CHALLENGERS - DECEMBER 2012

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Wow, that was fast. Glad he is already starting, but sorry that you have to do all the packing. I'm sure the next couple of weeks are going to be very busy for you. Try to remember to take some "Me Time" whenever you can.

Today, I went out for a 2 mile jog. Felt good, but my legs have been complaining all day.

Jean

Good Evening Jean,

This morning I did CLX Push Circuit 3 then dh and I went to look for a house and unfortunately we struck out and then this evening I did Crunchless Standing Abs that was on youtube. Good job with your jog.

Got up early and got my workout in. It was the Championship DVD. This will be my last week of Asylum 2. I think my body will thank me when I'm done. the impact is starting to get to it. I do feel like my endurance has improved, at least. Weight has been up and down the whole time. Doubt if measurements changed much either, but maybe I will be surprised when I remeasure.

Sorry to hear that the house hunting didn't go well. Hopefully you will find something that works well for you soon.

Jean

Today I did X Trainer. Finally starting to get the moves down a little better. Hope you week is going well. I know you have a lot going on.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I think there is a good possibility we sold our house without even putting it on the market thank god one of the route drivers has a couple of houses available. I did CLX Lean Circuit 1 last night and 1.47 miles on the TM, tonite if its not to cold I am going for a walk in the park but if it is I will do TF HiiT 15. Sounds like you are ready for a break but I am way impressed you are doing those workouts.

Wow what great news on the house. Glad things are falling into place.

I thought I posted since Tuesday, but I guess not. My workouts have been Upper Body Elite on Wednesday, Power Legs, yesterday and today was Championship. I skipped the Back/Ab disc because I wanted to finish the program today and the Championship disc includes upper body so I just made sure I went as heavy as I could to make up for the lost day. I will hopefully do the stretch disc tomorrow and then I will have complete Asylum 2. It was fun and altough I gained some weight due to Halloween candy and Thanksgiving, I did lose it and at least ended up where I started. I think I will go back to more traditional weights and cardio for awhile. My hip flexors will thank me. All that jumping really got to them.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

I have been doing CLX Lean Circuit all week and walking on the TM doing TF HiiT and KCM KBX. I won't get a workout in today I should have done it this morning but I couldn't get up and tonite we are staying in a motel in the town we are getting ready to move to and then going to a funeral so probably won't get one in tomarrow either. Good job with getting your wt. back down my eating today has been horrible.

Sorry that I have been MIA, we were on vacation this past week with no internet service. I did keep up my workouts though.
Saturday was off day stretch. Sunday was Pyramid Upper Body, Monday was lower body weights. Tuesday was 3 miles on the treadmill. Friday was Pyramid Upper Body and today was 45 walk/jog.

Hope everything is going well with the move and DH's new job.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

I am still doing CLX now in the Lean Phase tonite is Lean Circuit 1 and since its a long one I won't do any cardio. I have had a migraine since Saturday night so I might not do any workouts. We haven't moved yet my last day here at work is the 28th. DH is driving back and forth until we find a place to live but I really need to find a job so we know what we can afford. Where did you go on vacation? I am really excited for the new workouts I am hoping they arrive before I move.

Hope your migraine goes away soon. Good luck with your job search. Hopefully you will find something soon.

Monday I did a little of Turbo Fire. Chalene moves are so fast. It is going to take some time to get used to her style. Yesterday I did Cathe's Lower Body Blast. Today will be some type of upper body.

As for vacation, we went on a cruise. It left from Galveston TX and went to Garnd Cayman, Cozumel and Costa Maya. It was a nice trip.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Your cruise sounds like a fun time. Try doing the instructional routines before you do the actual workout it makes it easier. Tonite for me is CLX Lean Circuit 2 I didn't do 1 I walked on the TM last night instead.

My week sucks so far for workouts. Husband has been out of town and I should have had plenty of time to get them in, but it just didn't happen. I will hopefully get back on the wagon soon. I need to with all the holiday food around.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

You and I are on the same wave length I haven't had a very good week working out either. I did the TM one night and last night I did CLX Lean Circuit 2. I am hoping to get some cardio in tonite but there is so much baking to be done.

I know fitting it all in is hard. I'm not fretting about it though. I'm in a good frame of mind and know I will start back hard after Christmas. I woke up this morning with a really sore back (for not know reason) so I did Classical Stretch.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas. DD and her husband and my brother in law and his wife are coming for dinner. Then DD's in-laws are coming for dessert.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I got caught up on some workouts Saturday then we went to DH's sisters house for christmas on Sunday an then took my youngest dd out for her birthday so know workout that day and yesterday I didn't work so I did CLX Lean Circuit 1 and the TM. I hope you have a very nice christmas.

Hopy you had a good Christmas. Our's was kind of quiet. The weather was predicting snow, so dh went into work after church. Our dinner plans got down sized because some of the roads turned icy so brother-in-law and his wife did not make it for dinner. DD and her husband came over for dinner and dh got home about the same time so that worked out at least. Dd's in-laws stopped by for dessert and a short visit so that was nice to see them again.

This morning it was in the twenties, but at least the snow has stopped. Unfortunately the roads could still be a hazard as the snow melts and then refreezes tonight. It was kind of nice having a white Christmas, but I sure do not like the ice. How's your weather? I think the front that came through here was heading your way last night.

This morning I got up and did Pyramid Upper body - Up premix and the Abs.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

No bad weather snow wise it is just really cold started out at 3 degrees. I had both of my dds and gs, sil and dds bf over christmas eve and gs was a happy baby so it made the night pleasant and then youngest dd and her bf came over yesterday and we hungout and played wii games all afternoon so it was a quiet christmas. Tonite is CLX Lean Circuit 2.

Glad you had a good Christmas. Hope you had a good New Year's Eve too. I do not know where the time has gone. Hopefully now that the holidays are behind us I can get back to a routine. I guess I need to start a new thread since it is now January.

Do you think I should post an invite over in the open discussion to see if anyone wants to join us for 2013?

Here's to a great new year! How are the moving plans and dh's new job going?

Did you order the Xtrain videos? I came home yesterday and saw the mail person drive up. She didn't bring a package up to the door so I was disappointed thinking that mine still hadn't arrived. I went out to the mail box and was pleasantly surprised. She had wedged the package so tight into the mail box that I had a hard time getting it out. I hope to review it later and get started this week with it.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

I received my workouts on Saturday but haven't watched any of them yet I have read the book though. I plan on starting mine Monday I still have 2 CLX Lean Circuit 3 workouts to do and I started CK25 today. Sure go ahead and post and invite it would be nice to have other people. Good luck getting back into a routine, I start working parttime this week so I have time to pack and look for a house and another job. I did some packing today taking a break though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.