CHALLENGERS may 12

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning Challengers!!!

How was everybodies mother's day yesterday? Mine was good!

Today is a PW and some core work! I think this week i will do two full body workouts instead of a four day split. so in other words two days this week i will be doing a full body and a 30min PW...:+!

Oh,here is a copy and paste about my aggravating MIL yesterday...i posted it in my other checkin;-)

My Dd is out of school today due to the local damage of the tornadoes early sunday morning! The school wasnt damaged so im not quite sure WHY the school was closed? But anyways,about my MIL...she lives next door to me(yep,that close;-)) and she got her feathers in a ruffle yesterday because i invited my family over for a cookout. I hardly EVER invite my family over to my house because of THAT reason! She was mad because i didn't invite her??? This was kinda a mothers day cookout thing , besides we had a cookout with my DH's family last weekend and went out for dinner with her on saturday, so i don't know why she was get upset about it? Anyway,i don't care anymore,the women is impossible to please so why waste time thinking about it?

And get this...i went OUT OF MY WAY yesterday to go buy her a hanging flower basket because my DH FORGOT too(like he always does;-)) and the women didn't even say thank you...OH she gave DH a hug and my kids a hug and thanked them,right in front of me and then turned and sat down! :eek: That kinda hurt my feelings,afterall it was my idea to get her the basket? I will be so glad when we move away from this women! Im sorry to go on about her....i'll stop now;-)

i'll bbl:)

Okey,dokey! Im ready to start a challenge again! Ive been making a dew to many treats at work lately and eating them myself:eek: I need to tidy up my eating some and it starts today:)

I plan on having mini meals through the day and not eating before bed time. Also, I did B&G the other day (all of it) for the first time and I think I am going to do this workout once a week, and one UB once a week...plus cardio of course.Going to be strict for a month and see what happens:)

Ameila** I already wrote you on the other thread but again, sorry you had to go through that!!! You are right though, sounds like she is impossible to please! You have to come to terms with it, like I did with people making comments on my working out. You have to realize that its her problem and not yours!!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning,

Well I haven't worked out for 3 days and I won't get to tonite because I have to work therefore I have added another lb. I am up to 127. I tell myself tomarrow is a new day need to refocus, I didn't drink alot of water this weekend so I need to do a system flush I feel bloated so I think alot of it is water wt.

Amelia-aren't MIL's a PIA. I can't say much my own mother use to act like that, but she moved away so I don't spend mothers day with her.

Have a good day everyone.

Sorry to post and run but I didn't manage my time well today. My workout was Hi/Lo Knockout minus the core. I love that one lots of fun and the time goes quickly.

Amelia, Sorry your MIL gave you a hard time. I completely understand what you're going through. (((HUGS)))

Hello to Lori, Roxie and all who follow!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Amelia, so sorry about your dealings with MIL. I don't know what I would do if I had a MIL like that. Mine is very sweet.

Lorie, sounds you have a great plan in the works. Let us know your progress.

Roxie, glad you enjoyed the graduation and had a chance to visit. Sorry your schedule has been hectic. Hope you get a workout in soon.

Shirl, glad you enjoyed your workout.

No work out for me today. Maybe I can get one in tonight. Yesterday was a rest day and of course I ate too much so I really need a workout. We had relatives in town for a baby shower and mother's day so the weekend was very busy. Had a nice time, but now I have to get things back on track with food and workouts.

Hello to all who check in later. Hope you had wonderful Mother's Days.

Jean

Hi everyone!

I'll probably have a day off wo today. I had day off yesturday too, but its hard for me to wo after work!

Amelia - You MIL is a total b$$$h. Try not to let her get under your skin. I am lucky I live a very far away from my mother and my MIL. Although, in our case its my mother who is the b$$$h!

Roxie - What do you think you'll be WO to this week? Or its too hectic to tell just yet?

Lori - Hello you!

Shirl - Im still asking everyones thoughts on yoga. Is it supposed to be energetic?

Jean - That eating too much thing, I know all about THAT!! Lets get ourselves back on the good wagon this week It'll be our challenge!

To THE GOOD WAGON!!!!

Andrea

Amelia, sounds like you and I could swap war stories about our MIL's. I am very thankful I don't live close to mine, I would stab myself with a dull butter knife! So sorry she was mean to you!

Lori, so glad you have joined us again! I love B&G! I think that is the plan for me for tomorrow.

Roxie, I hope you are able to get a WO in soon!

Shirl, sounds like a good WO!

Jean, Were you able to get a WO in tonight?

Andrea, I thoughtof you over the weekend. I missed a day of cleansing and moisturizing and lo and behold I have a massive ZIT in the middle of my forehead!!!! SO not fair!

My WO today was PS Back, Biceps and Abs and Challenges 1&2 from CCV4. I didn't WO over the weekend because of birthday parties, family issues, puking DD, an emergent pedicure, etc. I had to make up for lost time.

Have a marvelous Monday, all!

Hey everyone. Just stopping in to say hi. No WO for me - sick w/ the chest cold crud AGAIN!!!! I'll probably be out of the WO groove for the rest of the week unless a miracle occurs and I can BREATHE again!

Amelia, sorry about your MIL. My MIL is really lovely (truly) - I am very lucky to have her, but she is far from the norm, I think.

Hi Lori, Roxie, Jean, Shirl, Andrea, and everyone else.

My MD was OK (I guess) - I didn't feel great and spent too much time in the car going to and from my DNiece's graduation. I would rather have stayed home and read magazines...I did eat ice cream for dinner last night, though :9

It's about time for me to head home for the day. Hope you all have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.