact. I then did L&G ankle weight starting with the standing quad work and then finishing with the floor work. I then did C&W abs and L&G stretch. I guess I had ADD this morning. I couldn't seem to stick to one workout.

Off to pick up some baseball tickets for a local team.

I worked all weekend, but did go to see Toy Story 3 in 3D. Very cute movie. I did get sad at the end. I'm such a push over at movies.

great start to the week for everyone.

This morning I did an old video of mine. Crunch Fat Blaster. It is kind of a corney WO, but a lot of fun and not too much impact. I then did L&G ankle weight starting with the standing quad work and then finishing with the floor work. I then did C&W abs and L&G stretch. I guess I had ADD this morning. I couldn't seem to stick to one workout.

Off to pick up some baseball tickets for a local team.

Elaine-nice workout I guess this means the foot is better?

Good Evening,

Tonite I did CLX Burn Circuit 1.

Stats:
37 min
24 in the zone
128 min hr
162 max hr
206 cals burned.

Roxie: Yes my foot is better, but not completely healed. I have the orthotics that really help. I am starting very slow. I am itching to get outside and do one of my podrunners, but I know I need to give it more time.

Are you doing a CLX rotation?

Good Morning,

It is finally cool enough here that I can go for a walk after work and then I need to do some abs.

Elaine-I am doing a 3 month CLX rotation, I did one last year but didn't really clean up my diet or add in cardio so didn't really see any results but this time around is different.

Howdy!

Today is going to be a blah kind of day...i can tell already. The scale is playing mind games with me. sigh. Ive said this before but and I'm saying it again...I'm putting that Damn scale UP and not getting back on it until my WI days (sundays) no more weighing everyday..its driving me mad and moody.

I was up another lb today...WTH???? I had awful cravings last night and went to bed hungry and im pissed right now:mad: I've still got 11 more days until TOM gets here..can't be that. Im SO SICK of trying to figure out why the scale is going up. I would like to take a sledge hammer to the damn thing!

Not sure what workout im doing today...bbl to report or just gripe some more;)

Roxie-I should haven listened to you a few weeks ago when you told me to get DH to hide the scale from me. Im doing it today.

Hello to everyone!

Howdy!

Today is going to be a blah kind of day...i can tell already. The scale is playing mind games with me. sigh. Ive said this before but and I'm saying it again...I'm putting that Damn scale UP and not getting back on it until my WI days (sundays) no more weighing everyday..its driving me mad and moody.

I was up another lb today...WTH???? I had awful cravings last night and went to bed hungry and im pissed right now:mad: I've still got 11 more days until TOM gets here..can't be that. Im SO SICK of trying to figure out why the scale is going up. I would like to take a sledge hammer to the damn thing!

Not sure what workout im doing today...bbl to report or just gripe some more;)

Roxie-I should haven listened to you a few weeks ago when you told me to get DH to hide the scale from me. Im doing it today.

Hello to everyone!

Amelia-I hear you mine is going up even though I can see and feel and measure a difference. JUST PUT THE DAMN THING UP.

Amelia, mine's going up, but I know. Its days like yesterday. I was a bottomless pit and ate everything in site. Today is much better so far.

Roxie, congrats on seeing measurable changes. Keep up the good work.

Elaine, glad the foot is doing better..

This morning was Cardio coach V4. I managed to get it done outside before the rain fell.

Jean

Awesome..so were putting up the scale then!!! :D Im ONLY going to bring my out on Sunday mornings then its getting hid again. DH has it up somewhere. Im getting him to measure me too...i need to start measuring again.

Im checking in with about 25 minutes of stepblast done. I started getting dizzy so i quite:( not sure what that was all about?

Jean-Love ccv4. I miss going to the park and doing that. Can't wait for the cooler temps to come so i can enjoy them outside again...

Roxie-Have a blast with your workout tonight!

Amelia: I do not stepping on the scale. I try to do as little as possible.

Roxie: Congrats on the measurements.

Jean: CCV4 outside sounds fun. What do you do for the hills?

Okay, I couldn't take it any longer. i did a podrunner outside. It was an interval run. A lot of walking and some running. It felt great!! My foot was a bit sore but I iced it and put my toe stretcher on. It is feeling pretty good so far.

The dog is barking like crazy. Every time my kids swim in the pool she goes crazy. I'm not sure if she is nervous for them or wants to join them!:confused: I am sure she is driving our neighbors crazy.

Good Evening,

I went for a 2 mile walk after work and it felt great I still need to do some abs.

Stats:
35 min
33 in the zone
141 min hr
154 max hr
229 cals burned.

Morning

Im not sure what workout im doing today. It will involve weights, either a circuit or a full body, perhaps an split:confused:(no idea,lol) I also need to get in a yoga..maybe later in the day since i don't sweat during them.(hate taking two showers a day...what can i say,im lazy:p)

So i called the home owners insurance yesterday and my claim hasn't been processed yet,:mad:, she apologized and said they would have it wrapped up by the weekend. Its been almost a month since it happened...WTH are they doing over there,playing card games all day?:rolleyes: It would be nice to get some of our $ back on all the electronics we lost...

Roxie-Nice job on your workout!

Elaine-Hows your foot today? Nice job on your podrunner workout yesterday!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Burn Circuit 2. I have been hearing so much about Turbo Fire that I really want it but can't afford it at this time which sucks oh well have to make do with what I have.

Amelia-Ins. companys have their own time schedules and it is never fast they like it when you pay your premiums but they don't like giving money back.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did CLX Burn Circuit 2 and Turbo Jam 20min Cardio Party.

CLX Stats:
39 min
22 in the zone
127 min hr
156 max hr
213 cals burned.

TJ Stats:
18 min
17 in the zone
140 min hr
159 max hr
121 cals burned.

Morning

Yesterday was a 3mile hike at a local nature trail, it was fun! We all went and yeah it was humid,hot but i think the kids had a good time. Not sure whats on the agenda today.

Roxie-Nice workout yesterday!

I will bbl to hopefully report a workout.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is a walk in the park and CLX Burn Interval and Ab Burner.

Amelia-sounds like a fun time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.