:):):) CHALLENGERS May 10th :):):)

Good Morning! :)

Just getting us started. Sorry I've been MIA, crazy couple of days. I did not stick to my challenge but I am back on the wagon. Workout is Tracey's Circuit Zone and I teach TK. Does anyone have any plans for this weekend?
I'll be back later today! :D

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning,

Tonites workout will be body fusion, if I can keep my eyes open. Got home at 12:30 this am from the graduation then had to be up by 6:00 to get ready for work. I enjoyed seeing my DS and neices and nephew.

Shirl-have a good day I will be working and cleaning house all weekend so much for mothers day. Enjoy your day and you are right today is a new day.

Have a good day to all that follow.

Good Morning girls!

Today is a powerwalk and UB.Cant wait to get it over with! I may walk a little bit longer because ive been a cookies monster lately:eek:(those keebler fugde strips...pure evil) I PROMISE i will not eat anymore today and try and be good the rest of the weekend!

did i tell you girls that i lost my keys yesterday? OMG how aggravating. I had to hitch a ride with my neighbor to pick up my DD from shcool! i FINALLY found them BEHIND the toaster this morning...how the got there,I have NO idea? Im thinking my three year old tossed them?

Roxie-have fun with body fusion! That was a toughy the first time i did it! Those lunges off the step always got me~! Glad to hear you had a good time seeing your family!

Shirl-I think the Wagon has completely avoided me this whole week,LOL I haven't seen it in a couple of days;-). I haven't been really bad,just not really good,LOL;-). And being that tonight there is a mothers day event that involv's food and tommorrow as well...i don't see me jumping on the wagon anytime soonx( Monday will be my wagon ride;-)

ok,im babbling now:+ bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.