The Challengers......may 7th......

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!

Today is a thirty minute walk outside then some UB work,my own thing! I will brb with personals from yesterday!

Roxie-How was HSC yesterday? Im still trying to decide if i will ever do the high step series or not,ive had them since feb and have yet to do themx( unless you count the time i tried to do high step challenge and hurt my ankle in the process,LOL! I may sell them???

Becca-Great job on CCV3 yesterday....what does that stand for:+?LOL

Andrea-maybe you need to take a recovery week? If i feel like im in a WO funk,thats what i usually do...then i get back into it with a relaxed and fresh new mind!(if infact a 'relaxed' mind is possible for me,LOL;-))

Elaine-YAY on the looser jeans:)i totally forgot that i have L&G:+ i may pull that one out on my next LB workout!

Jean-I would Definitely take in to account the lack of sleep from the previous night when you feel you've lost endurance druing a workout...i betcha that is the culprit!

ok girls,i kinda have some good news! My dh went to work last night and the guy that does his job on first shift is TIRED OF IT( )and is looking to do something else within the company...so that means that if he can find something else then my hubby will go on first shift! But the only kicker is that it may take a while....months if it does happen at all! I would love for him to stay at his job now. Keep your fingers crossed fo me !

Hey to anybody i missed:)
ok,bb after my workout!

Good morning all!

Amelia, good news about DH!!!! I'm praying that it will work out for you and him! CCV3=Cardio Coach Vol 3. If you haven't tried them yet I highly recommend them.

Elaine, I hupe the spin class re-ignites your desire to WO. Sometimes you just need to change it up a bit.

Elaine, WTG on the loose jeans!!!! That always feels good!

Roxie, glad to hear the puppy is doing better.

Jean, I hope that you got some good sleep last night and that you have an awesome WO today!:)

My plan today is 4DS Chest, shoulders and tris premix plus 20 min cardio. My eating has been way off lately, too many carbs ever since I ran that race. But I lost the few pounds that I gained so I will get back on the wagon full force today!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Good Morning,

Today is suppose to be a rest day for me, but I think I will walk on the TM or do Shimmy or do both. DH is gone again tonite so I have nothing else to do.

Amelia-good for DH now maybe that wil help make things better for you. I totally enjoyed HSC it was a change, and it felt good.

Becca-enjoy your workout.

Eating has been real good for me this week with DH being gone. I have to go to my neices graduation Friday so I hope to look alittle toner so no missed workouts for me. Have a good day everyone.

Hi Challengers!

I wasn't able to check in yesterday - crazy day. No workout due to stomach bug that hit me hard and fast. I'm not sure if I'm going to workout today; I'm feeling kind of weak. DD has it now and she needs me. I'll be back later.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hey girls,another fly by post!

I finished my workout although it was more time that i wanted to spend! It was a 75min workout,30min PW then some UB work!

Ive got some exciting news :) On every 7th day of the month I measure my BF% and take my measurements! Well,I lost 1 inch in my waist and 3/4's in my hips BUT the exciting thing is the Body fat drop.......4%BF :eek:. I made my DH take it like three times before i got excited!:7 I kinda felt i did because my jeans are getting so loose(may have to go down a size:eek:;-)) and my tummy is comming in(if that makes sense!

ok,enough babbling...everybody have a wonderful day!

Amelia!!!! That is awesome!!!!! Way to go!!!! I am so glad you are making progress!!!! Good for you!!!! ^^^^^5's!

Thanks Becca,its gotta be the powerwalking;-) and the fact that i haven't done any step areobics in the past 6weeks!

Hi Challengers,

Ameila: Congradulations!!! What a feeling that must be.

Roxie: That is funny that your eating has been great since your DH has not been around. My DH is a bad infuleuence on me too!

Shirl: I hope that bug leaves your house fast!

Becca: Do you like CC#3?

Today I did 4Ds HIS cardio and the Chest & Back work plus the med ball part of ME and then some of my own abs.

Hi to everyone else!

Elaine

Hey everyone. I decided I couldn't be a complete slug this week, so I got up and went for a walk (outside) this morning. 45min - chilly at first, but LOVELY! I'm just itching to be outside! Not sure what's on tap for tomorrow - I'll just play it by ear, I think.

Amelia, WTG on those measurements! I haven't measured in about 6 weeks, but I know some things have changed because pants & tops are feeling a bit looser (or more comfy in some cases :)).

Shirl, take it easy after that tummy trouble!

Hi Roxie, Becca, Elaine, Jean and everyone else!

Gotta scoot - much as I hate to go, I still have work to do this afternoon :7

Hi everyone!

I havn't checked in for the last coupla days, so I will need to go back and have a read of what everyones been up to, BUT I saw Amelias success !! How good are you?? Well done! GOOD STUFF!! High 5's and slapping hands, And I am doin' the "Go Amelia" dance
I've missed why you have decided not to do step. I knew you had stopped stepping but why was that?

Andrea

Way to go Amelia that is totally awesome. Iam reading these post while eating a great big salad from Wendys. Have a good nite everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.