Cathletic Supporters Aug 22 Check-In

Sugarbean

Cathlete
Hello Friends,
I am looking at my growing stack of Cathe videos and trying to decide Body Fusion vs total body stretch and abs because it is my 7th day, and I should probably go easy so I don't burn out. I picked my husband and kids up from the airport yesterday, and it's wonderful to see them, I missed them a lot, but my beautiful silence has been shattered. It was getting too quiet around here anyway. Today is my last day at work until my boards, and then I am taking leave for the week surrounding the test. Then we are going to the beach for a long weekend for labor day. Yeah! I guess I'll have to jog in the sand or something so I don't feel like I dropped the ball. I hope everyone has a beautiful day, and feels blessed that they are healthy enough to work out!
Cheers,
Lisa

Thought I'd check in with you all, even though I don't have a whole lot to report. I haven't worked out in a week!! This asthma is really getting the best of me. Hopefully by this time next week I'll be well enough to get back into it. In the meantime I am living vicariously through everyone.

Julie

Lisa-Enjoy your labor day vacation and good luck on your boards!!

Julie-I hope your asthma settles down.

I slept in again this morning. I hope to get some swimming or something in tonight.

Hi everyone,

I was not able to get to the computer yesterday but I thought about everyone. I did legs yesterday and am sore today - good thing. I did not get to sleep much so I did not get up to workout this morning. Swimming later sounds like a good idea wondergirl. Have a great weekend everyone.

Lisa - good luck with your boards.

Julie - good luck with the asthma.

Murph

Hey everyone!

So today I'm scheduled for Cardio and Weights video. I'm watching kids again today so hopefully I'll get to it tonight. I really need to get my rear in gear and get up early on the days I have kids! It's just so hard to get up early! :(

So, Lisa I know you're studying hard...just think next week at this time it'll be over and you know you will have passed with flying colors and you'll get to think about...nothing...well, you can think about going to the beach. I'm so jealous! I'm in the suburbs of Chicago and well, just don't get to the beach often! :p

Swimming does sound great! What an awesome workout it is! I always feel like I haven't really worked that hard in the pool and then I get out of the water and can hardly walk! Too bad I cancelled my YMCA membership when I started buying Cathe videos!

Talk to you later!
nat

Lisa, I meant to say I think you should get Body Fusion. It's a fun workout! I like it better than High Step Challenge, which is kind of similar but she uses the bands instead of weights. I guess that one's a little more circuit like than BF.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.