Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

CHALLENGERS - MAY 2012

This is a discussion on CHALLENGERS - MAY 2012 within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Well I have been getting most of my workouts in this week even it I haven't posted since Monday's workout. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Cathlete
dreamyjeanie's Profile Fields

Well I have been getting most of my workouts in this week even it I haven't posted since Monday's workout. Tuesday was chest and core, Wednesday back and today was shoulders, tris and abs. Still need to do legs. And yes, I use Myfitness Pal, but I am probably over looking hidden calories that don't register in my brain that I ate them. I need to find a way to get in more cardio to compliment the weight workouts, but just haven't dedicated myself to scheduling it all in.

Hope you have a nice weekend. Do yo have another session with the trainer?

Jean
Old 05-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Cathlete
Roxie 1965's Profile Fields

Good Afternoon Jean,

I had a training session last night and then she had me weigh I have lost 0.5lbs and 2% body fat so I am really happy with what she is having me do. Tonite I am going to attend a Body Jam class, I went to a Turbo Kick class Wednesday night and it was fun same moves as Turbo Fire just put together differently. Glad to hear you are keeping up with your workouts. I am not so good about logging food on MF just exercise. I have a high school graduation to go to Sunday.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:53 AM
Cathlete

Hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day weekend. DD had to work so we will celebrate Mother's Day another day.
Glad you like what the trainer is having you do and so cool on seeing some results already.
Yesterday's workout was legs. Today was chest/delts/tris. I'm trying to be good with my food this week, because DH's and my anniversary is this weekend so I know I will be splurging some.

Jean
Old 05-15-2012, 12:06 PM
Cathlete

Good Afternoon Jean,

Last night was another PT session and she worked me good but its weird I am not as sore today. I had a really nice mothers day my two girls, DH and I went to my niece's high school graduation so I got to see my sister and her family and spent some time with my mother. Little Momma bought me the Pioneer Womans new cookbook. Sounds like your workouts are going great and I know you will look good this weekend for your anniversary. Tonite is cardio, abs and a stretch.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Cathlete

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did KCM's KBXing #1 with Abs and then TBS I needed the stretch.

KBX Stats:
35 min
28 in the zone
136 min hr
159 max hr
211 cals burned.

TBS:
13 mins
1 in the zone
93 min hr
122 max hr
36 cals burned.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:34 AM
Cathlete

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day.

No workout for me yesterday. Stayed up late on Tuesday working on a project and was too tired. Today got up and did back/traps and biceps. Eating has been very controlled this week. Hopefully I can continue. Saw a little drop on the scale. Hope that will continue too .

Jean
Old 05-17-2012, 01:15 PM
Cathlete

Good Morning Jean,

Dh and I went for a 9 mile bike ride last night and my thighs are feeling it today. My PT had to cancel for tonite but she is going to send me a workout so not sure what I am doing tonite.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:43 AM
Cathlete

Hope you had a nice weekend. Today's is DH's and my 29th anniversary. We took a weekend trip to the beach. It was nice to get away and get a chance to just relax. Of course I over ate and drank so today it is back to reality and better food choices. This morning's workout was legs and core.

Jean
Old 05-21-2012, 02:14 PM
Cathlete

Good Afternoon Jean,

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That is what we celebrate this year. Tonite I might attempt the workout my PT gave me to do last Thursday if not I will do the elliptical.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:23 PM
Cathlete

Yesterday I did cardio. (walk/jog outside) and then a treadmill speed circuit that my sil gave me an article about. You are suppose to be able to work up to 30 second sprints at 10 miles an hour. It will probably take me years to do that, lol. Today was a circuit workout for chest legs and shoulders.

Jean