The Challengers May20

punka274

Cathlete
hey girls,

fly by post here...doing a 20min dog walk,30min PW on the treadie then some dreaded LB todayx( hate doing LBx( i don't wanna;-)

bbl

Good morning!

Amelia, I will be doing LB with you to day, so let's get through this together! :) Have fun walking the dog. I think I need to add that as well. My old cocker spaniel would be in heaven!

Roxie, thanks for the boot in the pants. It's exactly what I need!

My WO plan today is PS Legs and Abs along with 20-30 min on the TM.

Eating was OK yesterday with the exception of some yummy buffalo chicken dip and tortilla chips. Darn leftover party food!x(

BBL! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Good Morning Amelia, Becca and all who follow!

Tell me about the leftovers. I did great all day and then decided to have a cupcake that I avoided for 2 days! Today is a new day and I know I'll do better.

Becca and Amelia, enjoy your LB workouts. I'm going to walk my puppy today too.

Workout is TT circuit day 3 and then intervals.

Have a great day everyone!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning,

On tap for tonite is KM low impact. I must be doing something wrong no DOMs after doing BM 2 double upper body, a little disappointed.

Becca-your welcome

Amelia-I am doing lower body tomarrow.

Shirl-Have a great workout.

Brkfst-cereal, grapefruit and toast
AM snack-yogurt and banana
Lunch-chicken salad sand, macaroni salad, grapes
PM snack-almonds, carrots, and blackberries
Supper-turkey sloppy joes maybe a salad
Late PM snack-protein shake

Have a good day everyone

Hi Challengers,

Becca and Ameila: I don't mind lower body WO as long as I don't have to do static lunges. x(
Then I have a few choice words for the TV.;-)

Gee, I feel like I need to get a puppy to walk. My kids would be in heaven!

Roxie: Isn't it funny how some WOs give DOMS and some don't.

This morning I did KPC abs and BM2 abs plus some of the abs with paper plates from the blog, I then did KPC 42 min premix.

Eats for today:

Meal 1: oatmeal,agave syrup,4egg white scrambled
Meal 2: 30z of Chicken breast,salad(may have some type of dressing), flatout bread(mini)
Meal 3: FF Cottage cheese,1/2 a banana,.25C of Kashi go lean crunch
Meal 4: Pork Tenderloin,baked sweet potato,salad(no dressing)
Meal:5: 0% fat Fage yogurt with 1 scoop of soy protein

That's it. I'll try to BBL,

Elaine

Good Morning!

No time for personnals right now but I will return...just not sure when;) :)
Todays workout is P90X arms and shoulder, ab ripper and a run with DS.

BBL!
Lori:)

Hey girls

Just popping in to report my workout! I did a 30minute doggie walk,then GS legs standing then a 20minute powerwalk. felt great and now my energy is through the roof!

I hate static lunges too,good thing GS legs don't have any but those dang slowmotion lunges are bad enough!:)

Everybody have a great night!:)

Hi Girls!

I have half of my workout done. Im waiting for DS to wake so we can go for a run, thought I would check in while I am waiting.
My arms are toast after that workout! Yowza! Like I said before, I love working UB so I really enjoyed that workout!

Ameila** Good job with the workout!

Becca** That run should take care of the little bad food you ate yesterday! You could have always been worse, right?

Roxie** Enjoy your workout tonight!

Elaine** I have 2 dogs here if you want them;) One peed on my TM the other day, lets just say it didn't go over very well:-(

Shirl** Yum:9 cupcakes! Well, I have NOTHING in my house that appeals to me as far as sweets go, which is just fine cause Im not suppose to be eating them. And at work, there isnt to much floating around either. But I am sure I will get the urge to bake something soon!

BBL!
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.