Cathe's January Rotation for Sunday

cab0899

Cathlete
I hope everyone is enjoying a well deserved rest day.

I did a 6 mile run while watching MIC. I like popping in a exercise video to watch while on the treadmill, I find the treadmill too noisy to follow a tv program. I like music when I'm outside but inside I like something to look at or I just stare at the numbers. I did a little sprint when the video had their blast and then walked during their cool down and did the stretch with the video. The timing worked out perfect!

My plan for the week is

Monday Boot Camp
Tues GSCT and SM3
Wed GSBBS and CM#3
Thurs GSL
Frid 30 min interval run and LIC abs

We leave Friday afternoon on our trip. I have a busy week so hope to stick with the rotation and finish it off. I know I will be tempted not to be bothered finishing so will tried to keep posting all week to stay accountable! Kim

Hi!
I did Maximum Intensity Cardio today! OMG what a workout! I never did MIC before. I always did Rhythmic Step. I have to say this one is fun to do.
Kim great job on your 6 mile run! For your rotation I am sure you'll do your best. One day I have to get up and start running.
I am not sure if I can do another cardio tomorrow. I may switch Boot Camp with GSCT Monday. I'll wait and see. When I went on vecation I took enough equipment to get by with and I was glad I did. LOL!:) :-

Have a nice weekend! Belinda

I think MIC is her hardest cardio video. I've had that video for years, I think I have the routine memorized. LOL I always dread doing it and always feel so good when I'm done.

Did you actually workout on vacation? I'm not planning to do much. I figure we'll be walking lots and maybe swimming depending on the weather. I will take my running shoes and may do some short runs in the morning around the resort if the kids are still sleeping. Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.