Challengers Thursday

Hello Cyber Friends.

I must post quickly, for its late and I am turning into a pumkin.

Had no time for a workout today _Bugger. I am going to try to cardio my way to slimness, at least 50-60 mins each workout. If I am managing a workout every second day, so be it. Its better than no workout, right?

I have also managed to survive the day, without a major eats blow out. So, that too is very good. Now just to get through the night. But I am still very focussed so thats a good thing.

Jean - I kinda gave up on the drink meal replacement. i found it awfully expensive and for little reward, plus I was hungry. But what I might do, is replace the last meal of the day with it, so I am not eating carbs and going to bed with a belly full of carbs.

Hi, Andrea, Foxy Roxy, Miss Amelia and Elaine. hope you all have a good day.

Morning girls...im not feeling so hot today:( got some nausea ...hopefully it will go away soon so i can get a workout in. And guess who called in to work today? MY DH:)rolleyes:)...his stomach hurts too,i told him that it probably wouldn't last all day and he can always come home if its still hurts...he's such a baby! Anything to get out of work.

Andrea-A workout every second day is great...thats still four workouts a week!

Hey to everybody...bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite is GS legs was going to do some cardio, but couldn't get up this a.m. Eating yesterday was horrible went to a town that has wonderful authentic mexican food.

Andrea-since I started FFs rotation and added more cardio I am really starting to see a few changes. Its not on the scale or tape measure but visually I can see them and I can feel them.

Amelia-the nausea thing seems to be going around alot of people I know have been experincing it. I felt that way yesterday.

Hello to Elaine, Jean, and AndreaH.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.