CHALLENGERS 2/24

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Tonite is 4ds LIS cardio only. Didn't get to workout last nite oldest DD and her DH and their lab have moved in with us for the week. They had a rat die in their ceiling the house stinks, so they are sleeping on an air mattress in my wo room DD has to work until 10 tonite so I will move it aside and try to wo. Everyone have a good day.

Its 9:30 and im JUST waking up:eek: DH let me sleep late:) And 9:30 is very late for this 6am'er;)

I will bbl with reports of a workout..todays workout is going to be funky one because i was suppose to do 4ds UB premix on sunday instead i did shoulders/calves/core:confused:...so today is going to be 4ds legs,chest,back,bic and tri's:eek::rolleyes:

bbl with personals..

hey girls! I finally finished my workout...I took a Zyrtec last night and i was feeling the 'balloon head" effect up until my workout at 3pm:confused:,tonight I will take a 1/2 of Zyrtec...ive been drinking water all day.

So, my workout was 4DS(of course;):D) Legs,chest and back...i wanted to do biceps and triceps but i tuckered out ! I will do them thursday along with a cardio! My rotation is all screwed up this week,LOL:eek:

Roxie-Looks like its just you and me girlfreind...did you get your workout in?

ok,gotta scoot and get some house chores done...have a great day girls!

Hello!!! sorry to have been MIA lately. Been busy and not much computer time. I have been working through STS and let me tell you, I love it. Just when I think it can't get any harder.....it does. :confused: Good stuff, though. Yesterday I did Disc 7 chest, shoulders and bis and I am feeling it today. I have been so hungry on this rotation and I am trying very hard to up my protein and fiber intake, but sometimes, Taco Bell sounds really good. :eek: Especially with this ravenous hunger. Today my WO was 25 minute run from couch to 5k. I just completed week 7 of 9 and I am ready to be done. I like the rotation, but I want to do other cardio than just running. I need a good step workout!

Amelia, how are you liking your new 4DS?

Roxie, gross about the rat. :eek: I would be out of the house right quick as well. I hope you are able to get a workout in tonight.

Hello to everyone else! Have a great day! :)

Hi everyone. Cat woke me up @ 4 and then I fell back asleep thru my WO time. Will likely make up missing UB parts by doing PUB (or maybe 4DS all UP premix) on Thursday morning. Tomorrow, I'm either doing the BM2 cardio premix or CF step only premix - haven't done that one in awhile.

Planning to do some abs while watching the 1st installment of BL tonight. 2nd installment is tomorrow night - need to be sure that I set the DVR for it since I'll be taking DD to gymnastics at that time. I'm just happy I managed to get her class changed to a better day of the week.

Roxie, ick about the rat. I'd be outta there too!

Hi Becca! Cool to be nearly done w/ C25K! I like to run in the summer - I run 3 days/week before work from mid-May thru late July. It's a great way to burn calories.

Hi Amelia - don't worry about messing up a rotation - sometimes it's more important to just do what feels right that day.

Hi Jean, Andrea, Elaine, and anyone else I've missed.

Need to get back to work - TTYL!

Good Evening,

I just finished 4ds LIS cardio. I really like that one.

Stats:
37min
32min in the zone
150avg hr
184max hr
275cals burned.

Good job everyone on your wos. DH and SIL are over cleaning up the rat mess in the ceiling. Glad its not me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.