The Challengers 1st week of FEB

punka274

Cathlete
Good morning...quick post here. Just finished 30min run interval on the TM, off to get some grocery's and hopefully get my hair trimmed,its been about 5months:confused:

BBL

This morning I did GS chest/tris premix and HiiT 30/30. I was shaking after the weight work. But it is a good shake!:D

Hi to averyone!

gotta go get th laundry before the bus gets here.

Good Afternoon,

I posted earlier don't know what happened to it. Suppose to do DM cardio tonite but DH and I went shopping yesterday and I wore heels that were to small for me so my lower back and ankles hurt. I might do something with less intensity.

well,my diet was shot to hell today. I made the mistake of not eating before we went grocery shopping then we were starving and i gave in( Chinese food:eek:). My DH kept saying "are you sure you want to eat this because i don't want to see you pouting all day because of it".......:confused: i didn't realize i pouted?:rolleyes:

Elaine-Nice job with your workout

Roxie-have fun with DM if you decide to do it

Morning

I forgot that I offered to watch my niece today, i was planning a kick butt workout today(because of yesterdays setback:() She takes pretty long naps so hopefully i can get in a workout then. Not sure what im doing yet...

I ordered another Rodney yee workout:eek: This one is called Power Yoga for Strength. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

i will bbl to report my workout,hopefully:confused:

Good Morning,

I am going to attempt BM2 cardio only tonite unless sick DH wants me to snuggle with him while he watches the game.

Amelia-hope you get your workout in and have fun with your neice.

Amelia & Roxie: I hope you both get your wos in.

Jean: We have one of those 24 hour fitness places in our small town. I checked it out when they first opened. I just know I wouldn't go and work out there. I'm to use to doing it at home.

This morning I did Cardio Core Circuit. This one is tough! By round three I am hoping it is almost over. Then round four I am sure it is over then Cathe says one more round to go :eek::eek::eek::eek: No Way!!! But I hang in there and finish it out.

Good Morning

Never did get a workout in yesterday,I could have but sitting on the couch sounded alot better;). Ladies, im officially in a funk :( guess all the drama that has happened lately is finally getting to me. I just don't care about doing anything right now. I will snap myself out of it today, i plan on doing some cardio & some weight work from 4ds. I hate when im like this....

But on the bright-side my new yoga workout shipped yesterday so maybe i will get a surprise in the mail today:D

bbl

Good Morning,

Didn't get a workout in last night DH laid on me the whole time he watched the game and he never does that so I know he is sick complaining his throat hurts.

Amelia-I am like you right now I don't really care to workout even though I know I am seeing results. Have you tried or watched EBs workouts yet?

Ok, ladies, let's get out of our funk. I've been in mine way too long and the pounds are creeping up to where I said I would never go again. I'm hoping that joining the club will help because it gives me more options. Mornings, which are my best time to work out, haven't been desirable to me because of the cold weather. I'd rather stay in bed where it is nice and warm. In the evenings after work, I can never make myself work out at home , just doesn't happen. So maybe now that I have the gym membership, I will actually go to spin class in the evenings (one of the main reasons I joined, other reason was to be able to work out with DH). This morning I met with a personal trainer at the gym. We did some circuit training and he showed me how to use rollers for loosening up the legs. I had never tried rollers before. Since I'm not much of a stretching person, learning how to use rollers may come in handy. I've got 2 more sessions with him. I signed up with their 3 session package just to learn new techniques and get more familiar with the gym so I can use it to its potential.

Roxie, sorry to hear DH is feeling bad. Hope he is better soon.

Amelia, are you still looking for a new house to rent or have you decided to stay where you are at? You've had a lot going on lately, so give yourself a little break and then jump back in with both feet.

Elaine, How are you doing? Are you doing the STS/STS cardio rotation? If so are yo seeing any new results?

Hope eveyrone has a great week,

Jean

Roxie: Hope DH feels better.

Amelia: you can snap out of it.But you know sometimes we need a funk to give our bodies and mind a rest.

Hey Jean: how goes it?

This morning I did GS back/should/bis premix and then HiiT 40/20. This one just kills me. Oh and I still have DOMS from Monday's workout.:eek:

Had the puppy groomed yesterday. Now you can see her eyes and they are so sad. She just melts my heart.

Hey girls, im happy to report that i did a workout this morning:D 4ds lis then some sara ivanhoe yoga...i felt great afterwards. My dvd still hasn't came but im sure it will be soon,its suppose to come fedex...

I will try and catch up on personals soon...thanks for the hugs girls & your understanding,means alot:)

bbl

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCMs 30min KB.

Stats:
31 min
28 in the zone
145 min hr
176 max hr
217 cals burned.

Good Morning,

Tonite is suppose to be Cardio Fusion but I am going to do 4ds LIS instead, I did do my 30 pushups and half of my 200 crunches I will do the rest tonite. DH went to dr. yesterday they don't know if its viral or what so they gave him zithromax. This man never makes his own drs. appts or takes medication so I was suprised he must of really felt horrible yesterday.

Elaine-enjoy your rest day.

Jean-welcome back.

Hey to everyone, i got a small workout in this morning. I actually planned on doing 4ds/HIS but quit after 10mins into it...just couldn't stay focused. So then i did some p90x yoga for 30mins...it was ok:rolleyes: yeah...ive still got the blahs...

On a funny note, in the process of doing a downward dog-left heal raise i hit the end table which in turn woke up my chihuahua who then woke up my dh:eek: he stumbles down the hall way and asked if i was ok:confused:

No workout for me either. I took workout clothes to work so I could stop at the gym and do spin class, but I had to work late so no workout. Tomorrow is my next personal training session so I know I will get a workout in.

Jean

Morning

My workout came last night,yay(Rodney Yee's power yoga) i can't wait to preview it. Todays workout will be 30 minutes Lowmax, the recorded fittv version then some weights, haven't decided yet. I faced the scale and my eyes popped out of my head:eek: i have no comment on that;):p lets just say that im guzzling water today.

Jean-Have a great workout session with your PT today! Let us know how it goes!

Roxie-How was your workout last night? Hope your DH feels better soon...

Elaine-Sorry you didn't get a chance to workout yesterday,my workout barely existed too:confused: what workout do you have planned today? Lets kick some butt;)

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I didn't get a workout in last night was to cold and just wanted to climb under a blanket. I am in a life funk right now. I don't like the way my marriage is going, I don't like the way my job is going, unhappy about my body and just think life in general sucks. I woke up to 2 inches of snow this morning. Tonite is B&G leg blast so hopefully I can get it done.

Amelia-enjoy your workout and I hope you like your new yoga.

Made it to the gym for my PT session. I was still a little sore from Wednesday's session. The trainer has me doing some compounded exercises which really work multiple parts at the same time. I have a feeling I will be sore tomorrow. After the session I jumped on the bike for 20 minutes.

Amelia, have fun with the new workout. Drink that water. I hate those scale days.

Roxie, sorry you are feeling the way you are. I keep going through the same things. I'll be fine for a little while and then roll right back into the thoughts of how unhappy I am with things. I wish I had an answer for you. I think you and I are at the same point in our lives where the kids are now grown so now what? Before I busy raising my daughter so I did not notice or have time for the things that bring me down. Now that I have more time, I wonder if I'm at the place in my life I should be and am confused as to what directly I should be going. Hope that this makes some sense. Know that you are not alone and that we all have the opportunity to find things that make us happy. Sometimes its just hard to figure those things out.

Elaine, How are you today? What are your plans?
Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.