CHALLENGERS 1/22 THURSDAY

ElaineP

Cathlete
Well, this my first time starting the thread.:D

How is everyone?

This morning I did 4DS KB and HIS (only the first 2 sections) and a nice long total body stretch.

I have some errands to do. I'll check back later to see who is here.

Hi Elaine, thanks for starting us off. A nice long stretch sounds nice. I could really use one.

Where is everyone else? I managed to get in 30 min. today using a hodge podge from High Step. At least it was something. In-laws are coming into town so my eating will probably off. I've been trying to be so good. Wish me luck.

Andrea H. congrats on the weight loss. You must be doing something right. Keep it up.

Jean

Hi Elaine and Jean! Where is everyone else?!?!? Must be a busy day in the real world.

I got my WO in today, but I wasn't crazy about it. I did Nekea Brown's Amazing Hot Steppeng. I got it with my CIA preorder. It was alright, but it seemed to drag a bit. Maybe it was because my mind was on 500 other things that I had to do today. I will try it again before I give a final verdict.

My step-daughter had a baby a week ago and I brought her dinner tonight. It is so neat to hold a newborn again! My youngest is 4 and we aren't having anymore so I have to borrow babies! :)

Elaine, good workout today!

Jean, WTG by getting something in. I know somedays it is easier than others. Have a nice visit with your in-laws.

If anyone else stops by, HELLO! :)

Good Evening,

Didn't really want to workout last nite but I ended up doing basic step and then some ab work. Aunt Flo showed up while I was working out which explains my mood last nite. Tonite is TJ and 30 day shred. I have a headache so I don't know if it will happen. I can't remember who asked but I had my appt. today for my knee they did and MRI they think it is a cyst from and old cartlidge tear that was never fixed, all they have to do is drain it if that doesn't work then they will have to fix the tear.

Everyone have a good evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.