Challengers - Saturday 4/19/08

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hello everyone. Just getting us started. Actually I'm trying to get myself started. I need to put up the computer and get out of my pj's and go do a workout. Be back later.

Jean

Good Morning,

I'm like you jean need to get out of pjs and get my workout done. On tap total body fusion. The temp is suppose in the 70's today so I will probably go for a walk tonite. Today is cleanmax, yardmax, and Wal-martmax. Have a good day everyone.

I'm back. My outdoor jog got cut short because the cable guy showed up early. I was looking for an excuse to quit anyway. Then DD called and cancelled our breakfast date. That just saved me the calories that I didn't get a chance to burn off. So I guess all is good. I was going to use today as a cheat day, but now I'll try to keep my eating under control.

Roxie, have fun with Body fusion. I forgot I even had that one. I need to reorganize my DVD's. I keep using the same ones over and over and seem to forget about the other ones.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Hi all!

I was up early this morning as DS had a soccer game. I am planning on doing PLB today.

Jean, is it overcast where you are? You sound like how I feel today, and it is very overcast here. I hope that your eating goes well today.

Roxie, how's the doggie doing? Are the antibiotics helping? I loaned out basic step+body fusion to a friend and I haven't gotten it back yet. I miss it. :-(

Have a great day, ladies!

Hey Girls,

Becca- the dog is hanging in there I can get her to eat beggin strips so I guess that is better than nothing. She is still breathing hard though. I haven't done body fusion in awhile and I forgot just how tought that one is, I need to do it more often.

Jean-you really need to get that one back from your friend. A short run is better than no run, my knees don't allow me to run.

Hi Challengers!

Sorry I've been MIA; I just can't seem to keep up with everything lately. I took a rest week of sorts and have just gotten back into my workouts. This morning I taught TK and did my own upper body minus shoulders weight work. We have 2 parties this afternoon, so I better get ready; I'm running late! I hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Girls!

Im just getting back from a early b-day party and picking DD up from a b-day party. DS is going for his nap shortly so I should be able to get my workout in:) Im thinking about doing ME mixed in with runs. Apparently we have some nice weather comming our way so Im willing to bet there will be alot of running next week.

The scale was kind to me today and I finally dropped 2 pesky pounds. I was eating pretty decent all week and the scale wasn't budging! Anyway, that was a nice treat this a.m.

Jean** Good job with the workout today! When I go out for breakfast, i usually order pancakes. Not the best thing on the menu but oh so gooooooood!

Roxie** Enjoy walmart:p I try to stay away from there on sat's, its to crazy!

Becca** Have run with PLB, one of my favs:)

I will be back later to report my workout. Yesterdays workout was a 9 mile run...not sure if I reported that already or not!
Lori:)

Hi Guys,

Just checking in. I have laudrymax and scout activities and probably yardmax on tap for today.

What is body fusion? Is that the beginner DVD Cathe came out with to go with the step?

Eating is no so bad but could be better.

Elaine

Hi girls,

Quick post today. I've cleaned maxed and clean maxed yesturday! 40 mins step cardio and rode my horse (who seems to be getting better and better every day)

Eating was good until during the night and then I smashed it! Ho HUm!

I'm in my pj's too, so I'd better get to it.

TTFN

Andrea.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.