The Challengers 2/2

punka274

Cathlete
Morning...where was everybody over the weekend? it sure was quiet!

Roxie-How is your foot this morning? You going to start that rotation today?

Hey to everybody! Today is a short run and some abb work! BBL

Hey Amelia,

I was not feeling well over the weekend. I think I have shingles. I need to call me Doctor this morning.

I check back later.

Good Morning,

Tonite will be PUB really looking forward to it. Scale says I weight 122.2lbs my 12lb db weighed 12.8.

Amelia-the foot is fabulous but the knee not so hot.

Elaine-keeping my fingers crossed you don't have shingles.

Everyone have a good day.

Hi all.

I have been sick as well. That stinkin' groundhog says 6 more weeks of winter. :( I am going to drive to PA and drown that rat!:mad: No WO's all weekend. I have, however managed to lose 4 pounds. Probably because I have a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and food does not sound appetizing at all.

Elaine, I hope that you don't have shingles. Let us know what the Dr. says.

Roxie, sorry to hear that your knee is still bothering you. Will you be doing Cathe's Feb rotation?

Amelia, enjoy your run and your abs.

Hello to everyone else. I am going back to the sofa for a bit...

Becca: LOL!! about the groundhog.

Yes it is shingles. I had a feeling it was. It is painfull and exhausting. My Dr. said I was a little late to start therapy, but she put me on the antiviral anyway. She said in hopes that if it comes back it would lessen the severity. Comes Back!! What!!!:eek:

Well, no WO for me today. Maybe some yoga to relax me. I got my STS on Friday evening. I met the UPS guy in my driveway. I was on my way to work and didn't want them to sit out in the cold all night. I planned on starting today but I think I may have to put it off until next week or the next depending on how I heal.

Hi everyone. No WO today - simply no energy. Got up early, but cuddled w/ DS (who was up early to finish his book report) instead. Worthwhile time anyway :)

I need to check out the Feb. rotation. I could surely use some guidance. I'm certainly not guiding myself very well.

Elaine, I hope you heal quickly. I hear shingles is simply horrible (sorry to be a downer).

Roxie, sorry about the knee. Is there anything that lessens the pain somewhat so you can function better (or more comfortably anyway)?

Hi Amelia, Becca, Jean, Andrea and anyone else I've missed. Need to scoot back to work. TTYL!

Sorry to hear about all the sickness and pain. Healing vibes to everyone. Tonight's workout was some more 1rm's. STS came today, I forgot I never finished. Still have a bunch to do, but have Disc 1 & 2 done. I'll try to stay ahead of the discs and do a few each night.

Hope everyone gets well soon.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.