The Challengers....2/3

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

Today is PLB, im still sore from PUB on sunday:eek:

How is everybody? Im still eating pretty good...i get 1600-1700 calories a day and one cheat meal a week. Been going at it since janurary first...im happy with my results so far. well the inches lost not the scale because i don't trust the scale...its already up this morning:rolleyes:

Elaine-Im so sorry to hear about the Shingles..ive never had them before but heard there very painful...i hope your therapy give you some relief

Becca-yes..lets go get that little furry rat and make him see his shadow...or is it make him not see his shadow,i forget:confused:..anyhoot...i don't think he's very accurate,is he? Congrats on the 4lbs..whoohooo!!!

Roxie-How was PUB last night? Im going to try and find the batteries for my scale...apparently there round and for watches so i have to go to a jewelry store to get them:rolleyes:

AndreaH-I would cuddle with my DS too if i had a choice....did you check out the feb rotation yet? You going to try it?

Jean-have fun with those 1rm's and yay on STS coming!

hey to everybody

bb after my workout!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Yes they are very painful. I took 800mg of Advil last night and slept very well. They are a little better today.

Amelia: Great job on PUB and have fun with PLB.

Jean: I still have my 1RMs to do for legs. I wasn't going to do them but decided I would.

AndreaH: I would cuddle with DS too. My DS(7) is not the cuddle type. My older DS(14) was when he was younger.

Hi Becca, Roxie and Andrea!

No Wo for me again. I am just resting a lot and viewing a lot of my STS discs.

My puppy has a cone on her head so she doesn't pull out her sutures. She is funny to see in the snow. She gets the cone stuck in the snow then ends up flining a bunch of snow at you. I think she would be very good at a snow ball fight!:D

Good Morning,

Tonite is Basic Step 2xs through with 1 set of risers. I don't have DOMS after doing PUB so I know I need to go heavier on some exercises.

Amelia-glad to hear you are getting the results you want. I don't have PS so I can't do cathes Feb rotation. I am just doing one I came up with.

AndreaH-I am taking aleve its what the dr. said to take. There is just this really weird pulling feeling I am suppose to call tomarrow and let them know what is what.

Elaine-sorry to hear it is shingles I feel for you girl.

Jean-glad to hear you got STS I am thinking about getting the ab one.

Andrea-where the heck are you?

Everyone have a good day.

Hi all!

I am still in recovery mode from whatever crud my kids brought home from school. It is a blessing, though, because I have been casually working on my 1RM since I haven't been able to WO. I got my STS yesterday and it looks awesome! I previewed Disc 1 and ab circuits and I am excited to get started. DH even said he would do it with me. That I will believe when I see it, but I am hopeful. I did Leslie Sansone's 3 mile weight loss walf today to at least do something. I feel like a slug since I haven't worked out in a week.

Amelia, glad to hear you are losing inches! YAY! The scale will follow soon.

Roxie, enjoy your WO tonight. I hope that your knee behaves for you.

Elaine, UGH on the shingles! Stay on top of the pain medicine! I am LOL'ing about your puppy. She sounds so cute! :)

Hello to Jean, Andrea and AndreaH! Have a great day all! Who's watching the Biggest Loser with me tonight?

Hi everyone. I looked @ Cathe's Feb rotation and it looks a lot like what I was planning to do anyway so I figure I'll give it a go. I don't have some of the DVDs she uses either, so I'll just sub. Like tomorrow for example - I don't have GS Legs, so I'm going to do either the 4DS Legs or PLB.

Otherwise, I've already made one swap - instead of doing BM2 cardio today, I swapped for Thursday's LIS cardio - will do BM2 on Thurs. Used a riser (which I haven't been lately) and blasted off an additional 100 calories. Every little bit helps! I probably will skip the riser under my step on Thurs unless I decide to pass on KB class at the gym.

Elaine, I hope you feel better soon. Too cute about your puppy!

Amelia, WTG on the inches & those calories burned today! (I hit 300 calories on LIS :eek:)

Becca, good job getting at least a light WO in - sometimes that makes me feel better.

Andrea, have you melted?

Hi Roxie, Jean and anyone else I've missed. I really need to get back to work now. Enjoy the rest of the day! TTYL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.