Cathletic Supporters - Aug 26 Check-In

lovetostep24

Cathlete
Happy Tuesday!

I just thought I'd get things started since I'm up so early with nothing to do today except clean and we know how eager I must be to get that started! :p

So, last night I did Butts and Guts premix #4. It was all floor work and then abs at the end. Good floor exercises however I discovered that I really need to buy some ankle weights. Don't get me wrong, I did get a good workout w/o them but Cathe and the gang were wearing them and I felt like I could have handled them, for the most part. So I guess I'll be looking into getting a pair! More $, More $, More $!

Today is Rhythmic Step which I'm excited about and I don't have to watch any kids today, other than my own so I'm excited about that too. Oh, but there is still the cleaning! Ugh!

Talk to you later!
natalie

Hello All,
Well done with the B&G workout. I actually just bought it because I heard so many good things about it, I am already probably going to get flack about going crazy with buying Cathe DVDs, so I am going to have to live without the ankle weights. I, however, probably won't need them :). Can you do rhythmic step all the way through? How long did it take you to get it? Here is a picture of you cleaning:

suck_kr.gif

or maybe this:

dusting.gif

Here's me studying:

23_33_7.gif

Someone on smileyville taught me how to post smileys!

Have a great day!
Lisa

Hey!

Love the smiley! You're gonna love to hate Butts & Guts! Yes, I made it all the way through Rhythmic Step. I'm a major stepping nerd so it really didn't take me long to figure it all out. I guess stepping 7 days a week for 4 years will do that to a person! I know, crazy huh? But that's what I used to do.

How is the studying going? I just hope my DH never asks me about my videos because then I'll actually have to tell him how many I have and I don't even have all of the ones I want! :eek: So, we'll just keep it our little secret!

Okay, I'll let you know how the cleaning goes and tell you which smiley best describes my attitude!

nat

Hi everyone,

I did the aerobic premix of DM today (to make up for missing yesterday) and S&H legs (my scheduled work out). I felt good because I have been able to increase my weight poundage lately, but I am already feeling the sorness. Yikes, DM is like a leg workout itself. I realized what I had done to myself a few minutes into it but continued anyway. I must be crazy - or the early hour (2:30) confused me. Yes, that's it.

Lisa - I agree with Natalie, you are going to love to hate B&G. I really enjoy it even though I have to take several breaks. I also really feel it the next day and the day after that, and the day after that... :)

Murph

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.