CHALLENGERS - Week of 10/25/10

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Good morning everyone. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. We had bad storms blow through, but then it was gorgeous. I haven't done a lot the past couple of days. Tom is weird this month, I will probably call my dr. just to make sure there is nothing to worry about.

Well I think last week I told you I started up on Shakeology. Well I decided to sign up to be a Beachbody coach which is the company that sells it. I guess since people can not only order the Shakeology through me, they can order the Beachbody videos too, so I guess I better start learing more about their videos. Since I know a couple of you have several of the Beachbody videos, any recommendations on what I should get to familiarize myself with some? You can pm with what you think about them. DD has Insanity, but I'm wondering how the others are.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Jean

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 45EZ Class and Stretch 10. Suppose to be a recovery week but doesn't look like a recovery workout to me.

Jean-I think you should start with Turbo Fire or Turbo Jam they are the most popular. Good Luck with the coach thing.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 45EZ and Stretch 10.

Stats:
45 min
41 in the zone
147 min hr
179 max hr
325 cals burned.

Stretch:
12 min
0 in the zone
108 min hr
122 max hr
49 cals burned.

Roxie, can you tell me a little about the Turbo workouts compared to Cathe?

No workouts for me today. I have a dr appt. this morning. Hope everyone one else has a great day.

Hey there, sorry ive been MIA lately. I have been lurking though...

Just wanted to pop in here and give a big CONGRATULATIONS to JEAN on becoming a BB Coach! I have a friend on FB that wants me to become one...im thinking about it! Wish you the best of luck with it Jean. Im not to familiar with Beach Body workouts either:confused: I do have some of the turbo jam workouts, didn't do them enough to give them a good review but there not as intense as Cathe's kickbox...but i think there meant to be Intermediate. Very fun though!

Roxie-Its good to see that your doing great! Nice cal burn yesterday!

Elaine-Awesome job on your running!!! I always say im going to get back into running but its my breathing during running that scares me away....Good Luck on your next 5k:)

Good Morning,

Tonite is going to be a rest day for me DH is coming home tonite and leaving tomarrow.

Jean-Turbo Jam is fun an dancy kickboxing, a couple of the workouts use resistance bands and 5lb hand wts. Turbo Fire is high intensity cardio with plyo moves great calorie burners. Chalene Extreme is compound wt moves with a couple of the workouts being cardio. I love all of Chalenes workouts. I have tried Hip Hop Abs and Slim In Six and didn't like either of those programs.

Amelia-nice to hear from you.

No workout for me today. It seems I caught some kind of bug. Maybe it will result in some weight loss, since the only thing I ate today were some crackers and a roll.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 45EZ and Stretch 10;

Stats:
44 min
40 in the zone
148 min hr
174 max hr
318 cals burned.

Stretch:
12 min
0 in the zone
104 min hr
120 max hr
46 cals burned.

Jean-hope you get to feeling better.

Still no workouts for me. Still not feeling up to par. I've hardly eating anything in the past few days. Stomach is better, but nothing sounds good so just sticking with soup, toast and crackers.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 30 and Stretch 10.

Stats:
31 min
28 in the zone
149 min hr
180 max hr
226 cals burned.

Stretch:
12 min
1 in the zone
112 min hr.
128 max hr
53 cals burned.

Good Morning,

Today I did TF 45EZ, Stretch 10 and CLX Ab Burner.

45 Stats:
43 min
40 in the zone
148 min hr
170 max hr
316 cals burned.

Stretch:
10 min
0 in the zone
106 min hr
119 max hr
47 cals burned.

Abs:
10 min
3 in the zone
113 min hr
139 max hr
46 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.