CHALLENGERS WEDNESDAY 2/25

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Well it turns out the kids could have a squirrel in the ceiling. DH and SIL went over and started tearing it down but couldn't find whatever was dead. I hope the landlord doesn't have a problem with that. Tonite is GS chest and triceps and some kind of ab work. I did manage to workout last nite. Eating was ok yesterday to but didn't eat enough calories only 800. Everyone have a good day.

Gosh Roxie - how can you survive on only 800 calories???:eek: I'm miserable if I don't hit at least 1300. Good job getting in that WO. I hope your DD & DSIL can figure out what's in there soon!

Hi Amelia, Becca, Elaine, Jean, Andrea & anyone I've missed.

Did LIC cardio premix today (it felt like the right thing to do). My booty is feeling it for sure! Tomorrow will be either PUB or 4DS UB premix in the morning and then kickbox class @ the gym (unless my DH is working again tomorrow night). If he is, I'll see if I can have my mom watch the kids on Friday morning (they're out for P/T conferences) so I can catch a different KB class.

OK, gotta get to work. Will try to check back later. Have a great day!

Looks like we have 2 threads going. I posted under the one amelia started. I tried to copy and paste the whole thread but it looked pretty messy.

Roxie,Did I miss your thread or did you miss mine:confused:

Hey to Elaine!

Anyhoot...were all here and checking in:D

I finished todays workout..burned 542cals! I did the LIS on risers then 4DS bic and tric's...and i was burning!!! Hopefully i will develope some nice DOMS tommorrow!

I second what Andrea said,Roxie-did you forget to eat yesterday? I would die on 800 cals,my body would remind me to eat,lol! I usually eat every three hours so it reminds me very quickly:)

ok,gotta scoot. Have a good day!

Hi everyone. sounds like everyone is doing pretty good.

This morning for me was Disc 11. I can't believe a month of STS is almost finished. It flew by. I wasn't able to get some of the suggested cardio in, so I don't know yet what kind of results I've gotten so far. But I definitely feel stronger. Next week will be my rest week. I hope I can discipline myself to get cardio in.

Jean

Let us know about your results, Jean! I personally have trouble wrapping my mind around STS although I KNOW it would be beneficial. All those years of being told to do TONS of cardio to burn fat, I guess. Never mind that the nice toned muscles you'll get from STS will make you look better no matter what else is going on... LOL!

So, I'm trying to talk myself into a mini-STS of sorts by pushing to the highest weights I can do with my existing collection of UB workouts (GS BSB & C&T, PUB, 4DS premixes & various other premixes). We'll see how that goes :rolleyes:

OK, guess I'd better get back to work. Conference calls & a bunch of little stuff is done - maybe I can work on some BIG stuff this afternoon :confused: TTYL!

Hello all! Disc 8 of STS done! YAY! I was a little distracted when I was working out today, though. My DS (4) called 911 and I started my day with a police officer on my front porch :mad:. I was fielding phone calls from concerned family and neighbors when I was trying to WO. Anyway, I do feel worked, my tris are sore already and I'm sure my back will be tomorrow.

Roxie- 800 cals????? Holy cow, I would fall over dead.

Amelia, didn't I see some report of weight loss from you?!?!? I think it was on FB! Congrats!!!!!!

AndreaH, I am loving STS and I get bored quickly with roatations. I typically quit after a week or two, but I can't believe how easy it is to stick to this one. Probably because there is always something different. Good luck with your pseudo-STS! :)

Jean, I am so excited that you are almost done with Meso 1! How cool is that?!?!? Enjoy your rest week next week.

Have a fantastic day all!

ETA: Checked other thread: Amelia, I am training for a 4 mile race on May 1st. Then I have a 5K in July (maybe one sooner if I feel up to it!) I actually just looked at a beginner's rotation to train for a half-marathon. I may do that after I take a running break.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.