THE CHALLENGERS TGIF may 16!

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning my fellow challengers

Today is a new day,i finally got in a good day of eating yesterday so now im on track...yay!!! That first day is always the hardest for me its just too bad i finally got one in and its THURSDAY,LOL! Now i have to battle through the weekend:+

so yesterday ending up being a rest day (and a very crazy,busy rest day) so today is a powerwalk and some weights. Not sure if its LB or UB....bbl!

Im NOT EVEN going to mention what the scale is sayingx( hopefully its just water weight:)

Hi Amelia, and all who come

Well, today was a good day for me. I got to ride, completed a 30 mins abs and glutes then later on i did 50 mins of tae bo. It was supposed to be advanced but it wasn't too hard. So, tomorrow, I'll have to do a weight workout, probably MM or MIS with some sort of cardio.

Well done, Miss Amelia! Get today as a good eater too!

i do not get on the scales any more I am afraid, very afraid! Although I'm thinking that my clothes may be beginning to get a bit loser. I know my riding boots are easier to get on and off! thank goodness!

I'll try and check back in again in the morning, your night, otherwise see ya

Andrea

Good Morning,

On tap for tonite is High Step Circut. Stepped on the scale this am and lost 3lbs. still wt. 124lbs. not what I want to be. I think mine was water wt. but I have drank alot of water to flush my system. Didn't get the shakes yesterday, but I ate cheese and crackers tomatoes and almonds at 3:30 so I think that helped.

Amelia-good job on the eating keep it up.

Andrea-glad you got a ride in I should learn to not get on the scale it would make life simplier.

Have a good day to all.

Good morning,

A quick Check in for me then I am off to do errands and grocery shop.
I did not want to get out of bed this morning. My DH was so kind to wake me up to see if I was going to work out, gotta love him! I only had time to do 4DS bis and Tris. I will get some abd work in later. No cardio for me.

BBL,
Elaine

Good morning all!

Super quickie check in for me, I need to get showered and run to the grocery store (see you there, Elaine!;) ). I did PS Chest, Shoulders and Tris yesterday along with CCV3, first two challenges. I have some good pec DOMS. YAY!

Today's plan is MIC this afternoon. I have DS's bday party tonight and then a combined family bday party for the boys (and me!:+ ) tomorrow. May makes me crazy! So many birthdays! At least we get them over and done with.

Have a great Friday, all!

Hey girls:) Just popping in to report my 2mile PW,its done yay! I will finish off the week with PWs and abbs and then get back to weights on Monday:)

I will try and pop back in later for personals! this is day 2 of my healthy eating challenge...so far so good! One meal at a time:)

Quick check in - sorry I don't have time for personals today.
I am teaching my Boot Camp class and then DH and I have ballroom dancing tonight. Hope everyone has a great day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I did some abdominal work using sliding discs on my living room carpet. They are hard. I tried to do what Cathe does on the blog.

Happy birthday Becca!!:) (I'm not sure if I will make it here tomorrow to wish it) Hope you have fun and eat a piece of cake.

Elaine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.