::::::CHALLENGERS SUNDAY JUNE 1st::::::

idream

Cathlete
Hi all.

I am kicking this off early (for you early) for me nearly bedtime. Todays workout was another mish mosh. Power hour warmup (I like that one) I did buts and guts abs twists on the ball x 3, then a leg workout using buts and guts. It was supposed to be the legs only premix (65mins) but due to my injury (I havn't told you guys that story yet!) Wait for it, its very funny...... anyway, I can't do the leg work on the floor (put knee on floor) so I made myself do sit n stands 3 extra times, squats and side leg raises extra times through with leg weights on. Now my legs are tired.

Lori - I worked out you ran 15 ks yesturday. OMG!! Totally fantastic!!

Andrea - You must be starting to come good, riding the bike and swimming- well done.

Elaine - I hope you kept your eating under control

Roxie - did they leave? Are you back in the land of workouts?

Becca- hows that cleansing going??

Amelia - dare I ask? I lean forward into computer and whisper - how did the weigh in go?

You are just starting your Sunday, I am finishing mine, back to work tomorrow - yuk. I shall be off now and take these tired legs into the lounge to rest in front of the T.V.

Andrea.

Good morning, ladies!

Andrea, the cleansing is going well, thanks for asking. I have been quite dilligent. Me and my glycolic acid are getting along well!:) Awesome WO today! MY legs have DOMS just reading about it!;-)

Hello to everyone else! My WO plan is PH today. DH and the kiddos got me 15lb dumbbells, new WO clothes and an ipod armband for my b-day so I can't wait to try them all out. DH didn't give me a cake, but he put candles on 2 Luna bars.:+ Smart man, he is!

Have a fantastic Sunday, all!

Good Morning!:)

Andrea** I always wondered if you were a day behind us or a day ahead of us, now I know! LOL Good job with the workout and enjoy your day at work tomorrow. I use to always talk about my runs in Km's but since writing on the forums and talking about running, these Americans;) like to use miles:) So thats what I use now. It was 15.3 kms which is 9 miles.

I was planning another run today but its suppose to rain so I will do some cardio here and B&G.:)

Went out for dinner last night with DH and had a nice night. It was nice to get out without having kids around me:)

I will BBL to report my workout! Hope everyone as a good day!

Lori:)

Hello Challengers!

Sorry I was mia yesterday; it's that time of year - baseball games, yardwork, opening the pool, yada,yada!

I taught TK yesterday and today is a rest day. I plan on doing yoga to relax. I am in desperate need of some relaxation and yoga fits the bill.

Andrea, I like your sense of humor. Ok, what injury?

Becca, Great gifts! Hope you enjoy your bday!

Lori, Date night with DH - good for you! Enjoy your workout.

Hello everyone else - I need to read yesterday's posts.

Have a great day/evening!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning Andrea,Becca,Lori,Shirl and all who follows

Today is suppose to be PUB for me but im not sure if i can do anything but sit and whine after getting sunburnt yesterday ! My shoulders,back,fronts of my legs and arms are screaming right now.DH and I used last years sunblock and both of us got burnt, THANK GOODness i bought some new sunblock for my kiddies or I would feel horrible right now.

Today is my WI and my free day,although i won't go crazy because it takes forever to get rid of the water gain that goes along with my free day. Sooooooo,im done 4.2lbs this week! its probably all water but its nice to see some changes in the scale! so ive got 3.2lbs to go until i reach my weight after my challenge...then its on from there.

Andrea-wow,great workout!! Maybe you will get some nice doms tommorrow! lol at you;-)

Becca-two candles on a luna bar sounds cute instead of a birthday cake!! Great presents too,i need some 15's as well. Enjoy your workout today!

Lori-Where did you and your DH go for diner? I think the next time DH and I go out will be for a calzone at a local Italian restaurant. Great workout yesterda!

Shirl-I also did some yard work yesterdy! Planted some seeds,some vines to go up the lattice around my porch...what did you plant?

Hey to everybody that follows!

WOO HOO Amelia! You are so close to your goal! Keep up the good work, girl!

I transplanted some zebra grass, some pretty ground cover, (the type escapes me right now) and weeded my shade garden. What type of vines; it sounds so pretty. Sorry about the sunburn. Do you have any Aloe?

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning,

The kids get the keys to their house at 8:30 this am so I will cook them brkfst. and help them get things set up for a little while then I am going to try an catch some more sun, after sunning then I will probably help them alittle more. My plans for later today are a walk and then a stretch. DH leaves to go out of town again today so I will have the evening to myself.

Andrea-what gives with the injury great workout by the way.

Lori-I love a date with DH it just doesn't happen very often good luck on your workout.

Amelia-great job on the wt. loss, I didn't get sunburnt yesterday its alittle disappointing I use to tan so easily now it takes forever.

Shirl-enjoy your rest day sounds like you need it.

Becca-have fun with your workout I have PH but haven't tried it yet.

Everyone have a good day I know I will.

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout! Did PUB minus the abb work! My shoulders were screaming with every little rep but i got-r-done

Shirl-I planted some Climbing Cardinals! I need to weed my flower garden too. Ive been putting aloe on my sunburn but i may try some noxema,heard thats good for sunburns too.

Roxie-Im glad you didn't get sunburnt,it just plan sucks;-) I too take forever to get tanned,thats why im so suprised i got sunburnt. Enjoy your evening to yourself,sounds nice!

Hey to everybody,enjoy your day!

Hi everyone! Got a chance to hit the pool w/o the kiddos this morning so I swam a bunch of laps. It was really nice.

Becca, I LOVE the candles on Luna bars! Pretty thoughtful IMO!

Roxie, I'm glad you didn't get sunburnt. I seem to be the opposite of most of you - I used to tan easily and now burn in a flash. Lots of sunscreen for me these days. My legs are so white they'll blind you. I have some self tanner stuff - just can't seem to find a minute to put it on LOL!

Hi to Andrea, Amelia, Elane, Shirl, Jean, and everyone else!

Sorry to be so short. Need to do some salad prep and cut up fruit for dinner. See you all tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.