Challengers Tuesday!!

idream

Cathlete
Becca - I'm not sure if a sore fanny is a good thing or a bad thing!!! Ha ha. Depends on what language we speak!;)

We are in the midsts of a heatwave, 40+ until the weekend!!!! I can't stand the heat and this is really really hot!:mad:

Day off (scheduled) today, I'll try to get my workout done really early tomorrow before the heat sets in.

Andrea - Don't you give up!! You mustn't stop! C'mon, you can keep going!!

Elaine - i second Amelia's question, does the Airborne work? I try to take colodial silver and gold mix, it helps keep the gastro bugs at bay, I don't know about colds though

Jean -How you feeling today? Sounds like you could've done with a good dose of the colodials

Amelia- In answer to your question about teh fanatics, some of them exercise for hours! Some do the Charlean workouts (which are not long by any means) and then they go off to the gym, or do an hours worth of cardio. Heaps of them post before and after pics (in their bikinis!!!) Good on them for having the confidence to do that, but I just think its all a bit tooo much (for me anyway) I'm a modest one.

Roxy - Move over! I'm coming in the wagon with ya!! Lets eat good for the next week, all of the week!!

Becca - Have you come back inside yet? I can't wait either and I'm not Stsing!! Will you be starting the it straight away?

See you later

Morning girls!

AndreaH-I too am not that fond of Kickbox type workouts...im not really sure why? Great job maintaining your weight last week!

Andrea-LOL at your fanny comment! Enjoy your rest day!

Hey to Becca,Roxie,Elaine,Jean...did i miss anybody?

Today im doing a circuit,sigh,another circuit:rolleyes: im getting sick of them,lol! Love circuits but dang...im ready for another rotation. Im starting a new rotation monday...can't wait! there is fullbody weight lifting in there:eek: It goes like this:
mon....fullbody
tues....cardio(no longer than 35mins) abb work
wed.....circuit
thurs....cardio(35mins)abb work
fri......fullbody
sat....cardio
sun....rest.

bb after my workout!

Good Morning,

Didn't get a wo in last nite youngest DD and her BF took over my tv set and then oldest DD and her DH came over. I was also trying to call my DH on the computer it was just a shitty nite. Eating yesterday wasn't all that great either I fell out of the wagon so I will climb back in today.

Andrea-send some of that heat our direction, the high hear for today is 19.

Amelia-your rotation looks good. I think I am going to do a pyramid cardio rotation starting next week if the foot allows.

Everyone have a good day.

Hi Challengers,

Andrea: I am looking at your 40+ weather and thinking that would be nice. But then I thought you must be talking Centigrade. Let me think, 37C is body temp, so your temps must be up around 100F. OH MY!! that is HOT!!!!:eek: I guess I wouldn't mind 40+F. We are bracing for yet another snow/ice storm.

Amelia: I am not sure if Air Borne works or not, but if my head thinks it does maybe the viruse will too!!:p Your rotation looks good. I am not much of a circiut girl. I could only do that type of a rotaion for 1 or 2 weeks.

AndreaH: That is funny how you like LIS the best out of the 4DS cardio. That one is not my fav. I guess I like BC,KB and HIS (my fav) better. Although there is something about the WU of LIS that I really like.

Roxie: Maybe no WO last night was a good thing. It let your knee and foot rest.

Becca: I am waiting out there with you. I better keep the puppy in or she may lick the UPS man to death, then I won't get my STS!

Hi Jean how are you doing today?

DS went to school today. He seems better the cold is under control and his asthma is staying in check. He actually wanted to go!! YIPEE!! So far he is enjoying high school. I am keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

OKay, this morning I did some 1RM for STS. I did my back and chest. My triceps are alittle sore today. Not sure why. I didn't work them yesterday. Hmmm...Could it be from the few pull ups ?

Gotta go,

Hey girls...just popping in to report that my workout is done! It was 50mins long and I hit every muscle group along with about 25mins of carido....I did my own thing. I burned 350cals.

Whoohoo,smallville is coming in the mail today(netflix) i can't wait to watch it tonight with DH. were in the 5th season, Its kinda 'our hang time' together:p you know what they say...its the little things in life;):)

Elaine-LOL at you...have fun with your workout!

Roxie-a pyramid cardio rotation sounds..

Hey to everybody that follows! Have a great day!

Hi everyone. I am feeling better today and even tried a workout. I tried to do the second half of Strike Zone, but quickly petered out. Guess my body wasn't as ready as it felt. Oh well. eating is going well so hopefully that will keep me on track.

Hope everyone else getting back on or staying on the challenge wagon.

take care,

jean

Hey there everyone! Got a WO in this morning - 3 segments from LowMax (I really need to start getting up just 10min earlier!). Didn't seem like much @ the time, but my fanny is sore (to continue a trend :p)

Food was getting out of control again this week. Hopefully I've STOPPED that trend! Yesterday & today were the first days of my week (for WI purposes) so I have lots of time in which to recover from some bad eating. Not qure sure what's up w/ that... I think I just need to commit to keeping really BUSY @ the office.

Ameila, I really LOVE KB workouts (seriously), just not 4DS KB. I guess I don't feel like it's much actual KB with all that leg stuff going on. I really prefer KB in a class @ the gym. The other people there just make me work harder :D

Jean, I'm glad you're feeling better today.

Hi Andrea, Becca, Elaine, Roxie and anyone I've missed!

OK, I guess I'd better get back to work. Only one more hour left in the day! I'll be back tomorrow - not sure what the WO will be. Maybe I need to do a Bootcamp (either 4DS BC or the original - not sure which...) Will decide in the morning. Bye!

Hello all!

Quickie check in for me today. I just got done running 20 min straight on the TM!!! I am so pumped! I didn't think I could do it. The longest I've gone before is 10 min. :) I followed my run with 4DS BC weights only. I am on a nice endorphin high right now.

Still anxiously waiting for my STS to ship. I had to come inside, though. It's too cold and snowy....

Have a great evening all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.