Challengers May 4th

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning

Todays workout is a 40min Powerwalk on the TM or i may take a walk around the neigborhood,don't know yet!

Andrea-im trying not to put pressure on myself with my eating but at the same time,im just scared to death that i will gain wait if i don't put some pressure on? I think the main thing for me is to not beat myself up over anything, that is what usually leads to a binge...and no binges so far!!:) I just got to take it easy,like you said...Thanks;-)hugs to you!

Elaine-Awesome that your teaching your kids to be kind to the earth we live on! What all did you clean up yesterday?

hey to everybody:)

I will try and bbl to report my workout!!

Hi Everyone,

Rest day for me, although I did deliver DS's paper route.

Amelia: We pick up paper,bottles,any type of trash around the inertior and exterior grounds of my DH's place of work. He works in a decent size city and people feel they can just dump what ever in the wooded area. You would be amazed at what we find. My kids think of it as a scavenger hunt!:)
The company gives out earth day T-shirts and raffle off little prizes for the volunteers.

I'm trying to decide whether I will do the May rotation. I love the gym style series.

Bye for now.

Elaine

Good Morning,

Todays workout is upper/lower body and abs. May take a walk to the weather is absolutely perfect today. Had a wonderful time with family yesterday even though youngest DDs BF chickened out (said it was to soon only been dating 2 months).

Amelia-just enjoy your day don't stress things will fall into place.

Elaine-I am glad you and your kids had fun yesterday. I want to get recycle bins for our house haven't convinced DH yet.

To everyone els that follows have a good day.

This morning after church, I went for a 4 mile jog. It was a beautiful morning. Got home and got a phone call from DD. She was stressing about finals. I hope she does OK.

Andrea, hope your day went well yesterday. I didn’t get everything I had planned done yesterday so today’s schedule is kind of squishy.

Becca, great job on the 4 miler. Glad you didn’t stop when you went by your house. Wow, I don’t think I ever heard of putting a dog on the ventilator before except during surgery. I understand about having do know where to draw the line. We’ve had our share of vet bills. Actually I think we have had several people’s share of vet bills, LOL

Amelia, hope your DS had a wonderful birthday. Enjoy your time with your new niece. That’s sweet of you to give your sister a break.

Roxie hope DH’s birthday went well. Hope you enjoyed the time with your DD’s. Too funny about the BF chickening out. As I mentioned to Becca, I definitely understand about the decisions to make with an older dog. We lost one of our’s 1 1/2 years ago and trying to know when to make her comfortable or keep running more tests wasn’t easy. When we knew it wasn’t in her best interest to keep with the testing, we knew we just had to let nature take its course. Not easy though.

Elaine, nice job on the Earth day participation. That’s neat that your DH’s job sponsors it. Great that the kids think of it as scavenger hunt.

Hello to all our Sunday Challengers who check in later. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Jean

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout,looks like everybody is having a good day so far!:)I will take everybodies adivice and just not stress about every little thing:) Thanks guys!

I got my workout in,did a 30min Powerwalk on the TM,felt good! I guess i could of gone longer but my sister was due arrive not to long after and my house needed to be picked up

LOL,im SUCH a stinker}( DH was still asleep when i went into the bedroom,turned the light on and started my workout!}(}( He didn't say anything....i warned him about ten minutes prior;-)

ok,everybody have a good day!

Hi there everyone. I really needed to do a total body WO today, but didn't get it done. I elected to do a bunch of other things that needed to get done instead. I may make this a 4DS week just to be sure I get everything in. Just seems like there is too much to do and not enough time these days.

Had a bit of a blowout w/ DH today over his "assuming" that I would take care of some laundry for him. It's not the actual "doing" that got me, more the "assuming". He didn't even say thank you when I did it. SOB...poor kids are walking on eggs now.

Amelia, when I feel overwhelmed by the food thing I just try to do the best I can and not to sweat the rest. Net result is I'm awfully good @ maintaining my weight :). Relax, use all the lessons you've learned, and it will be fine :+

OK, I'd better get going. I'm going to take the kiddos to the pool since it's nice & warm outside today and then we'll hit the grocery. Planning to do a family bike ride this evening. Enjoy the rest of the day and I'll see y'all tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.