Cathletic Supporters 8/28/08

Wondergirl

Good morning ladies,

Good luck with your test, Lisa!!! I hope it goes wonderfully!!!

Nat-That would be so cool to be your own boss in your own home. I hope you can do that someday.

Murph-DM isn't pure cardio although there are Pure Cardio premixes on it. If I remember correctly it's a cardio drill followed by upper body work and there are 6 drills I think.

Today I did Get Ripped. I started out pretty light but I'm already feeling it in my muscles. I think I will do these 2-3x per week to try and increase my weight lifting endurance.

Hello!

Today is my rest day. Thank goodness because I'm watching four kids today!

Wondergirl - I'm going to have to check out the Get Ripped if you're already sore this a.m.!

Talk to you guys later!
Nat

Hi all,

I decided to push DM to the weekend and continue with the S&H series. Next week it is Amy Bento's turn to beat me up.

Wondergirl - I am not sure if DM is considered pure cardio b/c it does use weights and the band. I would say its focus is on cardio and not the weights. ??? I don't think the weights are used enough to classify it as true interval training, it is just enough to give you a break and make you think you can go another roung. Either way, I enjoy it.

Hello Friends!
I finished my test!!!!
dance3.gif
dance4 (2).gif
dance4.gif
dance5.gif
party111.gif

I finished much earlier than anticipated, hope that's not a bad omen, but I am going to take a rest day today, and take a nap!

Nat- Thanks for the good luck wishes! Enjoy your "rest day" too! I have kids also, but just the two, and they are mine...
Wondergirl - Thanks for the good luck vibes! Which one is "Get Ripped"?
Murph - I didn't end up taking a walk because my daughter woke up and wanted breakfast, I ended up leaving 45 minutes early instead of 1 hour early, and was 15 minutes late to the test, although I called ahead, and they said it was fine, but that sure made for some "nervous energy". What is Amy Bento like?

Fitness Freak recommended going by the eating plan "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle", a $40 e-book. Have any of you heard of it? I was reading some about it, and it seems interesting, but I am a bit skeptical...

Cheers,
Lisa

Hey guys!

Lisa - You must feel so relieved that it's over!! Yippee! So when do you leave for your trip?

Wondergirl - Are you still planning to do the rotation with me in Sept? Just wondering...

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday but I'm scheduled to do Boot Camp and I'm scared. I haven't done it before and it looks hard.

Talk to you guys tomorrow!
natalie

Hey guys!

Lisa - You must feel so relieved that it's over!! Yippee! So when do you leave for your trip?

Wondergirl - Are you still planning to do the rotation with me in Sept? Just wondering...

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday but I'm scheduled to do Boot Camp and I'm scared. I haven't done it before and it looks hard.

Almost forgot - Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle - I also heard it is a great reference. I just hate to spend the money!

Talk to you guys tomorrow!
natalie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.