:::::CHALLENGERS TUESDAY:::::

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls,

day off working out today. I might go and do some yoga now. I'm getting to enjoy it. I have no idea AT ALL, at exactly what yoga does for you, but it is a nice feel.

I am hoping you all ate well today, oops thats past tense, for me, will be eating well today.

Amelia LOL at your standing to attention bit!

Roxie - how are you?

Now I've forgotten what everyone wrote yesturday! I'll go back and take a look. BBL

Andrea

Good Morning Andrea and all who follows!

Im not sure what workout im doing today? Maybe LIC,its been two weeks since ive done a step workout....i may do that here soon! My family is still in the bed

so far so good...yesterday my calorie's were 1497 :7 my goal was 1500. Today will be a 1800 day because im working out:) What im really proud of is that i didn't buy any junk this week! so i CAN'T eat it if its not here:7

Andrea,Glad to hear your digging Yoga. I tried it, and like kickboxing, discovered it just wasn't for me:-(

hey to everybody:) bbl

Good Morning,

I have decided to take a week off from exercising due to the fact that there are to many people living here right now and to many dogs, if I change my mind tonite is KPC, but I don't see that happening.

Andrea-I am feeling much better we got at least 3 inches of rain this weekend so it calmed the allergies down. No more heart flutters.

Amelia-congrats on your eating well, I didn't do to bad this weekend, but I didn't have time to eat.

Have a good day to everyone that follows.

Hi challengers,

Roxie: A week off sounds like an idea. I would get frustrated trying to fit a workout in with extra people and animals in my house.

Ameila: Great job on your eating!

Andrea: I like how you started yesterday's thread. Very motivating.

This past weekend I've been fighting a cold. My eating was so-so. Could definintaly been better. I had ice cream a few times.

Today is a new day!! I will do much better.

My challenge for the month of June and this week is to lose 5 more pounds.

My workout this morning was CM #2 and KM stretch. I hope to feel better tomorrow to get some cardio and weight work in.

Eats so far:

1. oatmeal, strawberries, 4 egg whites
2. turkey meatballs, small amount of mozarella (reduced fat)cheese,flatout mini bread, salad no dressing
3.cottage cheese,0.5 banana,0.25C granola
4. chicken breast on the grill (I think),veggie
5. most likely yogurt,protein powder

meals 4 & 5 are rough guesses.

Hi to everyon else!

Elaine

Hey girls,small crowd today...were is everybody?

just got through with my workout. It was fun! I did LIC and went heavy on most of the weights(not those one legged squat things,OMG i don't like those;-)).I also did the abbs in there!

Im sitting here sipping on a new protein shake i got over the weekend and im surprised by the taste,its pretty good! Its a soy powder,and i usually don't like soy anything:-(! Its EAS Advantedge Soy Protein. I mix it will f.f milk and a cap full of vanilla extract with some icecubes and its SO GOOD! And the best thing about it...it was only EIGHT BUCKS at walmart and it has 14 servings in it:7

High fives on all the workouts today!

Elaine-your meals look awesome! You sound like me yesterday,my eating was awful over the weekend. So yesterday was my new day!

hey to everybody!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.