Cathe's October Rotation Check-In (Oct 23 - ???)

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning ladies. It's a brand new week! I hope you all had a great weekend.

Today calls for a rest day, which I think I'm taking. I find that my body and muscles don't always need the rest day, but I need that extra 2 hours of sleep in the morning every now and then (since I get up at 5:15am to workout). I've got a lot to do today around the house and a few quick errands, so a rest day is well-timed!

I'm going to be anxiously waiting for that UPS man all week! LOL I can't wait to get these new workouts!

I'll check back later to see how everybody's doing.

Marcy-I'm so glad your dad seems to be doing well.

Gayle

Morning Ladies,

Gayle, I agree with you on the rest day! My shoulders are a little sore from PUB. I also will be waiting for that notification that my box has been shipped. :D After seeing the clips, I'm so glad I stayed the course. These new DVD's look great.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Morning everyone,

Did S&H Chest & Back today. Felt good to workout again after 3 days off. I like lifting heavy much better than endurance. Had a little trouble on the planks; went down on my knees for the 2nd set. Didn't do the last 4 sets of pushups either. I used ankle and hand weights for the supermans though. Otherwise, I felt like I had a really good workout. I can't wait for the new DVDs. I ordered all 4. I have to get new bands though. Mine broke and it's now in 3 pieces.

Have a great day!

Marcy

Okay, got up early and did Slow and Heavy Chest and Back. I hate planks just can't do them.
I might actually finish this rotation. I usually do 3 weeks of a rotation and then just stop for no reason but I like the workouts this week so I think I might make it though. I have to admit though I missed one PLB last week. Decided just to keep going and not make it up. Kim

Hi, Kim. Great job on S&H this morning. I'm like you....do a rotation for 3 weeks then go off on my own, but not this time. I'm not sure what the difference is, though!

Having said that, I overslept this morning! Missed my early workout, which is the S&H chest/back also. I'm really going to try to fit it in somewhere today or tonight. We'll see. If not, like you Kim, I'll just keep on moving forward.

Have an awesome day, ladies! KEEP MOVING!

Gayle

Morning Ladies,

Today will be SH Chest and Back for me also. This rotation has not been hi intensity. I'm guessing that is why I stuck to it also.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good Wednesday morning, everybody!

Today was IMax. I ended up squeezing in S&H Chest & Back last night after I tucked my boys in bed at 8pm. Then got up early for IMax this morning. Worked up a good sweat. Looks like we'll finish this whole rotation before our new DVDs come. YEAH!

Gayle

Morning Ladies,

I will be doing Imax today. I will be subbing the warm-up in Imax for the warm-up in Imax2. Truth be told, I'm not fond fo the warm up in Imax. Just to long.

Sad that we won't be receiving our DVD's this week. :( But am happy with the fact that we will be getting them soon. Looks like I'm going to have to figure out a new rotation for next week.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good morning ladies,

Didn't get to check in yesterday. Took my Dad home from the hospital. Turns out it was a minor heart attack and no further damage was done to his heart. I'm so relieved.

Did IMAX 1 yesterday. Still had trouble with Interval 10. Only went halfway through on the tuck jumps. Otherwise, had a great workout. Burned about 539 calories! Did Core Max 3 today and a 45 minute run. As you know, running isn't my favorite activity! I really don't feel comfortable running outside in the dark. (I only get to work out in the morning before work). So I ran indoors and then ran out in my backyard. I know it's not the same as running outdoors but I got in a good steady, state run and felt my endurance increasing and I didn't have to stop at all.

Have a great day!

Marcy

Great job, ladies!

Marcy-I'm so glad your Dad is doing well and the heart attack wasn't as bad as first thought! Prayers answered! As for the run....it worked, right? Great job!

Laurie-I was thinking the same thing during the IMax warm up this morning. Very long. Interval 10...I always do plie jacks the entire interval. I'm sort of babying a groin pull on my left side, and air jacks and tuck jumps pull in that area....plie jacks worked just as HARD!

Gayle

Gayle - good suggestion about the plie jacks. I'll have to remember to do them on Interval 10. I have no problem with them. Thanks.

Marcy

I'm so glad that your dad is doing okay Marcy. Good for you sticking with you exercise even with all the stress.

I got Interval Max done tonight, wasn't sure if I was going to get it done. Didn't get up before work and as I was driving home from work I sure wanted to have supper and become a couch potatoe. I'm glad I got it done.

I hope to get up and get my run down before work tomorrow I emjoy having the evening free to do other things.
Almost finished the rotation! Kim

Hi all,
Well, I have gotten off track on the last week of this rotation x( . At this point, I'm just trying to get some workout time in as we've had an unusually busy week. Tuesday I did PUB and yesterday I just did All Step (which was fun, i'd never done that one before). I have soooo many workouts to do, some that I've bought and haven't even done yet but all i can think of is I really want to do the new workouts! Isn't that funny? The anticipation that has built up over these 4 workouts has just zapped my interest in the others! I'm sure that will go away. I hope everyone has a great day!

Ashley

Morning Ladies,

Today is a 45 Min Run and Seg #3 of Coremax. I'm thinking of adding the Halloween Bonus to Saturday's work out. Feel I should do that bonus just one more time. Saturday we have a party and it is also trick-o-treat day in our sub-division.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi ladies,

Did S&H Legs & Shoulders today. Did 46# on squats for the 1st time. My quads are aching. I also used a 40# dbbl on the plie squats. I've used a 40# barbell before but I felt it a lot more using the dbbl. Those external lying rotations for the shoulders are a real killer and I only used the 5#! Luckily, we had a health fair at work today and I got a free chair massage!

Have a great day!

Marcy

Marcy-Sounds like you could use that massage after those heavy weights!

GREAT JOB, ladies!

I was up extra early this morning...45 minute run and Core Max 3.

Sorry to be so quick today!

Gayle

OK, ladies! It's Friday. How are you all doing???? The end of this rotation is in sight and it feels GREAT, doesn't it? Just in time for the new 'stuff', lol!

I was up early again today for S&H LEgs & Shoulders. OUCH on those shoulders! As for legs, I had the barbell set at 50lbs and felt like I could have gone heavier, but it was too heavy to hoist over my head. HMMMMMMMMM.

Have an awesome Friday! I'll be around on the weekend for both scheduled workouts!

Gayle

Morning Ladies,

Today is SH Legs and Shoulders. I think a massage is a great idea after this rotation. My shoulders are sore! But in a good way. :)

Got my shipping confirmation, and I will have my DVD's by Tuesday! Yipee!

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi Ladies,

Today I did S&H Triceps and Biceps. I could definitely use another massage. Looking forward to doing Rhythmic Step this weekend. This is one of my favorite step videos.

I don't have a shipping confirmation yet but I didn't order until February 28th. I just checked out the surprise gift Cathe gave us. It suits me perfectly. I ordered all 4 but I'm really looking forward to Drill Max and Butts & Guts.

Have a great weekend!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.