CHALLENGERS - Week of 10/11/10

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hi everyone. Today is a rest day after attending Cathe's Houston TX. I couldn't miss the one in my home state. It was so much fun. Cathe was absolutely wonderful and it was great working out with her and meeting so many other Cathletes. Not sure how I gained weight with all the workouts, but yep, my weight was up this morning :(

How's everyone else been?

Elaine, great time on your race. I still am running about a 35 minute 5K. Sure wish I could increase my speed.

Roxie, nice job on the bike ride. Sure wish DH would get out with me.

Amelia, are you starting to feel back to yourself? Sometimes we just need a break from the intensity. Usually when I do this, when I start back, my body responds well.

Andrea, How are you.

Jean

Good Morning,

Tonite I did Turbo Fire 55EZ which wasn't so easy. It felt good to sweat again.

Stats:
55 min
51 in the zone
155 min hr
178 max hr
415 cals burned.

Jean-glad to hear you had fun. Sometimes it takes alot to get DH to go with me.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 30 Class and Sculpt 30 but I might do Body Fusion upper body add on instead.

Jean: sounds like the road trip was fun. The weight gain is probably water due to all the workouts you did. I wasn't sure if that was a good time( my 5k I mean). I hope to do another one in two weeks.

Roxie: great workout. My DH actually got up and did the elliptical this morning. I'm so proud of him.:)

Amelia: What is up for today?

This morning I did Meso 1 Wk 2 ch/sh/bis. Yesterday I ran 3.95mi.

Off to make chocolate chip cookies for tonights court of honor (boy scouts).

Jean: sounds like the road trip was fun. The weight gain is probably water due to all the workouts you did. I wasn't sure if that was a good time( my 5k I mean). I hope to do another one in two weeks.

Roxie: great workout. My DH actually got up and did the elliptical this morning. I'm so proud of him.:)

Amelia: What is up for today?

This morning I did Meso 1 Wk 2 ch/sh/bis. Yesterday I ran 3.95mi.

Off to make chocolate chip cookies for tonights court of honor (boy scouts).

Elaine-I hope he keeps it up I am hoping the weather will hold and we can go for a ride tomarrow night and this weekend.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 30 Class, Stretch 10 and Upper Body Add On from Basic Step. I used 7lb DBs and the green resistance tubing.

30 Stats:
31 min
28 in the zone
155 min hr
178 max hr
243 cals burned.

Stretch 10:
12 min
0 in the zone
111 min hr
126 max hr
53 cals burned.

Upper Body:
20 min
17 in the zone
133 min hr
160 max hr
121 cals burned.

Hello.
Today was an hour's worth or jogging and walking. Part with the dogs and part without. Weight is back up to a high that I haven't seen in 4 years. That sounds bad, but I stay in about a 10 lb fluctuation. Up to 5 above average, which is where I'm at now or down to 5 below average which is where I would like my new average to be. Just been awhile since I saw that number so i know I need to get my hind end in gear and my mouth out of gear and do something.

Jean

Good Afternoon,

Today is suppose to be a rest day but I need to make up the core work I didn't do Sunday, but I also need to go buy a baby gift for my new great nephews baby shower.

Jean-my boss and I decided we are going to tape our mouths shut.

Ha,Ha Roxie and Jean. good one.

This morning I did Meso 1 wk 2 back /tris. I had to cut it short. I over slept. :mad:

What is everyone upto today?

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 30 Class and Lower Body add on. Injured my right shoulder doing Tuesday nights wts. hurts to move it.

Jean-if only it were that easy.

Elaine-I thought it sounded like a good idea at the time.

Hey girls! quick check in for me..

Just finished my workout,yay! I did the 4ds LIS Weights First Premix + a 30min power walk.
Last night DH and I watched a pretty good movie. It was called Lake Mungo, its filmed like a documentary and its based on a true story surrounding a girls mysterious Death and the haunting afterwords. The ending is shocking...and there's none of that 'jumpy boo' kinda stuff either. I can't stand that. I wouldn't recommend it for kids though...

ok, off to get some house work done...it never ends:confused:

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 30 Class, Lower Body add on, and Hip Hop Abs Last Minute Abs.

TF Stats:
31 min
29 in the zone
150 min hr
183 max hr
228 cals burned.

LB Stats:
19 min
13 in the zone
130 min hr
152 max hr
109 cals burned.

Abs:
5 min
5 in the zone
149 min hr
163 max hr
37 cals burned.

Yesterday was back. I wanted to do something else, but just wasn't feeling it. No workout this morning as I have a dr. appointment(just a check up) and I can't eat since they will be drawing blood. If I worked out, I would really be starving.

tonight I have a "Celebrate Life" dinner to attend. My of my co-workers is a cancer survivor and she goes all out with a big celebration at her house.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Good Morning,

For some bizzare reason I woke up at 6:30 and decided to workout. Headed to a baby shower today. I did TF 45 Class and this one is turning out to be my favorite.

Stats:
45 min
43 in the zone
154 min hr
177 max hr
346 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.