####Challengers May 13th###

Well I never got a workout in yesterday. Had a work project that DH helped with me most of the evening. Hopefully we can finish that up tonight. I did get up this morning and workout. I did pyramid style lifting(upper body) mixed with sprints on the TM. Now I wish I could crawl back into bed. But no, it's off to bathe and get ready for work.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Hi everyone!!

Todays workout was a walk/run on the treadmill at work. I decided to sneak off and do about 40 mins on the treadmill, so that at least I got something in today.

Becca - You rascal!! LOL:) Have I not taught you anything, missy?x(
;-)

I am being driven demented by my "ghost" At least thats the only explanantion I have for it. I will put something down, then I go to get it and I can't find it anywhere! Then it will turn up in a place that I have looked! Right now, I have turned the house upside down looking for a face cream that I can't find. Now, my "ghost" knows how addicted I am to my skin care and I am sure he/she is being mischevious. I don't know if I believe in ghosts but things go missing around here and then they reappear, when I know for certain I looked in that very spot a million times!

Thats the end of my story for today, girls. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Andrea

Good Morning Andrea,Jean and all who follow!

Jean-GREAT JOB on your workout this morning! I did something similar on saturday while watching Grease,LOL! I did like 20min on the TM then jump off and did 20min of UP then jump back on the TM and do bicep and tricep work while walking...it was interesting.

Andrea-LOL at your Ghost! I fully beleive in them as a matter of fact(and my DH would strangle me if he knew i was telling you this}() My DH has the ability to see them:eek:;-) I don't,and im glad;-) My MIL has this same abilitly. I hope you find your cream,i know how frustrating is it to loose something and look EVERWHERE for itx(. Just last friday i lost my keys then found them behind the toaster oven and now there missing agianx(x(x(

so,todays workout is a full body workout. Im thinking pour hour. I may even hop on the TM and do a 30min powerwalk. My kids drove me nuts yesterday(like my ds is doing nowx()so i need some stress relief!

bbl:+

Good Morning,

I wish I could get up and exercise in the am. On tap for tonite is basic step and abs. This is the last week of this rotation and then I might try the intermediate one or do the step blast rotation or Debbies get ready for summer haven't decided yet.

Jean-nice workout.

Amelia-your secret is save with us, have a good workout I think you need to do some kickboxing to help relieve your stress.

Andrea-it's them gremlins we all have good luck finding your cream

Lori-welcome back I missed you

Have good day everyone and watch out for those gremlins.

Hi Challengers,

Gremlins I can take but ghost I'm not to sure. The thought kinda creeps me out. About 18 yrs ago at my brother in laws funeral we had a close encounter with something! We were at a stop sign while we were enroute to the cemetary,when a car rolled out of a drive way and hit my husband's Aunt's car. No one was in the car or in the drive way. My husband and I always figured it was his brother getting back at his Aunt for treating him so rotten when he was alive.

Ghost stories aside, Andrea I hope you find your Cream.

Ameila: my younger son has a way of getting on my nerves. I take many deep breaths. One of these times I will probably hyperventilate!:p

Roxie: I can't leave my workouts until night time because I know I would not do them.

Hi Lori,Jean,AndreaH, Shirl and Becca plus anyone I may have not mentioned.

Yesterday I did Lowmax and ME abs plus a little extra med ball abs tacked on.
Today I did 4Ds legs premix and L&G floor. My glutes are a little tender.
I've been doing the 4DS workouts for 8 weeks now. I'm thinking I need a change.

Elaine

hey girls,just popping in to report my workout and i will bbl with personals!:)

did PH squats,plea's,chest,biceps and then a twenty minute walk on the TM. tommorrow i will finish PH including abbs and do another PW but it will be a thirty minute one!

ok,bbl

Waving hi again. No WO again - still having breathing issues, but MUCH better today. I'm going to try a "light" WO tomorrow morning, I think (since I'm awake anyway).

Time to get the kiddos (and myself) ready for bed. Will see you all tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.