Cathe's January Rotation for wed, jan3rd

cab0899

Cathlete
Up early again and did my the 45 mins on the treadmill and then attemped the ab work from B&G.LOL I might reattempt the ab work tonight as I spent more time staring at the screen then doing it this morning. That is a hard ab workout.

Sounds like we're off to a good start with the rotation. 2tina and luv2 Bfit did you guys get SJP done? Hope you have a better day today 2tina!

Off to work now, I actually have to wake the kids up and take the kids to daycare this morning. It's the only day of the two week Christmas holiday that they have to go to daycare. They've been used to sleeping in late so this morning should be interesting. Kim

Good afternoon everyone,

getting ready for SJP.

I hope you all have a great workout and a great day.

Belinda

Hi Kim! Thanks for the encouragement:) I never got to sjp yesterday. BUT I am going to do it now!! Thanks for the push :)

See you all tomorrow!!!

-TIna

Hi Everyone,
Tina & Belinda enjoy SJP today. It had been a while since I had done that one....it was so fun, I love the music.

Today I have finished the B&G abs but not the run yet. Plan on heading to the gym here shortly and running on the treadmill as long as my knees can take it x( - then may need to switch to elliptical.

Kim, way to go with getting up & working out before the kids are up. I hope I don't loose my oomph when I have children.

Sarah

I'm actually getting started a little late in the game of Cathe's January rotation. I started the right workout on the right day, however, that's where I started! This is my first Cathe rotation, but I've been a Cathe fan for a while now.

Today, it was actually a bit longer than a 45 min run and I didn't get a chance to do the ab workout. My parents are visiting from Chicago and dad took a backyard canopy down after my run. I was hoping to do the ab workout tonight, but the Sugar Bowl won out!!

I think that I will probably mix the workouts up for the first week, then get back on track for the rest of the month.

Oh, I hope that ya'll don't mind my crashing!

Amy

Can I join in the fun? This will be my first Cathe rotation also! I'm offically starting today!! I just received my SJP dvd and I am so excited. I began working out to Cathe last May and have lost 11 pounds. Had a little shoulder impingement thing going on and really cut back. When I cut back I also let my "good" eating slip. But, I'm back on track now!!! Done Low Max Circuit (?new one) day before yesterday and OMG, sore behind!!!! I think the one legged squats w/the dumbell done it for me. I think having this check-in will make me stick to the rotation, thanks all!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.